Just when you thought it was over...

Astro Dude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Uh Guys. I got confirmations of this series from IMDB. The Air Dare is March 7th on ABC. There's a Red Eagle Ranger, a Blue Lion Ranger and a Black Wolf Ranger. There's also a Yellow and Green Ranger and the Yellow Ranger is a girl. Oh, Did I also forget to mention I started a Power Rangers card contest? No one showed up past the preliminaries, so the contest was shut down.

I got the info from Internet Movie Data Base. They don't lie about this stuff. And I was wrong. RPM is the 17th series of power rangers. I did a count and I was off by one series. I'll list them down:

1. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Everyone loves that)

2. Power Rangers Zeo (Part 2)

3. Alien Power Rangers

4. Power Rangers Turbo (Part 3)

5. Power Rangers in Space (Part 4)

6. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy

7. Power Rangers Light Speed Rescue

8. Power Rangers Time Force

9. Power Rangers Wild Force

10. Power Rangers Ninja Storm

11. Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

12. Power Rangers SPD.

13. Power Rangers Mystic Force

14. Power Rangers Operation Overdrive

15. Power Rangers Jungle Fury

16. Power Rangers RPM.

I'm missing one series of rangers but I don't know which one? Can any of you help me with this?

Ok. I just checked. Power Rangers season 1, then seasons 2 and 3. Seasons 2 and 3 were the ones I was missing. Remember:

Black Ranger: Mastadon/Lion Thunderzord Power

Pink Ranger: Terradactyl/Firebird Thunderzord Power

Blue Ranger: Triceratops/Unicorn Thunderzord Power

Yellow Ranger: Sabertooth Tiger/Griffin Thunderzord Power

Red Ranger: Tyrannasaurus/ Red Dragon Thunderzord Power.

I forgot that that series of zords was in the second and third season, the White Ranger too.

What is it? They already come up with that? And the Megazord falls under the category of Voltron. I think Voltron was the first megazord. Five lions fuse together to create a super robot. Another example was the Decepticon "Devastator" From the Gen 1 Transformers. My fave Megazords were the first one, The Zeo Shape one, The Blue Megazord from Lost Galaxy, The Train Megazord from Lightspeed Rescue, The Mystic Force Megazord, and the Ultra Megazord from Operation Overdrive.

I used to watch power rangers all of the time, until Disney bought it out and started making it.

It was all down hill from there.

Most of them where copies of other series.

Ninja storm and dino thunder= mighty morphin,

s.p.d= fusion of space and timeforce

overdrive and r.p.m= turbo

jungly fury= galaxy.

Archived