Bleach, All-Out War | Arrancar vs Shinigami vs Vizards | (Not Started/Accepting All!) |

Rank 1's:

Arrancar: Doraga (Dwarven King), Vizard: Reyu Quantio (Black of Broken Hearts), Shinigami: Shinyow Yakamuchi (Techi )

Taking an unusual break from Plot filled Rping and created an Rp where you go in with 1 objective, Defeat the other factions. You can be a member of the Gotei 13/Shinigami (Soul Society), The Espada/Arrancar (Hueco Mundo) or Vizards (World of the Living).

[b]Basically everyone starts off the same, however your factions need "Money" to survive. Basically I will create a "Shop" Where each faction's commander can purchase things for the factions, eg: Arrancar can purchase herds of Hollow to enter either the World of the Living or Soul Society, the Gotei 13, can purchase better barracades and Bonuses that'll give them the advantage in battle and the Vizzards can develop new forms to allow them to grow stronger as well, these are only a few of the things each faction can purchase.[/b]

[b]Money: [/b]Post, each faction starts off with $1,000,000, and earns $1,000 for each post members of their groups make. If 1 faction has more members then others then the other factions will earn greater amounts for their posts, depending on how many they have.

[b]Fighting:[/b] To control the power dispertion amongst individuals, the less members in your Factions, the stronger you are, eg: 1v1 An Espada member can most probably beat a member of the Gotei 13, however if the Espada is ranked 10 and the Gotei 13 is ranked 6-1 The Espada would lose, Basically from Arrancar - Shinigami : above 1/2 + 1 the Rank To Arrancar, so Rank 10 Espada vs Gotei 13 Rank 6, 10/2 + 1 = 6, the Espada loses. If the fights are 2v2 or 3v3 +, go with the benefit of the doubt.

[b]Travelling:[/b] Travelling takes time, to travel from one side of Soul Society to the other, takes 5 posts. To travel from one side of Hueco Mundo to the other, takes 6 posts. To travel from one side to the other side of the world of the living takes, 5 posts. The portal to the world of the living from Soulciety and Hueco Mundo is in the shown in the white and purple circle the map. In Hueco Mundo you can seek to travel to Soul Society or the World of the Living and vice versa, however it is recommended you wait until your Factions gain money, u appear outside the portal of your destination

[spoiler= Map]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/15o83l3.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Retreating:[/b] retreating is an item bought by Factions, without a retreat you cannot run away. The commanders will often keep ranks in groups of 3 or 4 as to allow the safety of their members.

[b]Apps:[/b] you can have several apps within 1 Faction group only, however first apps have priority over 2nd user apps.

[b]Death:[/b] "So can you die?" yes, however, you can be brought back but it'll cost the Faction, alot. If you die do not threat, as at the start the price is minimal to revive a member, it then increases each time someone is ressurected. They ressurect in their home world.

[b]How to Win: [/b]Don't rush in recklessly,wait it out a bit first, many different strategies can be sued when considering what you can buy at the shop.

[b]Ranks of Faction Members:[/b]

Available spots viewed in Next Post, also see Big Number Changes.
(Estimates atm)

[spoiler=Shinigami/Gotei 13]
1. 930 Shinyow Yakamuchi "Yaka" Post #32 (Techi)
2. 900
3. 870
4. 850
5. 790
6. 760
7. 730
8. 700
9. 680
10. 650
11. 630
12. 620
13. 600
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Arrancar/Espada]
1. 950 Doraga Post #16 (Dwarven King)
2. 920 Kazuya (ANBU)
3. 880
4. 870
5. 840
6. 800
7. 780
8. 750
9. 740 (Qu@ke)
10. 730
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vizards]
1. 970 Reyu Quantio Post #1 (BOBH)
2. 940
3. 920 Izuki Whit Post #7 (Lovely Chan)
4. 890
5. 860 Meizu (Quake)
6. 840
7. 820
8. 800
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Applications]

[spoiler= Shinigami/Gotei 13]
[size="3"][i]Shinigami[/i][/size]

[b]Username:
[b]RP Name:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b] (Optional, basically what people in the RP know you as "The Destroyer" for eg.)
[b]Actual Age:[/b] (Minimum 100)
[b]Appearance Age:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b](2 lines minimum)
[b]Nature: [/b](Goes with personality, justa small couple of words summarization, eg: strict and stern)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Preferably a picture, however you can do a description I find tektek.org to be useful)
[b]Bio: [/b](Minimum 2 lines, something short really, bio isn't to much of a focus in this RP)
[b]Gotei Rank: [/b](1 - 13) (Note Rank 1 will need to be a Co-Host)

