Exodia the Forbidden Toon !!

Ezio

Hey this is a card I made soon after joining but I never posted it!

The image credit goes to google!

It was a pic of Exodia + Toon Summoned Skull which I edited myself in photoshop!

Which cards better!

Here are the cards;

221718rp6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This Card cannot attack unless 5 different monsters with "Forbbiden One" in their card name are in the Graveyard, remove them from play. You must also pay 1000 Life Points each time this monster attacks. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. If there are no Toon monsters on your opponent's field this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster your attacks must target the Toon monster. If you successfully attack your opponents Life Points directly you win the Duel.

221718ae6.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This Card cannot attack unless 5 different monsters with "Forbbiden One" in their card name are in the Graveyard. You must also pay 500 Life Points each time this monster attacks. If there are no Toon monsters on your opponent's field this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster your attacks must target the Toon monster. Each time this card attacks your Opponent Directly you can remove from play 1 Card with "Forbidden One" in its card name. When 5 different cards with "Forbidden One" in its card name are removed from play, you win the Duel.

I did not Copy Cove if anybody wants to know I made this a while ago!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived