Creating your own Subtypes in the Card Maker

J-Max

[align=center]Good evening YCM. Today I have been seeing a lot of questions from the Members asking YCMaker "Can you add *Insert Type here*?" Well today I will be showing you a Step by Step guide to create your very own Type in the Card Maker. First of all, it's best to do this on a Completed card. I will also be providing Images to help you out.

[spoiler=STEP 1] Create your Card, i'm going to use my Pokevolution Hybrid Skitty.

2qbewy1.jpg

[spoiler=STEP 2] Right click on the Card Image and select "Copy Image Location" (This may be different on a Mac)

16jfuys.jpg

[spoiler=STEP 3] Open up Notepad and Paste the Text into the New Notepad File. Now this is where it get's Tricky. The part you are looking for is called *subtype=effect* Replace the effect pzrt with what you want. I am going to call it YCM LEGEND.

2po62xt.jpg

2n099gn.jpg

[spoiler=STEP 4] Now copy the ENTIRE Link from Notepad and Paste it in a New Tab in IE or Firefox.

w8l4q1.jpg

VIOLA! You can now create any Subtype you wish to do, I will personally be using this to create the Field Type. Let's see what you can do :)[/align]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived