Heaven's Spotlight

Exiro

If you blend an already fast and powerful deck with Oppression for the sake of slowing the opponent down, you get sheet.

If you blend it with Jesus, you get this.

Monster Line-up

Deities (5)

3x Archangel Jesus

2x Judgment Dragon

Apostels (13)

3x Honest

3x Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior

3x Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner

3x Necro Gardna

1x Jain, Lightsworn Paladin

1x Ehren, Lightsworn Monk

1x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress

1x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Speed-up line-up

14 Spells

3x Charge of the Light Brigade

3x Solar Recharge

3x Trade-In

3x Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen

1x Heavy Storm

1x Monster Reborn

Hindering Line-up

5 Traps

3x Beckoning Light

1x The Transmigration Prophecy

1x Trap Dustshoot

Total: 40 cards

Swap-in Line-up

3x Compulsory Evacuation Device

3x Dust Tornado

3x Fiend Comedian

3x Mystical Refpanel

3x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror

[spoiler=Xander Clause Line-up]

This should not be read and links for the OCG-only cards among them are not granted because the Extra Deck does not matter. I do not run Tuners.

Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Ally of Justice Catastor

Armory Arm

Avenging Knight Parshath

Black Rose Dragon

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary

Colossal Fighter

Dark Dive Bomber

Goyo Guardian

Mist Worm

Red Dragon Archfiend

Stardust Dragon

Thought Ruler Archfiend

X-Saber Urbellum

X-Saber Wayne

It's fast, it's powerful and it can stop Special Summons has Jesus.

Beat that!

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, [u']you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it.[/u] If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

I demand that this happens, instead of the sheet I'm getting now.

there are only 11 apostles!! add another

Me thinks the person using the Deck would count as one.

9. The Jack Witt Clause

All deck topics are treated as rate and fix topics. This means that' date=' when you post your deck, [u']you will receive comments and evaluations of the deck's quality from other members and suggestions as to how to improve it.[/u] If you cannot deal with this, then do not post your deck. If you post your deck and then show that you cannot or will not accept constructive criticism, you will not only appear childish but also run the risk of having your topics closed.

I demand that this happens, instead of the s*** I'm getting now.

Maybe PWWB over Compulsory in the Side. I know PWWB does basically the same thing as Compulsory Evacuation Device but you have more versatility with PWWB.

Me thinks the person using the Deck would count as one.

9. The Jack Witt Clause

I demand that this happens, instead of the s*** I'm getting now.

Maybe PWWB over Compulsory in the Side. I know PWWB does basically the same thing as Compulsory Evacuation Device but you have more versatility with PWWB.

Tele-DAD needs PWWB because of the discarding, but I already have 3 Luminas and 3 Beckoning Lights (and 3 Charges to search for Lumina) to get rid of my dead cards. In fact, I shouldn't discard for other things at all because that would offer less cards to discard for the stated cards.

Add to that that I don't even need Evacuations that much anymore, they're just against Natural Beast and Stardust being protected by Book of Moon, Dimensional Prison or Mirror Force. I can also use it against the Synchro Swarm when I'm against Zombie Synchros, but I have Fiend Comedian against that too.

But back to the subject of PWWB, no, I don't really need it.

i did mean adda another Lightsworn card............ but what the heck' date=' PWWB and CED are pretty much equal

[/quote']

That's be funny, but it only makes sense if all those Lightlords actually have different names. And if I added every Lightlord at least once, I'd end up..... with 11 apostels :\

um... this needs a good bit of help... unless im missing something...

I'll return to this later.

needs wulf

Not per se. Wulf is handy as a free beatstick' date=' Celestia fodder and it even offers hand advantage when used with CoSR, but it isn't 'required' to successfully use Lightlords. I have no space for it and don't feel like this deck needs it.

more lyla

I can access that single Lyla whenever I want. From the Deck, I can draw her or any of the 3 Charges of the Light Brigade which is a total of 4 (and that's 60% chance to be in my opening hand).

I can access her from the Graveyard with any of the 3 Luminas, which can in turn be accessed by any of the 3 Charges of the Light Brigade, which is a total of 6 (doesn't matter what my chance is to open with that, because I don't open with a Lyla in the Grave).

less garoth

I understand why you think this' date=' but allow me to explain.

This deck focuses on speed, and it gains speed by the strong 'Lumina - Garoth' opening move. For this, I need Lumina in my hand, Garoth in my hand/Grave and at least 1 lvl 4- Lightsworn in my Grave, which can be the Garoth himself. If I run 3 Garoths, I've got the highest chance on drawing it as well as milling it, and if I do either, all I need to do for the opening move is get Lumina in my hand (and have discard fodder, which won't be a problem). It also won't be too hard to mill on my first turn because of Solar Exchange and Charge of the Light Brigade.

and a few more things...

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=omFqlr_kso0

Replace 'her' with 'me'.

um... this needs a good bit of help... unless im missing something...

Yeah' date=' I think it's the second.

Stickied

Woot.

Thanks, mate.

I was thinking of what you'd think of this Deck when I posted this, because I know you want LSs to win too.

understood...

but i dont think i will tell you how much i will care about you... :/

I have no idea where that came from, since I was simply explaining why I don't want to change my deck in the ways you suggested, but I do not care about this fact, nor do I care about you.

understood...

but i dont think i will tell you how much i will care about you... :/

I have no idea where that came from' date=' since I was simply explaining why I don't want to change my deck in the ways you suggested, but I do not care about this fact, nor do I care about you.

[/quote']

its a line in the song you posted... you said replace her with you...

Tele-DAD needs PWWB

No. Tele-DAD doesn't.

True' date=' but at least they need it less than LSs.

OT:

- 1 Gar

- Ehren

- Ryko

Many different LS is good because they fuel JD, and I prefer 3 Garoths because of the speed it offers.

+ 1 Lyla

+ 1 Plague

+ 2 Wulf

All of the above cards can be effective' date=' but I need a good reason to use them. Could you try to convince me that they're worth making place for?

- 1 Trade-In

- Dustshoot

These don't sound strange, and if you convince me of adding anything, I'd probably neg either of these cards.

- 1 Valhalla

I'd like to have 3 Valhallas opposing to 3 Jesus'. It's the main way to get him out early' date=' and that's when I need him the most.

- 2 COSR

I don't get this. You suggest me to use Wulf and Zombie Carrier, but also to make that engine less effective by removing CoSR. Why?

+ 1 ROTA

I'd never add RotA before I've got the max. number of Warriors that I need in my deck' date=' because RotA can get milled too. If Charge didn't mill himself, I probably wouldn't have runned that either.

- Transmigration

- 1 Light

These cards have more use than you might think. If I run out of cards in my Deck, which is quite possible, I can use Transmigration to force myself to draw any card I want and perhaps use it to end the game with it. It can also lead the opponent to VERY big misplays of doing absolutely nothing when he expects to win by this action.

+CCV

Very likely to happen when I have a reason to use Zombie Carrier/Necro Gardna.

Or was that the reason?

+ 2 Gardna

Good call. I tested the deck against Nate' date=' and we came to the conclusion that the deck indeed needs more protection. In fact, I'll even run 3 of them. I've just changed the deck.

[b']Changes:[/b]

-1 Celestia

-2 CoSR

+3 Necro Gardna

I'm used to running 2 CoSRs in LS, put that was because I always used 3 Wulfs and 3 Carriers in it in addition to the Luminas and MR. Now, I'm just using Lumina and MR, which results in CoSR not being really effective. And for Celestia, it was in case I was going against Oppression decks, but I have Lyla against s/ts and Ryko against monsters, so it isn't too important.

I'll further think about making room for Monster Reincarnations (to discard Necros) and about CCV (again, because of Necros). I'm testing the deck against Nate with what the deck list is right now.

Many different LS is good because they fuel JD' date=' and I prefer 3 Garoths because of the speed it offers.[/quote']

3 Garoth doesn't add more speed, but rather, inconsistency. He sees enough of the field with Lumina, COTLB, and ROTA. Ehren isn't good, Ryko is too slow, and as said, Garoth is best @ 2.

All of the above cards can be effective' date=' but I need a good reason to use them. Could you try to convince me that they're worth making place for?[/quote']

These don't sound strange' date=' and if you convince me of adding anything, I'd probably neg either of these cards.[/quote']

I shouldn't have to convince you that they're good, it's common sense. Lyla is for added S/T Removal which LS needs. Plague is amazing in LS and should normally be @ 2 with 3 Gardna but since you're running Jesus there's near no space. Wulf is obviously a great target for Recharge and can lead to massive swarming. To add, he easily fuels Lumina to summon himself or Garoth.

I'd like to have 3 Valhallas opposing to 3 Jesus'. It's the main way to get him out early' date=' and that's when I need him the most.[/quote']

Valhalla at the 3 isn't what you need. At 2 it's fine, you shouldn't have Jesus as your only win condition, and by having Valhalla @ 3 you're stressing it.

I don't get this. You suggest me to use Wulf and Zombie Carrier' date=' but also to make that engine less effective by removing CoSR. Why?[/quote']

COSR is much too slow and much too ineffective in LS. They don't need a draw engine to be good. Trust me.

I'd never add RotA before I've got the max. number of Warriors that I need in my deck' date=' because RotA can get milled too. If Charge didn't mill himself, I probably wouldn't have runned that either.[/quote']

ROTA = Instant CCV Target/Gar/Jain

These cards have more use than you might think. If I run out of cards in my Deck' date=' which is quite possible, I can use Transmigration to force myself to draw any card I want and perhaps use it to end the game with it. It can also lead the opponent to VERY big misplays of doing absolutely nothing when he expects to win by this action.[/quote']

Prophecy isn't good enough to run, the same with Dustshoot. Threatening and Beckoning are much better.

Very likely to happen when I have a reason to use Zombie Carrier/Necro Gardna.

Or was that the reason?

CCV cripples every Top-Tier Deck. Against LS they scoop' date=' against Tele-DAD they might as well scoop unless they have a Mali in GY and E-Tele in hand, and against GBs they might as well scoop without Prisma/Besti. (Unless they ROTA Prisma.

Good call. I tested the deck against Nate, and we came to the conclusion that the deck indeed needs more protection. In fact, I'll even run 3 of them. I've just changed the deck.

The best count for LS is Gardna @ 3 and Plague @ 2.

why

im i reading the card wrong

Lightwave makes you spend 1 card more for a Synchro than necessary. Also, it doesnt work. I tried a while back before Plaguespreader was released and it doesnt work in any Lightsworn build. You would be better off with a pre-Crossroads of Chaos Lightsworn build. That's how bad Lightwave Tuning is.

Archived