1x Monster Reborn

1x Heavy Storm

1x Giant Trunade

1x Reasoning

1x Monster Gate

Traps: 3

1x Torrential Tribute

2x Solemn Judgment

A crazy experiment. This is probably inconsistent as hell but I felt like trying.

Rate / Fix.

It's easier just to use Norleras. Then you don't have the Legendary Ocean baggage.

I know that. This is just something more original thats all.

I don't really like that concept. Having originality is what allows god players to come up with the new top strategies. However, subbing in one card for another that is worse is not original, it's just stupid.

It's easier just to use Norleras. Then you don't have the Legendary Ocean baggage.

I know that. This is just something more original thats all.

I don't really like that concept. Having originality is what allows god players to come up with the new top strategies. However' date=' subbing in one card for another that is worse is not original, it's just stupid.

[/quote']

Anyone can devise an original Deck. Not every original Deck that is devised is good or even semi-decent for that matter. I know that.

The only big difference of this Deck from the Norleras-based Deck here is I can actually summon my "Reset Button". My "Reset Button" can actually contribute to my OTK by more than just field nuking.

Tested...I got 3 of 5 victories...1 of then pretty fast I must say...XD...but I got some problems...I can't tell yet what Else to run or take out...Oh yeah lack on defense But...Still Love the Idea...XD

and for those that say Norleras is better and stuff...Maybe it is Maeby no...but stop saying this is bad...if you haven't ever try it...XD

JD congratulations on a Super deck XD....

Tested...I got 3 of 5 victories...1 of then pretty fast I must say...XD...but I got some problems...I can't tell yet what Else to run or take out...Oh yeah lack on defense But...Still Love the Idea...XD

and for those that say Norleras is better and stuff...Maybe it is Maeby no...but stop saying this is bad...if you haven't ever try it...XD

JD congratulations on a Super deck XD....

I didnt think it would be that good. The lack of defense is mainly due to the fact the Deck is designed to OTK. As for what could go, I think the Card of Safe Returns can go for a pair of Threatening Roars. Card of Safe Return really only takes advantage of the generic revival as well as the Mezukis.

WHat a crap idea

(Neg rep me)

Back up your claim or STFU.

Also' date=' stop spamming my topics. In fact, stop spamming period. In fact, can someone ban this guy already? He is really starting to get on my nerves.

[/quote']

I agree Hes a bit wierd every now and then, he just likes spam. MMMMMMMmmmMMMMmmmMMMMMmmmMMMmmmMmmMmmMMMmMmMMmmmMmmMmmmmmmmmmmMnmMMM Spam :]

Archived