My Tribute (Updated with - "StevenBray")

-_Tyrael_-

Not only is mine first, but it has an awesome ability too. Thanks for the card. Though if I had to choose a favourite effect, I really like Sou Immortal's (though it should onlyhave 2400 ATK).

Is it just me, or are more of these “commemorative card maker” threads have been popping up?

Not only is mine first' date=' but it has an awesome ability too. Thanks for the card. Though if I had to choose a favourite effect, I really like Soul Immortal's (though it should onlyhave 2400 ATK).

Is it just me, or are more of these “commemorative card maker” threads have been popping up?

[/quote']

Well I don't place them in any certain order, but I like how your card turned out the best. By the way what are those monsters images from in your sig?

Haha it's funny how everyone thinks God Kazes sig is the best when he did not even make either. So it was me who made the Colloseum, and Sushi who made the banner!

And now someone else is doing these which is not cool!

Well no one can do them like I can! I know most members really well. Well enough to know that there cards are going to be useful in there Deck. Plus my presentation is better too! I guess you have being doing your homework though.

GK-Archangels-Remove from play. Well thats about it LOL

Honestly this was a bad idea to post them here!

Nah you can stop now! No more! Had I never made a Duelist Card for you then you would you have gotten this idea? AH NO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE. So your basically stolen my idea!

Wow' date=' I thought I had found a decent person around these forums, but no just another one of those people with some kind of God complex going on. I have had this idea for a long time. I just finally decided to act upon it. I starting noticing a lot of creators around here making good cards so I decided to give them some recognition. Your idea wasn't original in the first place.

P.S You have horrible grammar. I will make a few changes.

"Had I never made a Duelist Card for you then you would you have gotten this idea?"

It should be "Had I never made a Duelist Card for you, then would you have gotten this idea?

Also -

"So your basically stolen my idea!"

"You have basically stolen my idea!"

You NEVER start a sentence with SO.

Don't change the subject. It don't change the fact that you took someone elses idea. You could have did the decent thing, and asked me first! I am a decent guy but there is a code that I follow, and you broke a part of that. Stealing others ideas for your is bad in my books. Even if you had the idea ages ago I did it first.

True. I shouldn't get in your way if thats what you want. I thought it was a nice gesture at first when I made him a card but after he started doing more it got me mad.

Wow! Grow up they are fake' date=' virtual cards! Nobody will EVER use them nor will the most of the world EVER see them. You didn't start this anyways Soul Immortal. Haven't you seen Tkill93's permanent thread in the "Any Other Cards" section?

Archived