My Chemical Romance.

Tabris

Okay, let me just say that this is one of the most overrated bands that has ever existed. They have a mediocre vocalist. Simple, boring guitar parts. An untalented drummer. And a terrible bassist.

I wish people would stop talking about how great they are. They are an average band at best.

Okay' date=' let me just say that this is one of the most overrated bands that has ever existed. They have a mediocre vocalist. Simple, boring guitar parts. An untalented drummer. And a terrible bassist.

I wish people would stop talking about how great they are. They are an average band at best.

[/quote']

agreed completely

they have a good style i guess but really nothing that pushes them over the top into best, greatest, or good band of the decade

Okay' date=' let me just say that this is one of the most overrated bands that has ever existed. They have a mediocre vocalist. Simple, boring guitar parts. An untalented drummer. And a terrible bassist.

[/quote']

wow...... you read my mind...

.... this band<< pie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived