Code Geass

Revan

Guest Chaos Pudding

I lol'd at the opening post. It's entertaining, but nothing more.

If you want great anime, look towards Cowboy Bebob, Evangelion, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, any number of shows.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time' date=' any number of shows.

[/quote']

I still have to watch that movie. I REALLY want to see it.

On-topic:

I never watched the first 25 episodes. I just started watching R2. It was still easy to understand the plot and characters. I literally yelled at my screen after the end of R2. It was so odd how they ended it.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time' date=' any number of shows.

[/quote']

I still have to watch that movie. I REALLY want to see it.

On-topic:

I never watched the first 25 episodes. I just started watching R2. It was still easy to understand the plot and characters. I literally yelled at my screen after the end of R2. It was so odd how they ended it.

You skipped the good half and only watched the generic shounen super robot half?

I loved it. In fact, I spent the last 3 nights watching it. ALL OF IT @___@

The opening theme songs were crap in my opinion (r2's got a lot better)

But it's definitely a unique story line, and the in-show soundtrack was great.

I don't like CLAMP's nasty habit of making guys ridiculously stick-like, with tight pants, but I'll forgive them this time.

All the characters remained memorable, and the whole anime flowed extremely well. Best of all, there were next to no fillers (here's looking at you, Naruto), and the couple that they did have actually meshed really well with the storyline, and gave the viewer a break from the giant mech battles and what-not.

I also love how this show is all about being able to godmode better than your opponent. XD

Geass => Godmode

Guren => Godmode

Lancelot => Godmode

Gawain => Godmode

The list goes on...

And Britannia is really fun to say :Db

I lol'd at the opening post. It's entertaining' date=' but nothing more.

If you want great anime, look towards Cowboy Bebob, [b']Evangelion[/b], The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, any number of shows.

Screw you, Evangelion sucked. Sinji was a little emo baka.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm about a third of the way through NGE. I suppose it gets better later on' date=' but so far, I'm not really all that impressed.

[/quote']

The whole first half is a generic super robot show. It's after episode 16 that it starts getting really psychological.

And I'll admit that Evangelion might not be everyone's cup of tea. But its influence on anime cannot be denied.

Archived