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Shikai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Release Phrase:[/b]
[b]Description: [/b](General idea of Type of Zanpakuto 1-2 lines)
[b]Appearance: [/b](Of weapon, if there are slight changes to your appearance as well then please note them)
[b]Element: [/b](Optional, basically if you have a particular Nature element then note it, however if your Zanpakuto did something with "Concrete" for eg, list it as well)
[b]Abilities: [/b]( Max 3 Nothing Overpowered)

[size="3"][i]Zanpakuto - Bankai[/i][/size]

[b]Name:
Description:
Appearance of Zanpakuto:
Appearance of Individual:
Element:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Max 3 with 1 Ultimate, nothing overpowered)

[b]Strongest When Purchased Final Zanpakuto + High Spiritual Force/Reiatsu[/b]

[size="3"][i]Stats [/i][/size](This is basically just to get an understanding of your character'smain attributes)
(Stats will increase if purchased from shop, the number you have to use is based off you rank in the Gotei 13)

[b]Strength:[/b] /300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
[b]Speed:[/b] /300 (Agility and quickness)
[b]Durability: [/b]/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources)
[b]Endurance:[/b] /300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode) (Gotei 13's strength)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Arrancar/Espada]

[i][size="3"]Arrancar[/size][/i]

[b]Username:
[b]Title:[/b] (Optional, basically what people in the RP know you as "The Destroyer" for eg.)
[b]Nature: [/b](Goes with personality, justa small couple of words summarization, eg: strict and stern)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Preferably a picture, however you can do a description I find tektek.org to be useful)
[b]Bio: [/b](Minimum 2 lines, something short really, bio isn't to much of a focus in this RP)
[b]Espada Rank: [/b](1 - 10) (Note Rank 1 will need to be a Co-Host)
[b]Abilities: (Max 3 EG: Cero)

[i][size="3"]Zanpakuto - Ressurection[/size][/i]

[b]Description of Sealed Zanpakuto:[/b] ( 1-2 Lines )
[b]Resurrección Command: [/b]
[b]Resurrección Appearance: [/b](Appearance after release, 3 line minimum)
[b]Resurrección Abilities: [/b](Ability unlocked once released, nothing op'd max 1)
[b]Resurrección Techniques: [/b](The special techniques used in released state, eg:Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago. Max 3 + 1 Ultimate)

[b] Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability[/b]

[size="3"][i]Stats [/i][/size](This is basically just to get an understanding of your character'smain attributes)
(Stats will increase if purchased from shop, the number you have to use is based off you rank in the Gotei 13)

[b]Speed:[/b] / 300 (Agility and quickness)
[b]Durability: [/b]/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources) (Arrancar's Strength)
[b]Endurance:[/b] /300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Vizard/Vanganza ]
[size="3"][i]Vizard[/i][/size]

[b]Username:
[b]Nature: [/b](Goes with personality, just a small couple of words summarization, eg: strict and stern)
[b]Vizard Rank: [/b](1 - 8) (Note Rank 1 will need to be a Co-Host)
[b]Ex-Division: [/b](1 - 12)

[b]Appearance: [/b](Of weapon, if there are slight changes to your appearance as well then please note them)
[b]Element: [/b](Optional, basically if you have a particular Nature element then note it, however if your Zanpakuto did something with "Concrete" for eg, list it as well)
[b]Abilities: [/b]( Max 2 Nothing Overpowered)

[b]Name:
Description:
Appearance of Zanpakuto:
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Max 2 with 1 Ultimate, nothing overpowered)

[size="3"][i]Inner Hollow[/i][/size]

[b]Hollow Mask Appearance:[/b] (1-2 lines or picture)
[b]Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask:[/b]
[b]Inner Hollow Appearance:[/b] (1-2 Lines or picture)
[b]Special Abilities:[/b] (Max 2 + Ultimate)

[b]Strongest When Using Bankai + Inner Hollow[/b]

[b]Speed:[/b] /300 (Agility and quickness) (Vizard Strength)
[b]Durability: [/b]/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources) [b]Endurance:[/b] /1000 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler= Gotei 13]
[spoiler= Rank 1 Shinyow Yakamuchi "Yaka (Techi) Post #27]
Shinigami

Username: Techi☺
RP Name: "
Title: "General Yakamuchi"
Actual Age: 70
Appearance Age: 24
Personality: Yaka's Personality is a bit complicated to anylize quickly or over a few days, this would take years to get a grasp on. To put it short, Weather conditions/Daily stress or just hundreds of other little things could change how this man thinks greatly. When it's a normal tempeture that he can thrive in, he'll be easy-set and relaxed, when it's a bit cooler than he'd prefer, he may be a bit tempermental.
Nature: Shifty, Humor can get on his Good Side Quickly.
Appearance:
Bio: Slashing and out-running any being in his way, Yaka Quickly stood out like a clown in an office. His Great Management capabuilities brought him to where he is today, not to mention that any man that decided to duel with Yaka over any Matter was Either quickly brought down and killed or toyed with and kicked aside, depending on how much Respect that Yaka considered that they should deserve.
Gotei Rank: 1

Zanpakuto - Shikai

Name: Shadow Mahhah
Release Phrase: "Empty, Yet complete, Shadow Mahhah, COME FORTH!"
Description: Any physical strike with this Weapon is Increased greatly, Simple evassive speed is also increased, but not by much.
Appearance: The Sealed Zanpakuto becomes a bit thicker and solid black, it ways a lot less and is only a bit longer, no large differences in appearence.
Element: -
Abilities:
1: Enhanced Strike: The Wielder of this weapon is quicker than before and his Attacks are multiplyed 3X, while striking a blade to stop it is a physical act, the Speed for this action is also X3, this is the only defensive measure that has enhanced speed.

Zanpakuto - Bankai

Name: King Mahhah
Description: Physical, Melee Damage.
Appearance of Zanpakuto:Simply longer and thicker by a little bit.
Appearance of Individual: Yaka switches to allowing his other arm to be used in combat, this arm along in his enhanced state can block or swipe away normal attacks.
Element: Physical.
Abilities:
1. Enhanced Physical stats/abilities: Everything about the Weilder of this Weapon becomes Magnificently increased.
2.(Ultimate) Kinru Strike: Yaka Begins to slash Rapidly, Throwing many thin energy waves at opponents that can slice through nearly anything. Without Insane evasive skill, this Ability is sure to be fatal.
Strongest When Purchased Final Zanpakuto + High Spiritual Force/Reiatsu

Stats

Strength: 250/300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
Speed: 250/300 (Agility and quickness)
Durability: 150/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources)
Endurance: 150/300 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 120/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode) (Gotei 13's strength
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 2 (Quake)]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 3]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 5]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 6]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 7]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 8]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 9]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 10]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 11]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 12]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 13]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Arrancar]
[spoiler= Rank 1 Doraga (Dwarven King)]
Username: Dwarven King
RP Name: Doraga
Title: N/A
Actual Age: 222
Appearance Age: 19
Personality: Doraga is a reserved person. He tends to keep to himself and generally only speaks when he has something important to say, or when someone is getting on his nerves. He speaks quietly and calmly, only ever raising his voice when he is extremely angry, which rarely happens. When he isn't battling, he is known to just sit somewhere, or wonder around, while thinking about things. He constantly contemplates things like, "Why are we like this?" "Why must we kill to simply live?" "Why must we bow before this Aizen?" and other things along those lines. Though he tends to keep most of these thoughts to himself, but he has been known to voice questions at his opponents while battling them.
Nature: Calm, collected, calculative, precise.
Appearance: Look at both spoilers, then read what's in the parentheses.

Doraga --Click to Hide--

(only the left side of the mask is seen and it covers the left side of his face)

Mask --Click to Hide--

Bio: Before Doraga became a hollow, he was a human that acted much like he does now as an Arancar. After he became a hollow, he drifted from groups and kept to himself. He only attacked other hollows and devoured their souls when he absolutely needed to. Now that he is an Arrancar, he no longer devours souls.
Espada Rank: Rank 1
Abilities: Sonido

Cero- As a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. He fires it from either sword by slashing them. (Color of this Cero is Light Blue)...(Never fires his Cero when his Zanpaktou is sealed)

Ability before Ressurection (ability carries over): "Puños Rayo" (Lightning Fists) - Doraga surrounds his fists with electricity, much like gauntlets. He can also fire electrical bolts from his hands which are much like Bala.

Zanpakuto - Ressurection

Name: "Gemelos Rayo" (Lightning Twins)
Description of Sealed Zanpaktou: It's a normal looking blade with a very decorated hilt. The hilt is studded and wrapped decoratively with thick threads. See picture for more details.
Resurrección Command: "Fry Sus Almas" (Fry their Souls)
Resurrección Appearance: His Zanpaktou becomes two, twin swords that still look exactly like the sealed Zanpaktou. His mask becomes full (with no altered appearances), and arm guards spread over his arms. He also now has a thin chest plate. Faint electric currents can be barely seen every so often coursing though and around his body. It also appears as if he has become much...lighter.
Resurrección Abilities: "Rayo Huelga" (Lightning Strike) See Techniques for description.
Resurrección Techniques: "Rayo" (Lightning) A simple attack where Doraga points his blade at his opponent and fires lightning. Does lots of damage, but requires little effort.

