Tell me cards that play mind games.

Loudly announce the identity of every card you draw. Tell the truth some of the time' date=' and lie some of the time.

[/quote']tryed it never works

That's because you did it with insufficient elegance.

Also, the entire match, rant about how dueling is about using hardcore monsters to boldly attack through the unknown. Do this especially whenever you Set anything. Even if it's just a Crush that you plan to activate almost immediately.

Loudly announce the identity of every card you draw. Tell the truth some of the time' date=' and lie some of the time.

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

Seriously though, pieces of cardboard can't play mind games, only the person using them can.

That was what I meant.

Precisely. I actually won a duel by tempting my opponent to attack, which made them give up their attack.

Your opponent was that dumb? If you openly motion anxiety at them attacking, they'll know it's a lie to keep you from attacking unless they're dumb or you're a spaz. Expressing overly fake shock that looks like an actual attempt at tricking them is more effective.

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

Seriously though, pieces of cardboard can't play mind games, only the person using them can.

That was what I meant.

Precisely. I actually won a duel by tempting my opponent to attack, which made them give up their attack.

Your opponent was that dumb? If you openly motion anxiety at them attacking, they'll know it's a lie to keep you from attacking unless they're dumb or you're a spaz. Expressing overly fake shock that looks like an actual attempt at tricking them is more effective.

I didn't show any anxiety, I simply said that attacking me would help me, which was the complete opposite of the scenario.

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

That was what I meant.

I didn't show any anxiety, I simply said that attacking me would help me, which was the complete opposite of the scenario.

Oh, usually that makes me attack the person anyways.:P

[/quote']

Genious.

Q4E

Yes they can! The Planeswalker cards are persons themselves with own personality and consciousness 'n stuff so they can play mind games while still being pieces of cardbored!

Guest PikaPerson01

Surprisingly, randomly asking people stuff sometimes works IRL.

"Activate Destiny Draw."

"Cool. What did you draw?"

"Mirror-"

"=D"

It only works once though.

Archived