Devil's Dance [S/Not Accepting/PG-16/Season 1]

[right][size=2]Devil's Dance / 悪魔の踊り / Akuma no dansu[/size]
[size=2]An Original RP based off Trigun[/size][/right]
[right][size=2]Hosted by Chaos Sonic, Kyng, and Raine[/size][/right]
[center][img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/516/chaossoniclogo2.png[/img][/center]
[hr]Gunmen have always settled scores they had in the wild West. They came here to not just settle grudges with each other, but to obtain fame and fortune...by any means necessary. However, for the weak hearted, this place can be an unforgiving wasteland. And with all these gunmen, they all are fighting to become the top dog on the food chain though only few have gotten their names etched into the hearts of millions. These few, have been known as Outlaws and have quiet a bounty on their heads.

Though exactly twenty years ago, two of the greatest names in the West got together...preparing to find out who was the best of the best. The two gunmen, Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell and James "The Kid" Mason fought one another from that fateful day, for exactly a week. A tie wouldn't settle this showdown, only when one fell...a winner would be decided. When the week was finally over, it was Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell who fell...and his bounty of $$20,000,000,000(Double Dollars) was claimed while James Mason was declared the victor. The Legend's Week, as they called it, became a strong monument to gunmen everywhere...though everyone was weary of Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell's last words.

[i]"The will of my Fiery Red blood will course through another...and when that happens, my revenge will be extracted."[/i]

A hundred years passed after that little threat, but no one even comes close to having the same attitude that Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell held. And the planet of TerraEremus has been a bit happy not having another one of him running wild on the streets. Except, now the people have something else to worry about now. There are those who work for someone who is known as "The Devil's Dealer" and is helping their boss do what they can to enslave the people of the major cities of TerraEremus. "The Devil's Dealer" claims himself to be the King of all Gunslingers, and with the amount of bodyguards and hired help he has...no one would really question him.

Where do you fit in all this? Well that's simple. Your a gunmen that takes residency here on TerraEremus, and your destiny and goal is your own. Is it revenge on someone? Or is it to be the top gunslinger this side of TerraEremus? Heck it could even be you working for "The Devil's Dealer". Whatever it is, you decide. Though know this, once you choose this life, you may be dragged into some conflict that not even you can stand against.
[hr][spoiler=Rules & Database]
If you are applying for this RP then it is expected that you know the rules of YCM's RP section and there is no need in having to remind you of them. Those who are unfamiliar of the rules or are new to RPing in general, I highly recommend you do not participate in this RP. This is an anime/manga-esque RP, so the story will be based on chapters, seasons, arcs, etc. Finally, you must understand that my word is final.

MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! Have fun!

[spoiler=Database]
[spoiler=Terms]
1.) TerraEremus (based off of Gunsmoke from Trigun) is like planet Eath, with its technology and buildings, but not any huge oceans can be found. This planet is more of a desert-like wasteland, with exactly 5 moons surrounding it. (But there is water around, don't think we aren't going to survive.)

2.) In Trigun, "Plants" are the human like characters that live on Gunsmoke. However, on TerraEremus, to avoid confusion...they'll be called humans.

3.) Double Dollars, the currency of TerraEremus, which is represented by a "$$". We'll be keeping this currency, only cause it sounds good.

4.) When character creation, please use as much creativity as possible. Just don't go hog wild and start saying something like "John Doe was able to get the ability to live forever". That I really frown upon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Many Places of TerraEremus]
[i]*These 5 towns/cities are from Trigun*[/i]
Jeneora Rock <- This is the city we will start out in. You can either be a resident here OR travel to here.
Voldoor(Also Valdour)
Warren City
Little Arcadia
Tonim Town

[i]*These are original. There may be more and if you want to suggest a place, send me a PM and me and my Co-Hosts will discuss if its good*[/i]
Grimmore - The city where the fabled "Legend's Week" took place. There is plaque at the local saloon where Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell and James "The Kid" Mason challenged each other. This city is known for its tourism for that exact reason.