"Un Rayo de Prisión" (Lightning Prison) - Doraga creates multiple, electrical entities that resemble humanoids. They surround the enemy, then connect themselves through electrical currents. Once done, each one collapses and sends all of it's energy inwards towards the enemy.

"Explosión de Rayos" (Lightning Blast) - Doraga brings all the electricity he has within him, then releases it all at once in all directions. Perfect when outnumbered and surrounded. Electrical current is built back up as he fights.

ULTIMATE - "Rayo Huelga" (Lightning Strike) - He pulls all of his electrical power into his body and his swords making him momentarily faster than possible. He then charges in at his opponent and and unleashes ALL of his electrical power from his swords at point-blank-range. Electrical current is then built back up as he continues to fight.

Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability

2nd Resurrection Appearance: His mask grows four spikes, two on each side angled towards the back, and his mask is not black and blue instead of the normal white. He now has full body armor that has turned from white to pitch black and still has twin swords. There are also now strong electrical currents coursing through and around his body which can be clearly and always seen.

Stats (This is basically just to get an understanding of your character'smain attributes)
(Stats will increase if purchased from shop, the number you have to use is based off your rank)

Strength: 20/1000 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
Speed: 20/1000 (Agility and quickness)
Durability: 15/1000 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources) (Arrancar's Strength)
Endurance: 20/1000 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 20/1000 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)

[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 2 (ANBU)]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 3]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 4 (Jadengt)]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 5]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 6 BOBH reserved]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 7]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 8]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 9 (Quake Reserved)]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 10]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Vizards]
[spoiler=Rank 1 - Reyu Quantio (Black of Broken Hearts)]
[spoiler= Appearance (ALL:)]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/selkeu.jpg[/IMG]

[/spoiler]

Username: Black of Broken Hearts
RP Name: Reyu Quantio
Title: "The Rain"
Actual Age: 500
Appearance Age: 22
Personality: Reyu believes in supremecy and power, he belives however that the integrity of an individual is based off their intention to go above and beyond, he is optimistic and can however be demeaning.
Nature: Respectful within limits, belittling if he believes, optimistic
Appearance: (To come)
Bio: Served as the 13th division squad Captain for almost 500 years, he however never surprised anyone or impressed anyone with his skills, he was often lazy and didn't bother to fight. His motivation left him once he began discovering the corruption that stood within Soul Society and the Gotei 13, he like the other Vizards left, in hopes of forming a different alliance that would no doubt aim for the greater good. It is only when he let his hatred for Soul Society come out that he found his true power in the form of a hollow mask and his inner hollow.
Vizard Rank: 1
Ex-Division: 13

Zanpakuto - Shikai

Name: Iluvianegros (Black Rain)
Release Phrase: "Pour amongst the Filth, Iluvianegros."
Description: The Zanpakuto "Iluvianegros", is just as much an AOE type of Zanpakuto as it is straight forward damage. The Zanpakuto likes to joke, however once focused is a sight to behold.
Appearance: (To come)
Element: Black Rain, so Enhanced Water
Abilities:

AOE (Area of Effect): "Lagrimas Del La Noche" (Tears of the Night), The sky becomes dark and begins raining black rain, the rain, is a disturbance to foes, for their vision and their movements, the longer the rain lasts the heavier it pours, at first a little drizzle, it then gets worse, ends when the Zanpakuto is stopped.

DMG: "Perfora Negro" (Pierce Black), A smudge of rain collects and covers the blade extending it's size by a metre for 1 swing. The move takes time to focus so can only be used once every 20 seconds, the extended part of the sword can be slices through the air at the enemy, however, again it takes 20 seconds to reform. (2 posts)

Zanpakuto - Bankai

Name: Lluvias Torrenciales Negro (Torrential Black Rain)
Description: The Zanpakuto becomes fierce, it forgives no one and looks only to consume the enemy.
Appearance of Zanpakuto: as seen in pic except the sword is mostly black
Element: -
Abilities:

Il Lutimo Stare (The last Stand): Ultimate:
Reyu has no other option, the rain stops pouring, anything black rain left on the ground or still falling collects and cricles around him in the shape of a large black transperent orb, the wind that gets brought in whilst the action takes place makes it hard to retreat, The orb suddenly compresses then explodes. Consuming a very large gap.

Ability: Drenched City, Eclypse Finale':
With this move the rain pours drastically however, it then collects and consumed all buildings and objects without spiritual force, the buildigns and objects become black as the rain paints over them whole. With this, Reyu can dash through and into buildings and dissapear within them as if he was apart of them, he is then able to dash out of it and into other objects or buildings (that are bigger then him) that are covered by the black rain, the speed he dashes at is rapid and displays why it is his main trait.

