☠☠☠The Survival Horror Video Game Club☠☠☠

[center][center][img]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g455/Jaxcob/GamingCentralBanner2-1-3.png[/img]

Games all about Surviving through really scary ****, Sparing bullets, using your brain to solve puzzles, and most of all RUNNING LIKE HELL through crowds of monstas! Games like; Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Doom, etc.

~ Registration Form ~
User Name (You may include shorter name you prefer):
Games you Own/Played:
Favorite Game Series:
Favorite Gun (Pistol, Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, etc. you know, right?):

Example:
User Name: ☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠ (Jax)
Games you Own/Played: Resident Evil 1, 4, 5
Favorite Game Series: Resident Evil
Favorite Gun: Double Pistols!

[Spoiler= Rules]
1. All YCM rules apply =D
2. Please no Short posting, Spamming, Trolling etc. =)
3. (Insert generic rule here)
4. If you dont post for more than 3 days Nemisis will get you!
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Rank]
Don't have anything yet [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
Feel free to give me recommendations =)
[/spoiler]

[Spoiler= Members]
~Host~
[spoiler=☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠]
User Name: ☠ΤΗΑΝΑΤΟS☠ (Jax)
Games you Own/Played:
Resident Evil 1, 4, 5
Favorite Game Series: Resident Evil
Favorite Gun: Double Pistols!

[/spoiler]
~Co-Host~
First person to contribute (Banners, Accepted Ideas) to the club gets to be Co-Host!
~Members~
[spoiler=Saturn of Elemia]
Username: Saturn of Elemia (Saturn will do)
Games:
RESIDENT EVIL - 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Code Veronica, Gaiden, Dead Aim, Survivor, Outbreak
SILENT HILL - 1, 2, 3, 4, Origins
FATAL FRAME - 1, 2, 3
SIREN
Favorite series - Don't make me choose
Favorite gun - Shotgun[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=★ Takashi Komuro ★]
User Name: Takashi Komuro
Games you Own/Played: Resident Evil 5
Favorite Game: Resident Evil 5
Favorite Gun: Uh, I don't pay attention to gun names.
Favorite Character: Chris or Leon? One of them.
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=SSxMINI LUCAS]
User Name: SSxMINI LUCAS
Games you Own/Played: Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Borderlands, COD Zombs
Favorite Game Series: COD Zombs has an AMAZING storyline i fyou take about 2 hours to read about it lol. Its long and complicated. Yet realistic
Favorite Gun: 5.56 or 7.62mm Assault Rifle.
[/Spoiler]
[Spoiler=Flinsbon]
User Name: Flinsbon (or Sailor Mercury if u dont care)
Games you Own/Played: RE4, RE5, Amnesia
Favorite Game Series: doesnt look like i have much of a choice...RE
Favorite Gun: shotgun
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Welcome to any and all suggestions! (please? [img]http://public.yugiohcardmaker.net/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img])[/center][/center]

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AWESOME! Been waiting for one of these to come around...

Username: Saturn of Elemia (Just call me Saturn)
Games I Own/Played: RE0 / RE1 / RE2 / RE3 / RE:CV / RE: Survivor / RE4 / RE5 / RE: Umbrella Chronicles / RE: Darkside Chronicles
Favorite Game: RE2 and RE4
Favorite Gun: Shotgun
Favorite Character: Leon Scott Kennedy

[quote name='Saturn of Elemia' timestamp='1308198901' post='5286851']
ROFL

Yeah, I've played a LOT of Resident Evil games - including Dead Aim, Gaiden, and the Outbreak series...

So, you like the original Resident Evil. Which version - the original, the director's cut, or the remake?
[/quote]

Well i have yet to play the original but I have played the director's cut. I'd say they're about equal. The good graphics does give it a more "scary" feel but the dialouge in the original is hilarious.

:/ I could've got 2, 3, and 0, but that was back when i was 6 years old then! XD my mom kept telling me all the violence will make me "evil"

Not reallly. I got the game recently and am still playing the single player mode. I got the Gold Edition, so I get all the extra goodies.

The thing that is distracting me from RE5 right now is Duke Nukem Forever (been waiting 12 years for that game, but that's off-topic).

So, what would you say is the scariest moment in any RE game for you?

Mine would have to be when ANYTHING breaks through a window. I swear, the noise is so loud and there is almost never any music when it happens. You kinda expect it, but you never know when it's gonna come.

I had to buy a 20$ PSN card and was able to buy all the add ons for the game =D

The scariest moment? I would have to say what you said, especially when those damn dogs break throught the windows in RE1 remake. But an equally scary moment was in the RE5 add-on, Lost in Nightmares, when you first turn the corner and that “thing” pops out of nowhere and swings his big ol’ anchor thing. I swear I think I jumped out of my seat when I first saw that.

One that ALWAYS makes me jump - no matter how many times I see it - is in Resident Evil 2 when you go into the examination room with the two-way mirrors. You cannot see into the other room and there's a key item you have to grab. Once you do, a Licker breaks in through the mirror. ALWAYS makes me jump.

Luckily, you don't have to KILL that enemy. You can run right past it and to the door before it even gets a chance to attack if you're good enough.

Archived