X-31 Y.C.M.P.S.

.Requiem

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't you know, the second I finish making a card, I get a PM about this contest. And the card fits the requirements. lol.

[spoiler=Class: Math

Name: OMGAKITTY

Proctor: HyuungaKing]

22767aj6.jpg

This card gains 400 ATK for every monster, and 100 ATK for every Set Spell and Trap Card on the field. This card gains 200 ATK for every card in your hand. During every Draw Phase, pay 100 Life Points to keep this card on the field. If you cannot, this card is destroyed. When you declare an attack with this card, pay 300 Life Points. Whenever this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, double it. When this card declares a direct attack, halve it's ATK until the end of the Damage Step. When this card battles a monster, decrease the ATK and DEF of the opposing monster by 300. When this card is destroyed, inflict damage to both players' Life Points equal to the total number of cards on the field x200.

Hello Newbies. Ok..... first things first.

~Colonel Sanders~ You shall now be named Marsha

chaosgodkarl you shall be named Barbie

OMGAKITTY you shall be named Katie

And Neddy Ned93 you will be Sasha.

Ok Marsha, Barbie, Katie, Sasha. Here are the rules. No whining. No mouthing off, no bad cards or you will get a new name. Trust me, you DO NOT want a new name. Let me say it again, YOU DO NOT want a new name.

Ok, welcome to Math class Newbies.

Your classwork is to You will have to make an effect monster which has to add or subtract either something on the field or its own ATK and DEF.

Ok, and be sharp, or two people will be kicked out, and trust me ladies, you do not want that. Ok chop chop!

Ok Marsha' date=' Barbie, Katie, Sasha. Here are the rules. No whining. No mouthing off, no bad cards or you will get a new name. Trust me, you DO NOT want a new name. Let me say it again, YOU DO NOT want a new name.

Your classwork is to You will have to make an effect monster which has to add or subtract either something on the field or its own ATK and DEF.

Ok, and be sharp, or two people will be kicked out, and trust me ladies, you do not want that. Ok chop chop!

[/quote']

Heh. I beat the teacher to posting.

And I wanted to be Barbie :<

Ok Marsha' date=' Barbie, Katie, Sasha. Here are the rules. No whining. No mouthing off, no bad cards or you will get a new name. Trust me, you DO NOT want a new name. Let me say it again, YOU DO NOT want a new name.

[/quote']

Stop being a suck-up Katie, no one likes a suck-up. Nice card, let's see who else can make cards.

Wow' date=' how.....wierd. My friends a science NERD! But I'm horrible at it lol.

[/quote']

I'm an everything nerd. I've gotten straight A's since the 1st grade, been in gifted programs since the 2nd, and I took the ACT in the 7th grade and made a 21/36.

[/quote']

Stop being a suck-up Katie, no one likes a suck-up. Nice card, let's see who else can make cards.

Fine. Whatever you say Dr. Cox Hyuung.

Lucky, I'm doin' horribile now that I'm in middle lol. Mainly cause my schools teachers have a tendency to, mysteriously dissapear *ghost noises*. But I'm serious, they do, and we never know why. My 6th grade LA teacher dissappeared, and we have no clue where she is, all of her stuff is STILL in her Class, and it's been over a year!

Archived