So I was playing Forza 2, right?

「tea.leaf」

I suck at it, so I was practicing my cornering on Nürburgring in Free Run.

Ever so often you'd drive over a straight that'd be covered in writing.

Upon examination, KIA appears on numerous occasions, usually after the bad corners.

Do you figure the real Nürburgring has this sort of writing on it too?

People have died on Nürburgring, in case you're wondering.

The Nürburgring track gives me the shits

Not only because it takes around 25 minutes to finish a 3 lap race, but its so technical and one false move is like crassssshhhh

And i dont think that they have any writing along the road except for maybe turning signals. Games use it as advertising

Nurburgring is full of various writings and graffiti on the pavement, Gran Tourismo 4's recreation of the 'ring is pretty accurate with the writing.

The KIA should be KIR' date=' shouldn't it?

Actually, the Real track has the same writing, though the writing in Forza may be a bit outdated, because more may have been added.

[/quote']

KIA is a car manufacturer, most likely its ingame advertising.

Gran Turismo 4 is much better game then Forza 2 is....and there u need to try Nürburgring, it is living hell, but awesome and best track i ever try and i manage to finish it with Mercedes Benz CLK GTR in around 6 minutes and 3 seconds...

Didn't made single mistake and all the time i was trying to go with highest speed as possible..but some pro would make much better i know...

Do not diss the Forza, I'll murder you.

Forza>Gran Turismo

End of discussion.

@Poc: Lol. Racing games LOVE advertisements.

But from what Tea says, that the KIA is around the bad turns, it would seem that it means killed in action, or as I suggested, killed in racing.

Forza is almost arcade' date=' GT is real driving simulator ;) .. i try to play Forza and it is damn easy, and GT give much better feeling to player when driving -> but for GT u need to play a lot to be good, and until u are good -> it is not really fun to play =)

[/quote']

And that's why GT4 has no manner of damage models or collision physics, right?

I have not seen GT4's tuning system, but, I have to say, FM2 is pretty in depth in that area.

From what I've read, GT4 also has a terrible set of A.I., whereas in FM2 the opponents are actually aggressive.

GT4 is far from being a simulator over FM2.

Play FM2 with all driving the driving assists off; is it still so easy?

By the way, I don't think I've seen a Kia vehicle in FM2, so it's unlikely to be advertising.

Moreover, the very idea of a German locale promoting a modest Korean brand is just ludicrous.

Did u try driving GT? It gives u feeling like u are almost driving for real...GT physics are much more complex then Forza 2 are... only thing that GT doesn't have and Forza 2 does is :

-some cards like Ferrari etc.

-cards don't crash, but only reason why is that is because everything that is done in GT is like in reality so because right now it is impossible to make real crash ( 1 contact with anything would totally destroy car ), so that is why that is not added

-Forza 2 got much more stuff for changing look of your car

I don't care for stuff like changing how your car looks etc. ( GT have tuning of cards btw and really complex one) but i go for real driving experience..that is why i choose GT ;)

Forza 2 is still one big arcade game if u compare it to GT, play both then u will see...i can't wait for GT 5...:p

The KIA should be KIR' date=' shouldn't it?

Actually, the Real track has the same writing, though the writing in Forza may be a bit outdated, because more may have been added.

[/quote']

Forza is almost arcade' date=' GT is real driving simulator ;) .. i try to play Forza and it is damn easy, and GT give much better feeling to player when driving -> but for GT u need to play a lot to be good, and until u are good -> it is not really fun to play =)

[/quote']

And that's why GT4 has no manner of damage models or collision physics, right?

I have not seen GT4's tuning system, but, I have to say, FM2 is pretty in depth in that area.

From what I've read, GT4 also has a terrible set of A.I., whereas in FM2 the opponents are actually aggressive.

GT4 is far from being a simulator over FM2.

Play FM2 with all driving the driving assists off; is it still so easy?

By the way, I don't think I've seen a Kia vehicle in FM2, so it's unlikely to be advertising.

Moreover, the very idea of a German locale promoting a modest Korean brand is just ludicrous.

I didn't make the connection at first, but now KIA makes sense with the turns thing. I suppose KIA would be an odd manufacture to see in a racing game like Forza also.

Archived