Lock, super mods, NAO.

∮.Ғσяgσттeи.SσℓÐιєя.∮

Question

Ycmaker wouldnt respond to my pms even if the title contained all the swear words i know.

That is not a good way to get the attention of a staff member.

And' date=' I guess it's probably a preregistered account that was never accessed. You can do it on MyBB and IPB Forums.

Ycmaker wouldnt respond to my pms even if the title contained all the swear words i know.

YCMaker wouldn't respond to your pms Especially if the title contained all the swear words. its called deleting the PM and putting you on his ignore list

*coughtealeafcough*

tea.leaf is his own person' date=' who is messed up, but that was when he had moderatorship

[/quote']

And stop pretending tea.leaf is a guy. She is not a guy.

Tea leaf is her own SUPER messed up person... She comes into my thread and starts attacking me like a freaking animal...

Anyways, maybe this person just doesn't post...

Or it hasn't updated.

YCMaker wouldn't respond to your pms Especially if the title contained all the swear words. its called deleting the PM and putting you on his ignore list

*coughtealeafcough*

tea.leaf is his own person, who is messed up, but that was when he had moderatorship

And' date=' I guess it's probably a preregistered account that was never accessed. You can do it on MyBB and IPB Forums.

*coughtealeafcough*

tea.leaf is his own person' date=' who is messed up, but that was when he had moderatorship

[/quote']

Look' date=' when you make an account, you are forced to get online at least once. He doesn't know that. Enough said.

[/quote']

Well. Admins can preregister accounts and never end up accessing them. I don't think it is an error.

iv'e seen at least 20 accounts like this...

Look' date=' when you make an account, you are forced to get online at least once. He doesn't know that. Enough said.

[/quote']

Well. Admins can preregister accounts and never end up accessing them. I don't think it is an error.

It could be one of 2 things if that's the case.

1. It is indeed an error.

2. The Mods and YCMaker made one account and then one day got bored and made more.

[/quote']

It takes about a year for a daily googlebot to frigure out how to make an account..you may be right..

2. The Mods and YCMaker made one account and then one day got bored and made more.

Mods can't make accounts; thier mod CP doesnt cover it ;)

[/quote']

It takes about a year for a daily googlebot to frigure out how to make an account..you may be right..

Fixed. And why would a Googlebot want to create an account anyway?

[/quote']

Fixed. And why would a Googlebot want to create an account anyway?

Lol, googlebot does crazy stuff,i saw it use mod cp before, or at least that was what was written on the who's online page.

It's extremely easy to find, and so is the regester button ;)

*coughtealeafcough*

[/quote']

oops, i thought she was a guy xD

kindof are pointless, youre just pointing out that a member is inactive but an error made him active.

post something valuable, like how do to complcated codes etc.

not: why has this member got no posts etc.

if youre wonddering, pm somebody or something.

*coughtealeafcough*

[/quote']

oops, i thought she was a guy xD

You must be pretty dumb.

negged.

(lolyoulikethat,dont you)

kindof are pointless' date=' youre just pointing out that a member is inactive but an error made him active.

post something valuable, like how do to complcated codes etc.

not: why has this member got no posts etc.

if youre wonddering, pm somebody or something.

[/quote']

I'm not wondering how he has no posts; i'm wondering how he has no time spent online, but he was last online yesterday.

guy probably hacked it.

Hacking is not for low-post count users that seem to have a strange record of online/offlineness.

Archived