DKC2 - Diddy's Kong Quest

Sixty

It's just Quest' date=' not Conquest.

Anyways, the game is really good. I've played it, and I like it alot.

[/quote']

Fixed the tilte cause I'm good like that.

So any picks for a fav level?

From the ones I remember, their to hard to pick from. Ones of note though are Brable Blast, that haunted house one, and wasn't their one where you play as all the Animal Buddies.

Also who do you like more Diddy or Dixie?

Me, Dixie.

This game is by far my favorite of the DKC series. It has PIRATES! What more could you want?

Favorite Kong to use was Dixie because she could hover. Only used Diddy as a shield to protect Dixie...

My favorite stage would have to be Haunted Hall in the Gloomy Gulch area. Riding a haunted roller coaster while being chased by a giant skeletal phantom pirate just screams awesome.

Favorie animal buddy would have to Rambi the Rhino since he was my favorite in the original game as well. I was ticked that he was excluded from DKC3 and replaced with Ellie the Elephant...

What about Rattly? He's awesome, too. D:

Also, "Kong Quest" sounds a lot like "conquest", so I thought I'd be pretty funny to put that as the title.

I've also started a playthrough of this game which will wind up on YouTube a million years from now. :/

What about Rattly? He's awesome' date=' too. D:

Also, "Kong Quest" sounds a lot like "conquest", so I thought I'd be pretty funny to put that as the title.

I've also started a playthrough of this game which will wind up on YouTube a million years from now. :/

[/quote']

I dun care 'bout no stupid rat. IT'S RAAAAAAAMBI ALL DEH WAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Let meh help you! =D

Rambi is a rhino. 'Nuff said.

I hated the K. Rool battle in this one. =/ Those fuxin' purple bubbles got me almost every time. D=

Let meh help you! =D

I hated the K. Rool battle in this one. =/ Those fuxin' purple bubbles got me almost every time. D=

Well, I'm on that one level on the swamp part. I think it's the one right before Bramble Blast.

D:

I can't beat it.

I MUST GET TO BRAMBLE BLAST D:

Let meh help you! =D

Well' date=' I'm on that one level on the swamp part. I think it's the one right before Bramble Blast.

D:

I can't beat it.

[/quote']

I think that level is Slime Climb. That one is pretty annoying. All I can say is hold the Y button! It's not too bad of a stage compared to some of the later ones, trust me.

Let meh help you! =D

Well' date=' I'm on that one level on the swamp part. I think it's the one right before Bramble Blast.

D:

I can't beat it.

[/quote']

I think that level is Slime Climb. That one is pretty annoying. All I can say is hold the Y button! It's not too bad of a stage compared to some of the later ones, trust me.

Actually, it's the one with the cattails that I'm on.

And, YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S TWO LEVELS I HAVE TO DO? D:

Let meh help you! =D

D:

I can't beat it.

[/quote']

Actually, it's the one with the cattails that I'm on.

And, YOU'RE SAYING THERE'S TWO LEVELS I HAVE TO DO? D:

I'm guessing that you are on the stage 'Krockhead Klamber'. Yes, you do have 2 more stages to do before 'Bramble Blast' - 'Rattle Battle' and 'Slime Climb'.

Archived