The YCM Awards

Frunk

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Jay (KA Flame)' date=' you are now the newest member of the YCM council by agreement between two of the three remaining council members, Lord Sheogorath and DJ Osiris.[/size']

(it is also assumed that Tkill93, the other member of the council, is not going to have any complaints about this issue, but he can speak if he does.)

Their remains one spot left.

Message approved by Static, Lord Sheogorath.

Message approved also, by Dj-Osiris, myself ^_^

It is now official, that after initiation into the council, it will take 24 hours for a member to become an official member of the council, and their vote will only be required during this time to break ties and on issues regarding the awards directly.

Basically, a waiting period.

In 24 hours, KA Flame will become an official member of the council.

Approved by Static, Lord Sheogorath. DJ is to approve this as well.

It is now official' date=' that after initiation into the council, it will take 24 hours for a member to become an official member of the council, and their vote will only be required during this time to break ties and on issues regarding the awards directly.[/size']

Basically, a waiting period.

In 24 hours, KA Flame will become an official member of the council.

Approved by Static, Lord Sheogorath. DJ is to approve this as well.

I approve ^_^

God GAK, we have seen you say that many times, we can remember this. We've narrowed it down to about 5 members.

Azuh

Oldmaster

Rahim

Gak

Yankee

We're almost certain who it is going to be, but I am still going to look through more statistics to see if we're not making a mistake.

Yeh I am on the list.

I bet either Oldmaster or Gak is going to win.

But I gotta have hope

The list order actually' date=' besides the top two, is the order which we are thinking of the candidate. I'll be honest, if I could have you Azuh and Oldmaster, I would.

--- about 45 minutes later ---

It has been decided.

Congratulations Yaro (Oldmaster), you are now the newest member of the YCM awards council.

The council is now full, and my personal apologies to Rahim and Azuh, whom I would have loved to see in the council.

Archived