Disney

Huntar!

Walt Disney is frozen. Waiting for the moment Miley Cyrus takes over the world by defeating her greatest rival, Febreeze, to be unfrozen and proclaim his place as the greatest warlord in history.

Blacklight, stop spamming.

Arreku, kinda. I seen them before. O_O. Lets say I didn't fall out of bed for the next 3 days.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK Doesn't start the Suite Life On Deck until Monday. Great more ending up watching it when I'm downstairs thank god for GC.

Black_light's post wasn't really spam, its just reminds me for some reason of one of the many moments that BAM (CN) broke the 4th wall and insulted the writers, probably because of the line, "Who writes theses lines". Sometimes you do wonder.

I was referring to his post before the most recent one.

If you know whats good for you' date=' you shouldn't watch Suite Life on Deck. Its too childish and boring. Low film quality too.[/b']

Ya, you REALLY don't want to. They got rid of so many good characters it's not even funny. They replaced Maddie with a farmgirl who basically does nothing noticable each episode. Plus, they added some guy who can fart "classical rock". Just stick with The original Suite Life.

Walt Disney is frozen. Waiting for the moment Miley Cyrus takes over the world by defeating her greatest rival' date=' Febreeze, to be unfrozen and proclaim his place as the greatest warlord in history.[/quote']

I personally think that Miley has no reason to be famous. Poor Walt, having his greatest movies forgotten for some horrible teen who can't sing.

I think Hannah Montana (the show) would actually be okay if they actually got rid of Miley herself. Her acting is annoying, whereas the other actors are decent (Jason and Moises are actually pretty good). The only reason I watch it is to see Jackson and Rico.

I wish that were true. But oh well. Did you know about "sex" in the background in the sky in a scene with rafikki' date=' in the lion king? youtube it.

[/quote']

I'm an uber Lion King fan, so I've heard about it. I'm pretty sure it was SFX, which stands for some technical term in the creative process.

A good Disney subliminal message is the one in Alladin.

Disney brainwashes children.

That was one of the many things that I ranted about when we watched "High School Musical" during Freshman Advisory.

Did you know when the dude and the chick are singing when the chick gets stagefright, he is a bad lipsinker. He was singing with his mouth closed. Genius!

"good teenagers take off their clothes". Thats a great one.

What about the dildo on the cover of the original "the little mermaid"? ;)

Oh yeah' date=' hah. I remember looking at the cover one time and I was like, "Wait, is that a?…"

Did you see the nude woman in The Rescuers?

[/quote']

I never saw that.

Oh yeah' date=' hah. I remember looking at the cover one time and I was like, "Wait, is that a?…"

[/quote']

I never saw that.

i did so my parents burned the case

[/quote']

I never saw that.

Youtube it, if you dare.

Archived