FAIL

TAG

Yesh. =3 It's truly an Epic Fail, including this part.

"Those who play video games daily smoke pot twice as much as other players and three times more than those who never play"

It's just a thing for parents where this website ruins the parents minds and your parents will keep you off a Video Games, seriously. I can't live without Video Games! D: (Well, I could... I would just be bored then.)

Those who play video games daily smoke pot twice as much as other players and three times more than those who never play

So studies show that everyone who plays a video game smokes pot in the first place? Yeah thats very believable. Actually this sentence is saying that everyone smokes pot. How were these studies conducted btw?

Young women who play often have lower self-esteem

According to whom and if so why? Did you ask any real women that play video games about this? Are you simply saying this based on the low percentage of female gamers?

Everything we found associated with videogames came out negative

Excluding improved hand eye coordination and facts about things like guns, terrorism, Countrys, Math, graphic design, to name a few that you might learn from playing a video game.

Also by reading this article, what does that make the game developers? Low-life scum sent from the devil to poison the human species? Jake Thompson really needs to go to jail, Rockstar tried sueing him for harassing them so much. Also, who conducted these Bulls**t, biased, and ill written studies and how were they performed? These pathetic excuses for "Researchers" need to be stripped of there College Degree and shot in the street.

What's the definiton of "Trolling" for us not so computer literate?

You know when people come on to here saying that Yugioh is teh sux? Something like that. Only I think that we should actually try to prove a point there. Like trolling intelligently.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

and believe Global Warming exists.

You were making such a nice point, and then you went and killed it by giving them something true to believe in.

Also, TAG, here's that thing we can troll over.

Meh' date=' I think the positive effects of video games are highly exaggerated. I just also happen to think that the negatives are even more exaggerated.

[/quote']

Well, I do think that the positive are somewhat slightly exaggerated. But not excessively.

Archived