Ability: Consumed Heart, Black Hatred: His sword dissapears into the ground, for a brief 30 seconds (5 posts), Reyu's arm's taek the form of his Zanpakuto in Bankai form (from his elbow on). The blades can stretch and become bigger, he can also send slashes throught he air with them.

(Max 2 with 1 Ultimate, nothing overpowered)

Inner Hollow

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask: Puts right hand on right side of his face and calls out, "Flow, my Anger!" He then motions his hand downwards revealing his hollow mask.
[spoiler=Inner Hollow Appearance]
[url=http://tektek.org/avatar/43629016][img]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8946/tekb153650.png[/img][/url]
[/spoiler]

Special Abilities: (Max 2 + Ultimate)
Ultimate: Fusione di eclissi Eterna oscurità e odio (Fusion of Eclipsed Hatred and Eternal Darkness)
Reyu merges with his Spirit he does not have a weapon, however he possesses abilities such as Cero and others, he gains the attributes of his spirit for a brief period, however after it is used, he is expended in terms of his Reiatsu and takes a few days to recooperate

Ability: Il Primo Eclypse
Summons the spirit of his Zanpakuto at the cost of not having his weapon, the spirit is very powerful in both defensive and attackive strategies.
Strongest When Using Bankai + Inner Hollow

[b]Strength: 135/300 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
Speed: 270/300 (Agility and quickness) (Vizard Strength)
Durability: 115/300 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources)
Endurance: 215/300
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 215/300 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode)[/b][/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 2 Kenshin (ANBU) Post #61]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rank 3 Izuki Whit (♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥)]

Well, Code Geass is still my top Anime but, Bleach was great (:

Anyways heres the application at the moment, its obviously subject to change since you will be addng on to it but here it is for the moment.

Username:RP Name: Izuki Whit
Actual Age: 230
Appearance Age: 18
Personality: Izuki is bubbly and quick witted. She is a hard working girl who is also slightly "odd" (in the words of those Shinigami that know her well). She is like a mix of Mashiro and Lisa.
Nature: Bubbly; Quick Witted; Intelligent
Appearance: With long dark brown hair that fell gently to her shoulders, Izuki takes pride in her hair. When people see her they see the long glistening hair that flows behind her when she runs, the soft blue/green eyes that melt even the strongest men's hearts, and the soft perfectly colored lips. Her hair covered her ears which were slightly bigger then "small" that are curved at the top. Completing the beautiful face of this beautiful girl is her small "cute" nose. To top it off her skin was ever so silky and smooth to the touch, which sent a shiver of excitement through those who touched it. Most of the time when Izuki is seen in public her long hair would a shine to it and is almost always "let down." She felt that it went perfectly with her favorite outfit of a simply school girl skirt, with a sleeveless tank-top that stopped just above the belly-button. Although when this was not an appropriate she would wear a slightly longer skirt with a black shirt that extended the proper length, past her belly-button.
Bio: Izuki, once being part of the 9th Division, is well versed in close combat with and without her Zanpakuto. Proof of this is in how she often fights wielding a small dagger rather than her Zanpakuto. In her years as a Shinigami of the 9th Division, she worked effortlessly trying to gain more strength, although she never fell into corruption because of her determined self righteousness.
Vizard Rank: 3
Ex-Division: 9

Zanpakuto - Shikai

Name:
Release Phrase: Warausaru (Laughing Monkey
Description: Combat (AKA non-Kido)
Appearance: True form is a Katana but changes based on which ability Izuki needs.
Abilities: Warausaru's true form is a Katana, however, it's power varies depending on what it transforms into. Warausaru can transform itself into 3 different forms. Form 1 is Saruyashi{Monkeys Palm} which takes the form of an large shield. Form 2 is Saruamu{Monkeys Arms} which takes the form of a 2 tonfa. Form 3 is Saruha{Monkeys Teeth} which takes the form of a large blade with sharp segments protruding out of the sides (6 on each side) giving it a resemblance to a chainsaw. Saruyashi absorbs damage and power from Spiritual attacks and can store it until released. Saruamu focus Ririn’s Spirit Energy into them to make their strikes more devastating. And Saruha is a straightforward offensive weapon that can cut through reitsu.

*I know it says max of 2 abilities, but as I'm not having a Bankai, mind if I have a third? I dont think its OP but if it is, I can make changes.

Inner Hollow

Hollow Mask Appearance: Resembles that of a butterfly. The masks wing-like protrusions extend from the corners of the eyes and are incredibly sharp.
Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask: To summon it, Izuki merely places her right hand to the left side of her face and pulls her hand across her face while forming the mask.
Inner Hollow Appearance: Her inner hollow is tall, with long white hair and blue tear drop marking below her eyes. Her finger nails are much longer and sharper and her knuckles have spikes protruding from them. She has no tail, instead, the wing-like protrusions of her mask come from her spine and her cheek bones.
Special Abilities: Mainly to shoot Cero from her mouth and the tip of her index finger.

Strength: 984/1000
[b]Speed: 984/1000
[b]Durability: 984/1000
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rank 4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 5 Meitsu (Quake)]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 6]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 7]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler= Rank 8]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Traveling time I suspect is to make the RP more realisitic and proffesional. If you could just get to Hueco Mundo in a single post, that'd be just boring and it would make the plot alot shorter and the RP would be over in a matter of days. That being said, perhaps shortening it (especially to Hueco Mundo) would be better, 3 / 6 maybe? But anywho.

Reserve a Spot for me please. I can have my application up in a matter of seconds as soon as the format is up. I just got into Bleach before I came back to YCM :3 so I'd like to try out an RP on it.

No worries guys, yea I felt that i needed to add some limitation to distance/speed of travel, otherwise reinforcements would be way to quick thus making the fights stupid and uneven, along with the limitations for retreating, now that i've seen interest ill put the apps up :)

[quote name='♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥' timestamp='1307570122' post='5267856']
Traveling time I suspect is to make the RP more realisitic and proffesional. If you could just get to Hueco Mundo in a single post, that'd be just boring and it would make the plot alot shorter and the RP would be over in a matter of days. That being said, perhaps shortening it (especially to Hueco Mundo) would be better, 3 / 6 maybe? But anywho.Reserve a Spot for me please. I can have my application up in a matter of seconds as soon as the format is up. I just got into Bleach before I came back to YCM :3 so I'd like to try out an RP on it.
[/quote]

I've lost interest for bleach recently, but I think that's just because I have no real time for it any longer

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307571705' post='5267911']
No worries guys, yea I felt that i needed to add some limitation to distance/speed of travel, otherwise reinforcements would be way to quick thus making the fights stupid and uneven, along with the limitations for retreating, now that i've seen interest ill put the apps up :)
[/quote]

Good, good. My application will be put in when I'm done responding to current role plays

[quote name='Qu@ke' timestamp='1307572806' post='5267961']
I've lost interest for bleach recently, but I think that's just because I have no real time for it any longer
[/quote]

Well, Code Geass is still my top Anime but, Bleach was great (:

Anyways heres the application at the moment, its obviously subject to change since you will be addng on to it but here it is for the moment.

Username: ♥Łövëły-Ċħän♥
RP Name: Izuki Whit
Actual Age: 230
Appearance Age: 18
Personality: Izuki is bubbly and quick witted. She is a hard working girl who is also slightly "odd" (in the words of those Shinigami that know her well). She is like a mix of Mashiro and Lisa.
Nature: Bubbly; Quick Witted; Intelligent
Appearance: With long dark brown hair that fell gently to her shoulders, Izuki takes pride in her hair. When people see her they see the long glistening hair that flows behind her when she runs, the soft blue/green eyes that melt even the strongest men's hearts, and the soft perfectly colored lips. Her hair covered her ears which were slightly bigger then "small" that are curved at the top. Completing the beautiful face of this beautiful girl is her small "cute" nose. To top it off her skin was ever so silky and smooth to the touch, which sent a shiver of excitement through those who touched it. Most of the time when Izuki is seen in public her long hair would a shine to it and is almost always "let down." She felt that it went perfectly with her favorite outfit of a simply school girl skirt, with a sleeveless tank-top that stopped just above the belly-button. Although when this was not an appropriate she would wear a slightly longer skirt with a black shirt that extended the proper length, past her belly-button.
Bio: Izuki, once being part of the 9th Division, is well versed in close combat with and without her Zanpakuto. Proof of this is in how she often fights wielding a small dagger rather than her Zanpakuto. In her years as a Shinigami of the 9th Division, she worked effortlessly trying to gain more strength, although she never fell into corruption because of her determined self righteousness.
Vizard Rank: 3
Ex-Division: 9

Zanpakuto - Shikai

Name:
Release Phrase: Warausaru (Laughing Monkey
Description: Combat (AKA non-Kido)
Appearance: True form is a Katana but changes based on which ability Izuki needs.
Abilities: Warausaru's true form is a Katana, however, it's power varies depending on what it transforms into. Warausaru can transform itself into 3 different forms. Form 1 is Saruyashi{Monkeys Palm} which takes the form of an large shield. Form 2 is Saruamu{Monkeys Arms} which takes the form of a 2 tonfa. Form 3 is Saruha{Monkeys Teeth} which takes the form of a large blade with sharp segments protruding out of the sides (6 on each side) giving it a resemblance to a chainsaw. Saruyashi absorbs damage and power from Spiritual attacks and can store it until released. Saruamu focus Ririn’s Spirit Energy into them to make their strikes more devastating. And Saruha is a straightforward offensive weapon that can cut through reitsu.

