Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Corinthian

EEnE rox' date=' even though it doesn't break the 4th wall like other cartoons I watch.[/quote']

wait, Wait, WAIT.... Walls?

As for the show, It was awesome. Mostly for the fact that about 70% of it made no real sence.

Like the episode called '1 + 1 = Ed' whare they try to solve the 'Mysteries of Life' and end up taking everything apart XD

Breaking the 4th Wall

Basically characters mentioning they know they're animated. In one episode of Earthworm Jim, Jim and Peter Puppy even watched the audience watching one episode of their cartoon in another they even had the Creator. (Jim refers to him as the Great Worm Spirit). BAM break it in one episode where Mandy insults the lines Billy is given. (Probably on many other occasions). Basically the characters knowing it isn't real.

Very good episode I still lol at the ep where Ed decides to have an early Xmas...in July and all the mayhem that brings and the mistletoe lol. Another fav is the ep when Kevin finds Eddy's middle name out. Edd's middle name is cute =D. (What can I say first program I don't go for the bad ass character (or Cute with a bad ass alter ego (Peter Puppy))

Ah EEnE

Part of the Golden Age of Cartoon Network (Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Two Stupid Dogs, ect.)

Now we have crap shows, like Billy and Mandy (just plain stupid), Flapjack (not wierd as much as pointless), and Chowder (which is poorly made).

Best character on the show was Ed. He was simple, funny, kind-hearted, and liked chickens to a point of being creepy.

Oh, and SQUIGGLE-VISION!

Best way to watch TV

It was my favorite cartoon, there was a lot less stupidity in those shows then there are today. I've seen every episode ( i know i used to have no life 0_0). Eventually the stupid shows caught up with them like the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy. It just goes to show that no matter how much sophisticated tech we have today, people are just gonna get "dumber", and like to watch "dumber" things.

Love that show.

I hate Cartoon Network' date=' since they'd rather show 6Teen[b'], Flapjack, Chowder,[/b] and Ben 10 instead of EEnE, Looney Toons, KND, Grim Adv. of Billy & Mandy, ect.

6Teen is a really good show, but I agree with the other shows!

It's stereotypical.

And it really sucks.

Archived