Disney

Huntar!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.

Venessa Hudgens has hot naked pictures out on the internet. Thats great for tween girls who worship her.

Miley Cyrus is taking over the world.

Ashley Tisdale had a nip slip. I saw that. It was hot.

Im sad I dont have anything on Demi Lavoto or Selina Gomez.

I'd like to. ;)

When "discussing Disney" becomes "discuss teenage girl idols", it's a sign of change that makes me really sad.

Disney seems to have dropped cartoons altogether, which has always been what they excelled at - now it's flooded with teenage comedies about singing. :/

And it's such a shame, considering they had really good cartoon series not that long ago...

Does anybody here remember Fillmore? Anyone? :'(

They should stick to cartoons, and what made them famous. Like the classics, there's not been anything you can add to classics from them in the last so many years. Everytime you watch it always seems to be either Suite Life Of Zack And Cody, Hannah Montana and That's So Raven more often than not, bring on my cartoons.

Very true and the endless stream of live action repeats that come out of Disney's main channels. Bring back the classic cartoon stars, like the old Mickey cartoons that only ever seem to be on House Of Mouse now, whenever that thing is on.

I miss the great old disney movies.

Hunchback of NotreDame

Beauty and the Beast

Toy Story

Sleeping Beauty

Where the hell did all that go?

A new Toy Story movie is coming out in 2010.

I don't like Disney as much I as did a few years ago. I still like the movie, but not the channel. Most of it is Hannah Montana and Zack & Cody. I miss shows like Mickey Mouse and the old animated shows.

Hunchback of NotreDame

Beauty and the Beast

Toy Story

Sleeping Beauty

I don't like Disney as much I as did a few years ago. I still like the movie' date=' but not the channel. Most of it is Hannah Montana and Zack & Cody. I miss shows like Mickey Mouse and the old animated shows.

[/quote']

So do I. I mean, they tried to bring cartoons back with "The Buzz on Maggie," and "American Dragon, Jake Long," But they were canceled for reality shows

Hunchback of NotreDame

Beauty and the Beast

Toy Story

Sleeping Beauty

I don't like Disney as much I as did a few years ago. I still like the movie' date=' but not the channel. Most of it is Hannah Montana and Zack & Cody. I miss shows like Mickey Mouse and the old animated shows.

[/quote']

So do I. I mean, they tried to bring cartoons back with "The Buzz on Maggie," and "American Dragon, Jake Long," But they were canceled for reality shows

I really liked Jake Long, but I didn't like Buzz on Maggie for some reason. But I was sad that they canceled Jake Long.

Hunchback of NotreDame

Beauty and the Beast

Toy Story

Sleeping Beauty

[/quote']

I really liked Jake Long, but I didn't like Buzz on Maggie for some reason. But I was sad that they canceled Jake Long.

Too bad.... stupid Disney. Now they are reviving cartoons with Phineas and Ferb.

Archived