[b][size="5"]*[/b][/size]I know it says max of 2 abilities, but as I'm not having a Bankai, mind if I have a third? I dont think its OP but if it is, I can make changes.

Inner Hollow

Hollow Mask Appearance: Resembles that of a butterfly. The masks wing-like protrusions extend from the corners of the eyes and are incredibly sharp.
Action and/or Phrase used to call out Mask: To summon it, Izuki merely places her right hand to the left side of her face and pulls her hand across her face while forming the mask.
Inner Hollow Appearance: Her inner hollow is tall, with long white hair and blue tear drop marking below her eyes. Her finger nails are much longer and sharper and her knuckles have spikes protruding from them. She has no tail, instead, the wing-like protrusions of her mask come from her spine and her cheek bones.
Special Abilities: Mainly to shoot Cero from her mouth and the tip of her index finger.

Strength: 184/300
Speed: 184/300
Durability: 174/300
Endurance: 184/300
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 194/300 (Higher because while using Saruyashi, the damage felt is reduced)

Broken...in my last Bleach RP...I had a nice Arrancar. Well...I don't know which side I want to join...but I want to keep his electrical powers...but a little altered. Is that cool? Or should I try for something else?

Also...will we have ACTUAL fights? You know...Qu@ke makes a post where he attacks me...I make a post where I counter and attack him...etc....

Yea man its not simulated fights, also feel free to use your Arrancar, as long as the main App areas are fille dout, also dont forget to do the stats and geta particular rank.

looks good lovely chan, and yes the 3 for Shikai is accpeted, love the idea by the way, also witht he stats maybe take it from one of the other apps, for some reason for Vizard it didnt turn out to well, and the stats u put in it are what the number is for Rank 3 Vizard spread out over the areas in what ever way u like, however the total must equal the number by your rank, made it out of 1000 because the stats will increase

the lower the rank the better, so i think 92 is the number it gets spread wherever u like in the stat categories eg Strength etc.

u look at the spoiler with "Vizard" itll have your overall ranking, in 3rd rank Vizard i think u have 92 so 92 gets spread in the stats section in which ever u like, as long as the total of your stats is 92/1000

Broken, you are aware that the Arrancar ranks ACTUALLY go 0-9, right? If you change it, then I want rank 0. If not, then I want rank 1. ^_^

Anywho, here is my copied application...with a few modifications to skills...for my favorite Arrancar. ;D You should really read it though. I added some stuff. :<

[spoiler=Arrancar]Username: Dwarven King
RP Name: Doraga
Title: N/A
Actual Age: 222
Appearance Age: 19
Personality: Doraga is a reserved person. He tends to keep to himself and generally only speaks when he has something important to say, or when someone is getting on his nerves. He speaks quietly and calmly, only ever raising his voice when he is extremely angry, which rarely happens. When he isn't battling, he is known to just sit somewhere, or wonder around, while thinking about things. He constantly contemplates things like, "Why are we like this?" "Why must we kill to simply live?" "Why must we bow before this Aizen?" and other things along those lines. Though he tends to keep most of these thoughts to himself, but he has been known to voice questions at his opponents while battling them.
Nature: Calm, collected, calculative, precise.
Appearance: Look at both spoilers, then read what's in the parentheses.

[spoiler=Doraga][IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii113/Dwarven_King/Fighter.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

(only the left side of the mask is seen and it covers the left side of his face)

[spoiler=Mask][IMG]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii113/Dwarven_King/hollowmask1.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Bio: Before Doraga became a hollow, he was a human that acted much like he does now as an Arancar. After he became a hollow, he drifted from groups and kept to himself. He only attacked other hollows and devoured their souls when he absolutely needed to. Now that he is an Arrancar, he no longer devours souls.
Espada Rank: Rank 1
Abilities: Sonido

Cero- As a standard energy blast, it consists of firing a powerful blast of concentrated spiritual energy at the target. He fires it from either sword by slashing them. (Color of this Cero is Light Blue)...(Never fires his Cero when his Zanpaktou is sealed)

Ability before Ressurection (ability carries over): "Puños Rayo" (Lightning Fists) - Doraga surrounds his fists with electricity, much like gauntlets. He can also fire electrical bolts from his hands which are much like Bala.

