My Newest Deck Please Rate

Doogle423

i dont give two fvcks who you are... if you run a deck over 45 (and even thats a little high) then yousuck at this game...

that's not true. i kno someone who won regionals in my state with a 61 card deck and he beat each person in under 10 mins. though i agree his deck has flaws' date=' many people can get away wit it. i used to have a 65 card deck myself and it won against serious regional players.

for doogle: change some cards and don't worry about. pm me your deck and i'll try to change it the best way i can for you.

[/quote']

How could anyone win a Regionals with a 61 Card Deck? How can anyone consistently win in under 10 Minutes with a 60+ Card Deck?

you'll have to ask him that. from what he tells me, he strategy has lots of offensive cards. i think he has another deck that's under 50 that follows the same principle that he is going to enter in a tournament.

i dont give two fvcks who you are... if you run a deck over 45 (and even thats a little high) then yousuck at this game...

that's not true. i kno someone who won regionals in my state with a 61 card deck and he beat each person in under 10 mins. though i agree his deck has flaws' date=' many people can get away wit it. i used to have a 65 card deck myself and it won against serious regional players.

for doogle: change some cards and don't worry about. pm me your deck and i'll try to change it the best way i can for you.

[/quote']

How could anyone win a Regionals with a 61 Card Deck? How can anyone consistently win in under 10 Minutes with a 60+ Card Deck?

you'll have to ask him that. from what he tells me, he strategy has lots of offensive cards. i think he has another deck that's under 50 that follows the same principle that he is going to enter in a tournament.

Unless he was dueling against opponents that also use 60+ Card Decks, I highly doubt he could win consistently.

I used a 60+ Card Deck a while back. When I say a while ago, I mean a while ago as in 3-5 Years ago. Against other people who used 60+ Card Decks I was able to win. Against people who used 40 Card Decks, I found the Deck to be very inconsistent and slow. Using a Deck with 40-45 Cards, I am able to win on a consistent basis depending on the Deck I use. Unless it is an inconsistent One Turn Kill Deck, I can win on a consistent basis.

[/quote']

Unless he was dueling against opponents that also use 60+ Card Decks, I highly doubt he could win consistently.

I used a 60+ Card Deck a while back. When I say a while ago, I mean a while ago as in 3-5 Years ago. Against other people who used 60+ Card Decks I was able to win. Against people who used 40 Card Decks, I found the Deck to be very inconsistent and slow. Using a Deck with 40-45 Cards, I am able to win on a consistent basis depending on the Deck I use. Unless it is an inconsistent One Turn Kill Deck, I can win on a consistent basis.

yo are right but you see what my friend does is he plays 40-45 card decks consistantly to get his deck better and faster and to improve his 60 cards strategy. i don't kno how he consistantly wins but he does.

[/quote']

bull-fvckin-sheet... you suck at this game and the people you were dueling werent serious players at all... they were other retarded nooblets...

Lets count:

NO ITS BUILT AROUND SUMMONING(Theme 1) MY SYNCHRO(Theme 2) AND HAVING STRONG CARDS ON THE FIELD(Theme 3)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet you wonder why you got flammed

Have You Ever Play agianst doogle423 to be the judge of that? just asking

Honestly, Why must you take the name of Dan Green?

Archived