The YCM Awards

Frunk

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAJ to me you are quite unheard of' date=' like ive only ever seen you afew times on the forum, where as i am all overtheforum and am exceedingly well known, by all, mwuahhaha ^_^

And Anarchy you, im guessing like myself and others have, may still apply ^_^

[/quote']

ive been here alot more longer than you

and to some people know me realy well

Maybe you should go Uber active and post everywhere, like i do, that way everyone knows ya, and can either hate or love ya ^_^

As half the ppl on this forum most likly dislike me due to the fact i constantly point out their mistakes and tend to be quick witted and come up with excellent backshot comments ^_^ hehe

Then again, half the ppl like me due to the fact im actually friendly, help alot of ppl out and am quite constructive ^_^

Your spamming about the council

as no-one has voted

and there is not even a garenteed place for the council...

I'm already in the council, and 3/4 of the active members in the council have knows KA for a while, and (I at least) respect him, so he is almost guaranteed the spot. Oh look.

KA Flame - 2

DJ - 0

Yankee- 0

others - 0

Unless both Frunk and CD vote for the same person that Isn't Jay (which has very low odds) then Jay wins the spot.

It helps to think before you call me out, and spell checking your posts help don't take that much time to do.

You Lose.

Good Day Sir.

I'm afraid I must not vote KA, simply for the fact that Azmania was very inactive, and we need someone who will certainly rectify that. Jayden, despite being a very high poster, is not as active as he used to be, and as little is he is going to like it, I care even less, and will vote for the man with a 70+ PPD who posts on seemingly anything he can find.

Dj-Osiris.

Just a notice Frunk:

Dear all YCMers.

It is now time for me to announce me unfortunate leaving due. I have a number of specific reasons for leaving the precious forum' date=' including:

- Deep and Intense Rugby Training and Matches

- Exam Revision

- Banned from Computer for 3 months (Unless research required)

- Exams

- Football (Soccer)

- Family Problems

I am very sorry to announce such a drastic leave, but, alas, I must.

The YCM Weekly Magazine is closed until further due notice, I may return, however, do not get your hopes up too high.

Thank you, and Goodbye, all YCMers. I would like to personally thank:

YamiCardMaker

Cybernetic Dragon

Frunk

God GAK

Anarchy 07

Azmania2260.

Copied and pasted it from the original thread.

[/quote']

Goodbye Azmania. I will miss u

And i would like to join the council please...

I'm afraid I must not vote KA' date=' simply for the fact that Azmania was very inactive, and we need someone who will [i']certainly[/i] rectify that. Jayden, despite being a very high poster, is not as active as he used to be, and as little is he is going to like it, I care even less, and will vote for the man with a 70+ PPD who posts on seemingly anything he can find.

Dj-Osiris.

nuff said,

damn you took the words out of my mouth. anyway that's a draw. what should we do guys?

and others please stop spamming this thread up.

Archived