Disney

Huntar!

Personally, I couldn't stand Jake Long. But granted, it was probably because of the portuguese dub - they did a terrible job. Still... a dragon that spits fire every 10 or so episodes is questionable. :P

I liked Fillmore a lot, I suggest you look it up if you're not familiar with it. It's crime fiction in a school. And that is pretty awesome by itself.

Oh, and for the sake of complete insanity, Dave the Barbarian. Think of it as an American Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disney makes some really good movies and some really poor movies.

=/ Meh

What bad movies have they made?

They should stick to cartoons' date=' and what made them famous. Like the classics, there's not been anything you can add to classics from them in the last so many years. Everytime you watch it always seems to be either Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, Hannah Montana and That's So Raven more often than not, bring on my cartoons.

[/quote']

Suite Life of Zack and Codt is actually now The Suite Life On Deck, they are on a cruise ship now.

Cancel Suite Life on Deck, bring back the original series! More importantly, bring back Esteban, Maddie, Kerry and Arwin!!!

Disney Channel really has to go back to cartoons. They made some pretty awesome cartoons (Fillmore, Kim Possible, and Recess, which are all still on Family :). Their sitcoms are a travesty. Thet should cancel some and bring back some old ones.

Their movies are still win. Though they aren't as epic as back then...

Brother: Then watch disney x d aaron stone. but im with u guys on the hannah montana.

Me: Oh god you just have to laugh at that poor grammer. I really did get my brother to post that. He's never even seen that Aaron Stone ir whatever but he thinks that makes a good point. I'm suprised he loves Hannah Montanah. Anyway Disney sucked the moment the real disney died. Nobody could copy his genious and creativity. Then again they should just let my friend Zak do all that stuff. Fire whosever in charge and give him control.

Walt Disney is turning over in his grave, I'm sure of it. Constant attempts at "modernizing" and "relating to da teens" not to mention to many sequels for classics, over attempting to appeal to eleven year old girls have reduced to sad, horrible and unoriginal organization. It is a sad day for cartoons. It's movies were so awesome.

Some of their cartoons a few years ago were almost epic. I loved Recess when I was little, and started watching Fillmore and Kim Possible when I got a few years older. Phineas & Ferb today would be great if they actually changed the plot for every episode, instead of having the same thing with different words.

Dr. Doofenschmirtz: "Ah, Perry the Platypus, your timing is impeccable. And by impeccable, I mean completely peccable! (Raves about evil invention.)"

In another episode: "Ah Perry the Platypus, your entrance is incredible. And by incredible, I mean completely credible! (Raves about evil invention.)"

Archived