Cyber Dragon: Discussion

Guest Chaos Pudding

This topic is a trap.

when you announce it' date=' it's not as funny when you get the terrible answers.

[/quote']

On the contrary, I find the bad answers all the funnier when they know the topic is a trap and answer anyway.

I've seen Vice Dragon unlimited on so called "good" lists and yet this banned.

Well Vice Dragon loses ATK/DEF when summoned the same way

[image of Vice Dragon]

^ So yeah' date=' Cydra is techinically better....

[/quote']

Synchro, I swear... You need to get off the ice, bra..

Re-read Vice Dragon's effect, examine his Attribute, Then tell me the first card that comes to mind.

0 would be a waste of making such a brilliant card.

1 is good.

2 would be broken.

3 would be overpowered.

A card's brokenness is not determined by where it is on the list.

Cyber Dragon should be at 0 (along with Chimeratech Overdragon, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Cyber End Dragon and Cyber Twin Dragon) because not only does it reward unskilled play, it also rewards players with a 2100 ATK beat stick if they start second and draw it on the first turn.

There are opinions and facts. It is a fact that CyDra is broken, through banning it will make the whole plot of "Machine Cards" go in the trading shelf. Cydra is keeping the Machine Deck still sticking onto the game. If it is 3 cards, everyone will use Cydra Decks and the game will become about drawing Cydra first. So 3 or 2 limit will make the GAME crap. Banned will make machines useless, which will make even new machines go to the dark corners. Konami wouldn't want a whole plot to stop, would it? They'll lose some money. They'll make it Limited for eternity until some other macho machine will take its place.

Archived