The Dark Knight

Cowboy Dan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Riddler is the next best place to go if they want to keep a realistic feel to things. Penguin' date=' Mr. Freeze, Killer Kroc dont translate that well in the Nolan films. Mad Hatter mighting be a good angle or even Catwoman.

[/quote']

I would like to see Catwoman in the next one. See what new seductive skills she's learned

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

And who can forget the Joker's magic trick?

The perfect showcase of his psychopathic supersanity.

I admired how the Joker seemed to be one step ahead of everyone, no matter how hard they tried, until the last scene. Makes you wonder how insane you really have to be to be a genocidal maniac.

On the other hand, his corrupting of Two-Face was just as frightening, mostly because after claiming that he never had a plan, he didn't breathe a lie.

I have seen the movie 4 times, one at the theaters, and three times when I got it at home. These are my favorite quotes( yeah there's a lot):

"Let's put a smile on that face!"

"Do I look like a man with a plan?"

"You remind me of my father...I hated my father!"

I had to say my favorite scene was the bank robbery and everything else! I laughed when Gordan was appointed commishiner and everyone of the police was clapping, even the Joker!

And who can forget the Joker's magic trick?

The perfect showcase of his psychopathic supersanity.

I admired how the Joker seemed to be one step ahead of everyone' date=' no matter how hard they tried, until the last scene. Makes you wonder how insane you really have to be to be a genocidal maniac.

On the other hand, his corrupting of Two-Face was just as frightening, mostly because after claiming that he never had a plan, he didn't breathe a lie.

[/quote']

No, he just let everything fly by the seat of his pants, just like his magic trick and everything else he does

My favorite scenes are where the Joker does his "Why so serious" speeches and when Batman tries out his new armored mobile that transits into a converted motorbike while fighting the Joker and his flunkies, The Dark Knight, the movie of '08 for sure, too bad Heath died, I would love to see him in another movie similar to The Dark Knight playing as a villain again, tragic indeed.

There rumors that the new Batman movie "The Caped Crusader" is gonna be released in theaters in the Spring of 2010, with Christian Bale playing as Batman again, the villains, probably The Penguin and the Riddler, I dunno...just rumors...

Archived