Neo Genova - A luxurious city in where the rich live, while the poor are stuck living on the streets. The people say that the mayor of the town is holding most of the land and riches for himself, but it hasn't been proven.

Hammershawk - A small town, which is terrorized daily by the "Black Mambas"(a group of outlaws hired by "The Devil's Dealer" to make life for these people a living hell).

Mesa del Caballero - A medium sized town which was founded on the land. However, the legend goes, that the land evolved and a huge mesa grew to where the town originally was founded upon. Though some say that deep within the mesa's cave, they say there is a hidden treasure.

Haven - A very poor town where they only have certain amounts of everything. Lately, rumors have stated that "Red Blaze" has been visiting this town very often. How come that is?
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=App]
[b]IF YOU WISH TO BE AN ANTAGONIST, PM ME FIRST AND I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO!!![/b]

[i]Both Optional[/i]
[i]*A small pic for your character[/i]
[i]"A quote for them"[/i]

[u][b]Personal Info[/b][/u]
Username:
Name: (First and Last, nickname optional)
Sexuality:
Date of Birth: (No year)
Blood Type:
Hobby: (Optional, include a few things your character likes. EX. Gun duels, drinking, etc.)
Appearance: (Place in a spoiler. Description, which has to be 3-4 lines minimum, or you can use a Pic, which must be anime)
Personality: (Place in a spoiler. 3-4 lines minimum.)
Biography: (Place in a spoiler. 3-4 lines minimum.)

[b][u]Gunman Info[/u][/b]
Weapons: (Put in a spoiler. Please include names and appearances of your weapon. Pic is also acceptable, other weapons besides guns can also be used but guns are primary weapons)
Bounty: (Optional. How much Double Dollars is on your head?)
Duel Count: (How many shootouts or duels has you been in?)
Killed: (How many people have you killed? But be reasonable, not like 5000 like that)
Shot Count: (How many times have you been shot?)
[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=Host App]
[img]http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/rayne_7160.jpg[/img]
[b][i]"I'll make a way to change this world, even if my fiery red blood turns cold!"[/i][/b]

Username: Chaos Sonic
Name: Tyson "Red Blaze" Hawks
Sexuality: Straight
Date of Birth: August 3rd
Blood Type: AB
Hobby:
-Loves shooting
-Flirting/Showing off for the ladies
-Absolutely adores the food: Steak Quesadillas

[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/04142008/5/8/a/4/58a415bf6b26a0_full.jpg[/img]
Looks exactly like in the picture, except doesn't have any piercings in his ears and his shirt is black, doesn't show any mid-drift.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]
Tyson, despite his rumored charm that everyone says, is actually a pretty calm and nice guy. When he doesn't need to use violence, Tyson acts like anyone else. And when he's like this, he loves flirting with the ladies, part of that charm he has. Though, when he has no other choice but violence, that's when Tyson becomes like a whole other person. When he's like this, he starts getting a bit cocky in his own abilities and is willing to end a fight where it started. But regardless of that, when he is near friends or allies, he treats them all with the same respect...until one decides to be an idiot...at which point Tyson treats that person in a pissed off manner.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]
Tyson regrets the family he was born into, even more than most people. He is the descendant of the late Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell. Most everyone in the town he lived in, Tonim Town, knew his family were from the line of Rockwell and they hated them for being that. Cause this town, happened to be the first town that "Fiery Red" Rockwell looted back in his younger years. And to have the families of anyone related to that man, they'd hate them forever. It was here that showed Tyson that life can be full of hate, and they would either way he looked at it.

Years later, he found out the world was cruel. On the 3rd of August, his birthday, instead of getting any gifts or a party...their house was broken into and everything was taken. The worst part is, the townspeople didn't lift one finger to help them. And when Tyson's parents tried to stop these desperadoes from taking what belonged to them...it happened. Two shots, the first in his father's head and then second directed right at his mother's heart. That day he lost everything he had and everything he loved. He never forgot the face of the man that killed his parents: a muscular male with a black eye patch on his left eye, maroon hair, wearing a a jacket and his dusters, along with a black hat with a white cross. Tyson there, vowed to himself that he'd find a way to exact his revenge.

Now being nineteen, Tyson had done a lot over the years to get his bounty up to $$50,000,000,000 and his name out to the far reaches of TerraEremus. His hopes: First, to get himself well known, enough to get the man who killed his parents to try to confront him. Second, to become the greatest Gunman in history, having his name carved in memories and hearts of all those who heard of him.
[/spoiler]

[u][b]Gunman Info[/b][/u]
[spoiler=Weapons:]
[b][i]Scarlet [/i][/b]- The gun in the picture above. However, it has a black hilt with white and red patterns along the rest of the gun. This firearm is Tyson's favorite, baby, etc. Scarlet only gets used in dire situations.

[b][i]Angelo & Diablo [/i][/b]- Twin revolvers. Angelo is a pure white gun with gold trimming and an angel wings symbol on the gun's grip. Diablo is a pitch black gun with blood red chrome trimming and a devil's trident on the gun's grip. These two are Tyson's main guns for quick shooting.[/spoiler]

Bounty: $$50,000,000,000
Duel Count: 1
Killed: 10
Shot Count: 4

[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38xMmDEYH1A"]Simple Plan - Me Against The World[/url][/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=Accepted Apps]
[spoiler=Kyng / Desiree "Deux" Albert]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/A85UM.png[/img]
[i][b]"Deja vu, no?"[/b][/i]

Username: Kyng
Name: Désirée “Deux” Albert
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: 19[sup]th[/sup] April
Blood Type: AB
Hobby:
-Flirting and teasing; adores making references, and use, of her “guns”.
-Enjoys manipulating people and seeing how far they’ll go doing what she says.
-Making light out of situations, usually with sarcasm or puns.
-Singing (She shares Avril Lavigne’s singing voice; though I’m not a fan of her music, I can’t deny the fact that she’s a decent singer!)
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/6efy8j.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

If it hasn’t already been established already, Désirée has a French accent into her voice, being half-French on her father’s behalf in the name Albert; she bears the clichéd personality in a way though to a greater extent really, and she does love to use French phrases, the simple ones really, so people can understand her. Désirée’s flirtatious manner, which does often go physical especially when it’s inappropriate, is quite a common factor in her book, and she adores to see the huge red glow of embarrassment on the faces of her “victims” when she does make use of her assets, and even more the looks of envy she gets from girls who show some sort of jealousy in relation to the closeness she reaches with those whom they have feelings for, which in a way is quite cold, due to the fact she rarely has any sincere feelings in the way and may often lead people into heartbreak; this is one of her many weapons and, to those she despises, she loves to break them before reducing them into a pile of ash, which may give people the nature to call her a Black Widow.

This isn’t the only side to the coin, however, and Désirée is not a cold blooded succubus, because those who’d break past the rough exterior would find the diamond inside: Désirée is a very generous and sincerely caring young woman, and extremely calculative one who proves a very useful ally in tactical situations, but is also quite a deep thinker. She values the significance of confiding in another and tries to help her allies on an empathetic level; so basically, she’s not a heartless heart-breaker. In fact, some may even say she’s got a pleasant air of innocence around her. It’s difficult to predict how “far” is too “far” with her, though, as for certain people she cares about the wire can be both thin and thick. It’s safe not to predict, who said surprises aren’t fun?[/spoiler]

Désirée is one amongst the two Albert sisters, both daughters to the famous artiste Albert Albert, of course name changed originally from Philippe Albert; being the daughter of such a wealthy man she was born and raised in the ideal life, born with the silver spoon in her mouth since being born on the 19[sup]th[/sup] of April in Neo Genova as one of the richest families around. People say she got her looks from her mother, who coincidentally was her father’s favorite model. Her older sister, Monique Albert, was the heiress to the legacy of artistry with the dexterous hands working well with her brush, whilst Désirée was disregarded by her father almost entirely just because she couldn’t handle a brush well. Her mother, however, took her time with Désirée and trained what talents she did have, including singing, dancing, and she taught her some extent of French too. Whereas Monique had brushes and canvases as presents, Désirée had toys and such; her mother noticed her liking with the whole gun work and tailored this into one of Désirée’s many talents, gun kata.

Désirée’s mother was anorexic, and her father didn’t really enjoy the idea of seeing his perfect piece packing on the pounds unlike her daughters, and so she had died from malnutrition; Désirée’s father blamed the girl and filled her head with lies to make her genuinely believe she’d somehow killed her. Thing was, Désirée knew better, but his father had the girl exiled from his home as well as filling a court case to prevent her taking the Albert name, which due to Désirée’s persuasive skills with the mayor, who Albert Albert himself had some underground connections with she’d not known of, managed to sack her a great lawyer who pretty much guaranteed she’d not only get 50% of the income from the household, she’d also remain with the Albert name, and had legal entitlement to return to the Albert manor at any time she desired, thus giving her a permanent home.

She didn’t want to stay where she wasn’t wanted, but she knew with that document and key she’d be somewhat safe, but it was by then she’d decided to turn to using her gun kata skills for more criminal actions, possibly a result of her father’s neglect, leading her to crime and, after ensuring she’d gotten her mother’s prized revolver, she made her way and began to massacre and heist under the new identity of Madam Deux, Deux due to her belt holding two pistols, and usually ending her executions with two shots, first a kneecap shot which then follows by a headshot on a downed opponent. It wasn’t long before she then took her sister hostage, masqueraded of course, and drew up such a huge bounty from the numerous figures she’d taken hostage, and few executed, that she was soon then approached by an individual who donned himself as “The Devil’s Dealer”. His offer was fame and fortune at the cost of loyalty, which she had no problem in agreeing to of course. What happens now? Well, it’s unpredictable![/spoiler]

[u][b]Gunman Info[/b][/u]
[spoiler=Coup de grâce]
[img]http://www.circlekb.com/merchant2/graphics/00000001/22-1281-Llg.jpg[/img]

The Coup de grâce, the very treasured revolver owned by her mother, is a one of a kind piece of work; a six chambered weapon with such elegant golden craftsmanship, alongside elegant trimming to boot. She never draws out the Coup de grâce unless she deems her enemy a worthy foe. So far she’s killed three people with this specific pistol.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Le vice de Anaconda][img]http://www.vintagepistols.com/images/anaconda-3.jpg[/img]
Le vice de Anaconda is a re-vamped Colt Anaconda Double Action revolver, Désirée’s most common tool of destruction, and has caused the majority of the death count she bears with her; it’s seen many victims, and after practicing to such an extent the transition between knee to head has almost became an instinctive reaction for Désirée.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$100.000.000.000
Duel Count: 69 (XD)
Killed: 214, which coincidentally is the day of Saint Valentine’s Day.
Shot Count: 6

[b][u]Other[/u][/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT9i6zjuRDs"]Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Raine / Gaius D'amigo]
[img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/GrandRaine/66725cc5eadf0935e17a450186045fbf0d7fa4b1-1.jpg?t=1349112735[/img]
[i][b]"When a person screams in pain, the actual pain is only half the noise they make. The other half is the terror at being forced to accept that they exist."[/b][/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Raine
[b]Name:[/b] Gaius D'amigo
[b]Age:[/b] 27
[b]Gender: [/b]M
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual
[b]Date of Birth: [/b]December 27th
[b]Blood Type:[/b] O+

[b]Hobby: [/b]Smoking, drinking, sex, playing the piano and violin particually baroque and other classical pieces, existential philosophy, parties of both the lavish and dirty variety, mocking idealist concepts, and pretty much anything else that avoids pain.

