Exodia the Forbidden Toon !!

Ezio

[insert dumb arguing here].

The only argument this has against being broken is the fact that it has to sit on the field for a turn before being able to declare the game-winning attack. The "RFG 5 pieces of Exodia" thing is odd, since it doesn't state when or how often you have to remove them. Remove them when you declare the attack, remove then when you Summon him? I don't get it, but it's really not that important.

Game winning direct attack with a Toon. Ridiculous by just about any standard. Not enough weight to counterbalance a game win, seriously.

5/10.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesing idea. The first one seems okay- the OCG of the bit about the 5 forbidden one pieces seems a bit iffy (I understand it but it doesn't sound OCG).

The second one needs a few corrections:

"This card cannot be summoned unless "Toon World" is on the field. This Card cannot attack unless 5 different monsters with "Forbbiden One" in their card name are in the Graveyard (after the first attack it wouldn't be able to attack again). You must also pay 500 Life Points each time this monster attacks. If 'Toon World' is on your side of the field this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If your opponent controls a Toon monster your attacks must attack that monster. Each time this card attacks your Opponent Directly you can remove from play 1 Card with "Forbidden One" in its card name. When 5 different cards with "Forbidden One" in its card name are removed from play by this effect (without this just having this card on the field and 5 removed exodia pieces wins the game), you win the Duel."

I think they also both need something about being destroyed if toon world is.

I like the image- funny.

Overall 8/10 (I'm never too keen on cards that say 'you win the game'.)

Its ok' date=' but only the head part is Toonish, what about the rest of the body, then it will be classed as a Toon.

i rate 6.5/10

[/quote']

I think because it's Exodia the body is OK!

He is one of the most powerful monsters EVER! (Well he's supposed to be!)

• 2 months later...

Archived