x1stardust dragon

x1black rose dragon

x1phychic lifetrancer

x3turbo warrior

x2Gaia Knight, the Force Of Earth

x1Goyo Guardian

x2Junk Warrior

x6 tokens

Tell Me What You Think of This sorry i cant narow it down anymore it work together too well i have took some out though total deck size:65

Lol well it got 73 cards in but it can own anyone i know and i know alot of people who play childrens trading card games in case you havent noticed these "random cards" are Tuners

Who' re you to rate me anyways probably dont even no the rules properly RAIKO AND HANTA I Think You Jelous Bet i could beat you anyday!

NO ITS BUILT AROUND SUMMONING MY SYNCHRO AND HAVING STRONG CARDS ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are aiming for a Synchro Deck' date=' you are doing it terribly wrong. Also illegal. Read the rules of the game and try again.

Lol well it got 73 cards in but it can own anyone i know and i know alot of people who play childrens trading card games in case you havent noticed these "random cards" are Tuners

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it. If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

[b']10. Deck Size[/b]

Under new rules all decks must be under 50 cards in size. This is to help with people fixing your deck. Any decks over 50 cards will be locked with no warning. People cannot be expected to fix decks which are 80 cards in size.

Deal with it.

i dont give two fvcks who you are... if you run a deck over 45 (and even thats a little high) then yousuck at this game...

that's not true. i kno someone who won regionals in my state with a 61 card deck and he beat each person in under 10 mins. though i agree his deck has flaws, many people can get away wit it. i used to have a 65 card deck myself and it won against serious regional players.

for doogle: change some cards and don't worry about. pm me your deck and i'll try to change it the best way i can for you.

i dont give two fvcks who you are... if you run a deck over 45 (and even thats a little high) then yousuck at this game...

that's not true. i kno someone who won regionals in my state with a 61 card deck and he beat each person in under 10 mins. though i agree his deck has flaws' date=' many people can get away wit it. i used to have a 65 card deck myself and it won against serious regional players.

for doogle: change some cards and don't worry about. pm me your deck and i'll try to change it the best way i can for you.

[/quote']

How could anyone win a Regionals with a 61 Card Deck? How can anyone consistently win in under 10 Minutes with a 60+ Card Deck?

Archived