POKEMON - TV & MOVIES

Huntar!

I HAVE MORE! The movies are all the same. Ash and his friends are strolling, eating pankakes, when some legendary pokemon appears and Ash tries to catch it. He gets away be a hair and chases the pokemon with another one until he wins. Nothing to it.

EDIT: Oh and also, have you noticed how Ash's voice changes throughout the regions? He is AGING! XD Before you'll know it, he'll be voiceless! You'll need the subtitles, but they'll get in the way!

Another issue is that I thought Moltress, Mew, and the rest were fine. You could memorize the whole Pokedex! But... they added more... and it was tough to keep up with... the company was really dumb. They unleased new Pokemon whenever they could. That ran them out of ideas. Now, they have the shaper of the universe?! Not much else to make, is there...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Hes not aging. Hes the same height, the same size, and still without facial hair and a solid female attraction. I think hes gay.

The number of Pokemon is no problem. It makes it more interesting. Would yugioh be the same if they stopped making cards after Legend of Blue-Eyes?

• 2 months later...

Children unaffected by the aging process. Cats with human vocal chords. Master thiefs whom fail their boss at every moment without consequence. The same plot recurring over and over again throughout different lands' date=' the same shitty message shoved down your throat every episode and the same events occur throughout every episode. Giant swelling angry heads and people surviving falls from hundreds of feet while already traveling at astounding speeds upwards after being shocked at unrealistic amounts by an electric rat. Bad jokes, fights, and character development. And over 300 episodes of non-stop bad.

[/quote']

Oh' date=' and putting on a mustache and a hat and calling yourself Jame the pokemon doctor instead James the Team Rocket member can fool someone. 300 times in a row.

[/quote']

Archived