POKEMON - TV & MOVIES

Huntar!

Yeah. They cant change them after all this time.

That's what happens when 4Kids drops something....they lose the best VAs (if they ever had any). I preferred James goofy laugh, I miss it.

(I haven't watched enough Japanese episodes appart from the 3 banned ones to make a judgement on Japanese VAs, though some of the songs were very catchy).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The failure of Pokemon? Ouch. Why has it come to this? OK' date=' here's epic fails about Ash. [b']He has too many girlfriends. Misty, for starters, second comes May, then Dawn![/b]. As well, he has the worst Pokemon ever. Pikachu. That is all I have to say.

Since when is having girlfriends a bad thing?

The show is like some corny movie that keeps repeating, but with a very slight change in plot. Thank God the movies are still okay.

Team Rocket should have been dumped after Kanto. In Diamond and Pearl, they should have been replaced by Team Galactic. At least they actually seem evil.

And Ash and co. are complete IDIOTS. They can't tell if a two familiar clowns and a Meowth are Team Rocket.

And everyone sounds gay. The voice acting sounds sounds so obvious, especially when they say the word "Pokemon". Ash sounded more determined in the first season, and Jessie and James sounded so much more evil than now. Seriously, if you ever saw the 2nd episode and an episode these days, you'd think the Team Rocket today are a bunch of gay impersonators.

The show is like some corny movie that keeps repeating' date=' but with a very slight change in plot. Thank God the movies are still okay.

Team Rocket should have been dumped after Kanto. In Diamond and Pearl, they should have been replaced by Team Galactic. At least they actually seem evil.

And Ash and co. are complete IDIOTS. They can't tell if a two [i']familiar[/i] clowns and a Meowth are Team Rocket.

And everyone sounds gay. The voice acting sounds sounds so obvious, especially when they say the word "Pokemon". Ash sounded more determined in the first season, and Jessie and James sounded so much more evil than now. Seriously, if you ever saw the 2nd episode and an episode these days, you'd think the Team Rocket today are a bunch of gay impersonators.

Isn't Ash still voiced by a girl?

Of course she's going to sound like a gay man-lady.

The show is like some corny movie that keeps repeating' date=' but with a very slight change in plot. Thank God the movies are still okay.

And Ash and co. are complete IDIOTS. They can't tell if a two [i']familiar[/i] clowns and a Meowth are Team Rocket.

Isn't Ash still voiced by a girl?

Of course she's going to sound like a game man-lady.

I know that, but in the first season, Ash's voice actress acted much better. Ash actually sounded determined when he was supposed to back then, instead of the obvious-sounding Ash we have today. I mean, just listen to him in the first episode, saying "I am Ash!".

Apparently in the new movie his voice is unbearably... bad.

Seriously?

I think I heard somewhere that Ash's voice actress quit/will quit. Don't blame me if I'm wrong though, I read that a few months ago.

The theme sounded MUCH better back then, too. It just has that Pokemon "feeling", and it sounded special from other themes.

Diamond and Pearl sounds like a poorly executed action anime theme.

And Pikachu was SO much cuter! Who agrees?

Plus it had a much better sense of humor, probably Ash was unintelligent. I remember him shaking Pikachu upside-down to get an apple out of him. And Pikachu's cute laugh in the first episode.

Archived