forbidin cards

DAJ

Is this card good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card good?

• Absouloutly yes!
    • Heck no!

First, there was already a thread about this, and not even one.

Second, the Ban List is the gratest thing in the history of Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe even better then the game:lol:

I will parry all your unfair comments about the Ban List.

What will happen if there was none?

Then EVERYBODY would run a Deck of EXACTLY the same cards!!!

And then Yu-Gi-Oh! will become a mess.

EDIT: Oh, please, excuse me...... I voted the wrong one in the pool:shock:

i agree on old master

the ban list is there to keep the game under control, and not overpowering

just to think about it... if there was no ban list, each person with be running 3 chaos monsters, snipe hunters and all that...

the game will be no fun at all without a ban list :D

that's right...

if it weren't for the ban list, that would happen:

- everybody will run the same decks, and the game will become boring and plain... no strategies...

- not everybody will have access to the cards, so the prices will become sky high... and the people who doesn't have them will stop playing...

- the new sets won't have the importance they deserve... nobody will purchase that sets and the UDE guys only will release re-editions of the most used cards to get in the business... raigeki common won't be good...

- and because of that, tournaments will become boring, too quick for a CED-OTK or too slow and unfair for a yata-lock...

that's why banlist exist... and be THANKFUL that it's only a banlist, in other games they dump a WHOLE expansion to make the game fair and square...

First' date=' there was already a thread about this, and not even one.

Second, the Ban List is the gratest thing in the history of Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe even better then the game:lol:

[/quote']

Yes... but... everybody does that now... even when... we have... the ban list... o.O

Every Themed deck is ran exactly the same. People Net deck everywhere. So..... yeah....

Monarchs, all ran the same. u have your 3 raizas and ur 3 zaborgs. all other monarchs are side decked.

Demise, Advanced and normal monsters.

its just that people who decide to play with cards they paid for and want to use are shuned upon. shuuuuuuuuunnnnnn shuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn.

[/quote']

Yes... but... everybody does that now... even when... we have... the ban list... o.O

Every Themed deck is ran exactly the same. People Net deck everywhere. So..... yeah....

Monarchs, all ran the same. u have your 3 raizas and ur 3 zaborgs. all other monarchs are side decked.

its just that people who decide to play with cards they paid for and want to use are shuned upon. shuuuuuuuuunnnnnn shuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn.

Well I hate themes, except Gravekeeper's, they are cool.

I personally have a Medusa Worm Deck.

[/quote']

Its three Raiza and Three thestalos, as thestalos is 3x better than Zaborg (for the hand kill, DAMAGE DOESNT MATTER), and zaborg + soul exchange usually ends up with zaborg dieing. Raizas better than zaborg, and Usually 1x zaborg is decked. I honestly think Mobius us better than zaborg, because hes immune to a straight up pulling (Say, IM NOT ACTIVATING THE EFFECT, if they flip it before asking you if you want to. xD)

Oh, and its not just Meta monarchs.

Theres

*D.D. Monarchs (NO TREEBORN :) )

*Gadget control (Basically, POA and transmigration for a never ending swarm) <-- I use this deck

*Gadget OTK (Only playable Chimeratech OTK, used rarely)

*Crystal beast OTK (Uses rescue cats, abuses the field card... etc..., Gadgets worst nightmare after DD survivor)

*Perfect Circle IS NOT DEAD YET!

BURN, even without ring, its OK.

Theres much more xD

Oh and with Megamorph at 1, Demise is pretty much dead.

[/quote']

Its three Raiza and Three thestalos, as thestalos is 3x better than Zaborg (for the hand kill, DAMAGE DOESNT MATTER), and zaborg + soul exchange usually ends up with zaborg dieing. Raizas better than zaborg, and Usually 1x zaborg is decked. I honestly think Mobius us better than zaborg, because hes immune to a straight up pulling (Say, IM NOT ACTIVATING THE EFFECT, if they flip it before asking you if you want to. xD)

Theres

*Gadget control (Basically, POA and transmigration for a never ending swarm) <-- I use this deck

*Crystal beast OTK (Uses rescue cats, abuses the field card... etc..., Gadgets worst nightmare after DD survivor)

Theres much more xD

So what exactly is your argument? The fact that every theme is ran the same way, or every themed deck swicthes out its Main and Side deck. Every t8 or t16 monarch deck has almost all the monarchs in it (except the earth) wether its main or side. SO there realy isnt any different. The gadgets are mad every way sideways with almost all the same monsters. so the spell and traps change, if thats it, that is it. So i say SHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN to you. *ssssshhhhhhuuuuunnnn.*

I know this is old, but I can't stand for this bull.

[/quote']

Theres

Theres much more xD

So what exactly is your argument? The fact that every theme is ran the same way, or every themed deck swicthes out its Main and Side deck. Every t8 or t16 monarch deck has almost all the monarchs in it (except the earth) wether its main or side. SO there realy isnt any different. The gadgets are mad every way sideways with almost all the same monsters. so the spell and traps change, if thats it, that is it. So i say SHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN to you. *ssssshhhhhhuuuuunnnn.*

LISTEN KID...

There's way more decktypes now than there would if there was no list.

No List: ChaosYata and Scientist.

Now: A whole multitude of different competitive decks.

Decks of a certain Type (Monarchs, Gadget, Crystal Beast etc) will all use cards which other decks of the same type use as THEY ARE GOOD, they work like that and without the decks will become crud.

Gadgets NEED those 1 for 1 spells as they are the key source of removal and making things easier for the win to be taken.

If you have a problem with the same CONSISTENT decktypes that t8/t16, fine. It's not our problem if you want to play your e-hero fusion deck or your volcanic thing or whatever, some people want to do well and that's why we use consistently good decktypes.

Oh....

And Sartorius is back.

Incorrect. The banlist stops FTKs and Locks along with the chaos monsters - The worst things that ever happened to this game.

Avarice requires 5 monsters in your grave. They're returned to your deck, then you draw 2.

Pot requires nothing. You just draw 2 cards.

With avarice you CAN lose Prem/Call'able monsters.

Incorrect. The banlist stops FTKs and Locks along with the chaos monsters - The worst things that ever happened to this game.

Avarice requires 5 monsters in your grave. They're returned to your deck' date=' then you draw 2.

Pot requires nothing. You just draw 2 cards.

With avarice you CAN lose Prem/Call'able monsters.

[/quote']

yeah, ban list is good, learn to deal with it DAJ

and Sartorius, can Pot of Avarice used in an Diamond Dude Turbo Deck?

Archived