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Image][img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/GrandRaine/66725cc5eadf0935e17a450186045fbf0d7fa4b1.jpg?t=1349112696[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[spoiler=Personality]The severely pessimistic and witty attitude of Gaius has made him rather annoying to many he's crossed pathes with. Quite laid back, Gaius spends most of his time living life as easy as possible, living at bars and brothels while only going to collect bounties to support his terrible habbit. He has a tendancy to passively insult people and openly attack others people dreams and ideas sometimes without realizing it. His exception comes during combat, where he seems capible of narrowing his mind becoming very efficent and focused regardless of his nature which has attributed to his string of victories.[/spoiler]

[b]Biography:[/b]
[spoiler=Bio]Gaius was born to a lower aristocractic family, his father a climbing politian in New Genova. His father took great interest in raising his son among the upper wealth and people of power to distingish them from the street urchins. It was in the glorious mansions and meetings that Gaius began to learn of his love for music as well as his taste of high class society. His father onyl really took issue with Gaius's blunt speech, a trait of his mother as well who would speak their mind regardless of the situation. However on Gaius's 13th birthday, his father did not come home. As it turned out, the upper aristocrats who had developed a tradition of old money in control of New Genova were threatened by his father's quick ascent into their society and ordered a hit on him. This was the first time Gaius cried, over his father's coffin.

Without the source of income, both he and his mother moved to the lower city and struggled to eat off a series of part time jobs. Gaius did not forgive the aristocrats. At the age of 16, Gaius joined the police department of New Genova in hopes he could somehow seek justice for his father. He acceled through hard word and natural talent, capable with both the gun and quick reasoning, he was selected to join S.A.N.D. (Specialized Assualt and Nullification Devision) at the youngest age the department had ever allowed. Living as a cop for 4 years, he became an expert of tactical gun combat and squad performance though his attitude had neglected him from advancing politically and promotion. When he was 21, a tip came into the HQ of a hit man named Barry Ferganz, someone he had investigated as potentially one of his father's killers but he was unlocatable. Faking some documentation to hurry the process before he could leave the city, Gaius led a squad into the upper city. Split up to search, Gaius regonized one of the houses from his youth and kicked through the door.

There to his dismay stood Barry and Joseph, a nobleman of some rapport who his father worked with. Gaius is rage aimed his pistol not at Barry but the aristocrat. Joseph noticed Gaius's notable gray hair like that of his father's and only laughed as he held his hands up and sarcasticly spoke of his life in danger because of Barry and Gaius should help him. Barry took the oppurtunity, jumping his gun to fire a round but not before D'amigo put a bullet into his right lung dropping him back. Joseph smiled bragging about how he was goign to kill him anyways to tie up loose ends for his partner. Gaius rushed him and smashed the butt of his pistol into the side of the man's face demanding answers for his father. Joseph admitted he had him killed by order of the Devil's Dealer who he made a deal with to remain inluential and rich but smirked at the fact that because of Gaius's actions he could argue police brutality and escape no matter what he did. Gaius took vengance, surprising him with a barrel to his forehead and splatter of blood that fell to the carpet.

Gaius's squadmate who heard the shot rushed tot he scene too late, as he witnessed Giaus bloody over the pair. He had no influence to somehow stop the reprocussions of killing someone of Joseph's noteriety. Gaius resolved himself to leave the city, knocking out his squadmate and leaving his mother who was securely running a flower shop she managed to open. If he left now, they shouldn't bother with her. So Gaius ran, taking the train to several cities and towns seeking information on the supposed Devil's Dealer who ordered his father dead. Himself drowning in the sorrow of his revenge and attrociates he commited and will continue to commit until his goal is sated.
[/spoiler]

[b][u]Gunman Info[/u]
Weapons:[/b]
Gáe Buide, a golden revolver modified for 9 shots used for his primary combat tool and dualing weapon.
Gáe Derg: a long high-powered single-shot rifle he holds over his back capible of being reloaded with 1-hand but still slowly, used to penerate metalic armor, weak cover, or long-range support.
[b]Bounty:[/b] $$ 170,000
[b]Duel Count: [/b]13
[b]Killed: [/b]15 illegally, 8 as a police officer.
[b]Shot Count:[/b] 2, once in the right shoulder and another in the stomach was saved due to quick treatment.

