X-31 Y.C.M.P.S.

.Requiem

Hello Newbies. Ok..... first things first.

~Colonel Sanders~ You shall now be named Marsha

chaosgodkarl you shall be named Barbie

OMGAKITTY you shall be named Katie

And Neddy Ned93 you will be Sasha.

Ok Marsha' date=' Barbie, Katie, Sasha. Here are the rules. No whining. No mouthing off, no bad cards or you will get a new name. Trust me, you DO NOT want a new name. Let me say it again, YOU DO NOT want a new name.

Ok, welcome to Math class Newbies.

Your classwork is to You will have to make an effect monster which has to add or subtract either something on the field or its own ATK and DEF.

Ok, and be sharp, or two people will be kicked out, and trust me ladies, you do not want that. Ok chop chop!

[/quote']

Heh. I beat the teacher to posting.

And I wanted to be Barbie :<

Stop being a suck-up Katie, no one likes a suck-up. Nice card, let's see who else can make cards.

Fine. Whatever you say Dr. Cox Hyuung.

Glad u got the refferance Katie. You win King's first test.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zetta lucky hectopascal!

FOIL! First' date=' Outer, Inner, Last!

Too bad there's no one as epic as Sho that deals with History. :\[/color']

Well, you're in my class :twisted:, hehehe, well, I DO have a thing about History, once a month, my brain jogs and I do the best in my G.S. (Global Studies, as they call it now) class.

Sorry I should of PMed people about this' date=' but can you update your card posts with

[spoiler=Submission']

Username:

Proctor:

Card:

Class:

What exactly do you mean about that?

Username: I Marluxia I

Proctor: Crazymanguy4

Card: 162875nn8.jpg

Class: History.

[spoiler=Card Lore:]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the number of cards removed x500. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is removed from play, you can select 1 Spell Card from your Deck and add it to your hand.

[spoiler=Image Cred:] http://images.epilogue.net/users/el-grimlock/anubis.jpg

ao56pi.jpg

Username: GOD_KAGE

Proctor: Hunter

Card: Point Gunner

Class: uhhh Math I Guess?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when your opponent activates a Trap Card. By paying 800 Life Points you can negate the effect of an Effect Monster that destorys a card(s) you control and increase the ATK of this card by 500. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

The Calculator is about as OP'd as Kuriboh...

But' date=' we're way off topic. This contest isn't "Who can discuss The Calculator the best" xD[/color']

The proctors have been off topic almost the entire time lol XD.

God_Kage, I believe HyuggaKing is in charge of Math, re-read your PM, I mean, I THINK he is.

ao56pi.jpg

Username: GOD_KAGE

Proctor: Hunter

Card: Point Gunner

Class: Physical Education

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when your opponent activates a Trap Card. By paying 800 Life Points you can negate the effect of an Effect Monster that destorys a card(s) you control and increase the ATK of this card by 500. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

EDITED! It was in Physical Education.

Username: tommers2008

Proctor: Crimsonwolf986

Card: Shattering Charge Pulse

Class: Science(i think)

(This is a support card for my Charger Beasts)

88810gk6.jpg

Lore - Once per turn, discard 2 cards from the top of your Deck to activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy 1 card your opponent controls for every 5 Charge Counters on the field.

- Remove all Charge Counters from the field, to inflict 150 points of damage to your opponent for each Charge Counter removed.

- Increase the ATK of every face-up "Charger Beast" monster you control by the number of Charge Counters on them x 100.

Archived