Just when you thought it was over...

Astro Dude

I saw a commercial about the newest generation of Power Rangers: "Power Rangers RPM". I think they're trying to remake Power Rangers Turbo only with Formula 1 race cars. Five teens will be chosen to be the next generation of power rangers. Anyway, there was a red, blue and green ranger. Which means that there will probably be a pink and yellow ranger too. And their cars turned into armor. And I suppose the next generation on "Putty Patrol" will be called "Speed Demons". I say that because Every generatn of power rangers has different version of "Putty Patrol" The last generation was Rinshi. Do you think they'll air this series on the newly dubbed "Disney XD" or not.

--

Toon Disney:

April 18, 1998 - February 13, 2009. It will be missed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, yes. Just thought I would like to warn everyone about it. This makes about...

15 Generations of power rangers.

And Colonel Sanders, Power Rangers is not a cartoon. It's live action. And it's been popular for almost 16 years.

Death Metal, not to be mean, but you obviously never saw Power Rangers Jungle Fury. The latest one until now.

Uh' date=' yes. Just thought I would like to warn everyone about it. This makes about...

And Colonel Sanders, Power Rangers is not a cartoon. It's live action. And it's been popular for almost 16 years.

Death Metal, not to be mean, but you obviously never saw Power Rangers Jungle Fury. The latest one until now.

[/quote']

You're not being mean =P

I just stopped watching Power Ranger like 10 years ago so I wasn't really keeping track.

Uh' date=' yes. Just thought I would like to warn everyone about it. This makes about...

[/quote']

Cartoon, Live-Action, w/e.

It still sucks.

[/quote']

Even the fact that you watch them means we have to include you into our spree.

Oh' date=' and what would you consider awesome?

[/quote']

5D's, Naruto, FMA, Bleach

*Hours of ranting about what is awesome in comparison to Power Rangers*

Pirates of the Caribbean, Kingdom Hearts, and Sweeney Todd.

Roxas list of awesome shows when compared to Power Rangers = Win

Archived