Zanpakuto - Ressurection

Name: "Gemelos Rayo" (Lightning Twins)
Description of Sealed Zanpaktou: It's a normal looking blade with a very decorated hilt. The hilt is studded and wrapped decoratively with thick threads. See picture for more details.
Resurrección Command: "Fry Sus Almas" (Fry their Souls)
Resurrección Appearance: His Zanpaktou becomes two, twin swords that still look exactly like the sealed Zanpaktou. His mask becomes full (with no altered appearances), and arm guards spread over his arms. He also now has a thin chest plate. Faint electric currents can be barely seen every so often coursing though and around his body. It also appears as if he has become much...lighter.
Resurrección Abilities: "Rayo Huelga" (Lightning Strike) See Techniques for description.
Resurrección Techniques: "Rayo" (Lightning) A simple attack where Doraga points his blade at his opponent and fires lightning. Does lots of damage, but requires little effort.

"Un Rayo de Prisión" (Lightning Prison) - Doraga creates multiple, electrical entities that resemble humanoids. They surround the enemy, then connect themselves through electrical currents. Once done, each one collapses and sends all of it's energy inwards towards the enemy.

"Explosión de Rayos" (Lightning Blast) - Doraga brings all the electricity he has within him, then releases it all at once in all directions. Perfect when outnumbered and surrounded. Electrical current is built back up as he fights.

ULTIMATE - "Rayo Huelga" (Lightning Strike) - He pulls all of his electrical power into his body and his swords making him momentarily faster than possible. He then charges in at his opponent and and unleashes ALL of his electrical power from his swords at point-blank-range. Electrical current is then built back up as he continues to fight.

Strongest When Purchased 2nd Ressurection + High Durability

2nd Resurrection Appearance: His mask grows four spikes, two on each side angled towards the back, and his mask is not black and blue instead of the normal white. He now has full body armor that has turned from white to pitch black and still has twin swords. There are also now strong electrical currents coursing through and around his body which can be clearly and always seen.

Stats (This is basically just to get an understanding of your character'smain attributes)
(Stats will increase if purchased from shop, the number you have to use is based off your rank)

Strength: 180/1000
Speed: 200/1000
Durability: 180/1000
Endurance: 190/1000
Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: 200/1000[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Shinigami/Gotei 13]
[size="3"][i]Shinigami[/i][/size]

[b]Username: Techi☺
[b]RP Name:[/b] Shinyow Yakamuchi "Yaka"
[b]Title:[/b] [i]"General Yakamuchi"[/i]
[b]Actual Age:[/b] [b]70[/b]
[b]Appearance Age:[/b] [i]24[/i]
[b]Personality: [/b] Yaka's Personality is a bit complicated to anylize quickly or over a few days, this would take years to get a grasp on. To put it short, Weather conditions/Daily stress or just hundreds of other little things could change how this man thinks greatly. When it's a normal tempeture that he can thrive in, he'll be easy-set and relaxed, when it's a bit cooler than he'd prefer, he may be a bit tempermental.
[b]Nature: [/b] Shifty, Humor can get on his Good Side Quickly.
[b]Gotei Rank: [/b](1 - 13) (Note Rank 1 will need to be a Co-Host)

[b]Abilities: [/b]( Max 3 Nothing Overpowered)

[b]Name:
Description:
Appearance of Zanpakuto:
[b]Abilities:[/b] (Max 3 with 1 Ultimate, nothing overpowered)

[b]Strongest When Purchased Final Zanpakuto + High Spiritual Force/Reiatsu[/b]

[b]Strength:[/b] /1000 (physical damage + sword attack damage)
[b]Speed:[/b] /1000 (Agility and quickness)
[b]Durability: [/b]/1000 (Ability to withstand attacks of a variety of sources)
[b]Endurance:[/b] /1000 (Ability to throw consistent attacks or throw consecutive movements without becoming tired)
[b]Spiritual Force/Reiatsu: [/b]/1000 (Affects the energy felt by the opponent against you, also effects the damage caused by your special attacks in Shikai and Bankai mode) (Gotei 13's strength)

[/spoiler]

I'll edit this little by little, then when I'm finished, I'll ask you if I can join with it, However, I have many questions.

1. May I reserve a Shinigami?

[quote name='Black of Broken Hearts' timestamp='1307660980' post='5270295']
no worries man, and yes what rank would you like?
[/quote]
Rank 1

=3

2. could you explain how the Stat system works for Shinigami? Like Give Examples of where 1 shinigami from the show might be on certain stats, Like, Byakyua = (Random stat) 750

Or something =3
I don't want my guy to be too weak... but I don't want him God-mod-OMGPWNFTW!!!

Well basically the stats atm are very very low, look at the Rank 1 for Shinigami in the spoiler on the first post, it has "93", so you can use only "93" and spread it over the stats groups ie: strength, speed etc. At the moment thats allw e have to spend, we will however be able to purchase stat increases via the shop and events introduced intot he RP.

and res accepted

actually, i may do it that way... I'll edit the number sin the spoilers making them alot higher

Archived