[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
[b]Theme Song: [/b][url="http://youtu.be/9aHQnDTd1y4"]MGS 3 Snake Eater OST - Snake Eater[/url][/spoiler]

[spoiler=TotalObelisk / Jericho Henderson]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/0/0b/Gsmamiidle.gif?20110815015243[/img]
[b][i]“Y’know, Ah like you, tha’s why Ah’m only gonna shoot ya in one kneecap,”[/i][/b]
Personal Info
Username: TotalObelisk
Name: Jericho Henderson
Sexuality: Straight/Bi-Curious
Date of Birth: July 7th
Blood Type: O-
Hobby:
-Trading Stories
-Building/Decorating guns
-Painting patterns
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/4/44/Mami_Tomoe_Original_Design.jpg?20110118154649[/img]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/e/ea/Mami_Tomoe_Anime_Design.jpg?20110119212928[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Jericho has a very polar personality; on the one hand she is bright, cheerful, polite, friendly and always looking on the bright side of things, on the other she is also incredibly violent, ruthless and some have even described her as ‘insanely gun crazy’ due to her obsession with firearms. She is very overenthusiastic about pretty much anything and is nearly always the first to launch herself into a fight and the last person to finish. Her light-hearted attitude continues even in combat, to the point where she often dances around and attempts to pull off numerous trick shot after trick shot in the flashiest style possible. Among other people she is frequently cheerful, joking and will often lightly tease others from time to time, occasionally flirting with others jokingly no matter what gender. She likes to not only keep her weapons in pristine condition but she also enjoys decorating them with various patterns, she will sometimes even decorate her bullets if she has enough spare time. As a side note Jericho also suffers from Pyro phobia (fear of fire.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
While growing up Jericho’s father would often tell her stories that he heard during his own years of traveling, sometimes about urban legends, real occurrences or spooky stories. Although her mother disapproved of such a thing Jericho loved them and spent every moment of her father’s stories with a fascinated smile across her face, the more over the top the stories where the more Jericho loved them. As she grew older her father slowly began to run out of stories to tell his daughter but she still enjoyed what little he had anyway.

During her teenage years Jericho would often spend a lot of time in bars listening to the wild tales of people who passed through, despite enjoying them though she scarcely ever believed them. While working as a waitress in her town’s bar she quickly became interested in stories of gunslingers that people passing through would often share between them, eventually hearing of the legendary duel between Baxter Rockwell and James Mason. Her obsession quickly grew, learning tips and tricks from passing gunmen and eventually learning to put together her own firearm from spare parts and a bit of trial and error which she’d practice with in her family’s basement.

Once she turned 18 Jericho managed to pluck up the courage to challenge a gunman to a duel out of fun, which the gunman accepted, despite her enthusiasm though Jericho lost easily, getting a bullet through her shin as a result. She managed to recover from the incident without any lasting scars (save for a bruised ego) and decided to try again, this time emerging the winner, much to her own glee.

Months later, a stranger passed through the town and starting causing trouble almost as soon as he arrived, not doing anything serious but was arrogant and self-centred. After about a week of causing trouble Jericho decided to try and put the man in his place and challenged him to a duel, her ego still inflated with her recent victory. The stranger laughed at the proposal but accepted, threatening to kill Jericho if she lost. The duel went on for the best part of an hour before Jericho got in a fluke shot and fatally wounded the stranger. It wasn’t until after the stranger died that the townspeople found out he was a hitman for the "The Devil's Dealer" and concern instantly spread over whether they’d want revenge for one of their men. After a long week of deliberating it was decided that Jericho would be exiled out of town so that if they ever did come for her it would happen a safe distance away.

Reluctantly Jericho accepted and left the following day, scarcely bothering to pack anything aside from essentials and her favourite firearms. She made a living for the next few years collecting any small bounty she could come across but was careful to try and stay out of the public eye, usually moving on the moment she chashed in her bounties.[/spoiler]

Gunman Info
[spoiler=Weapons]
(We’ll ignore the fact that these are so blatantly muskets)
%20http://images.puella-magi.net/3/38/Mami_musket_official.png
[b]Silver Rose:[/b] A custom built weapon made from parts of rifles and revolvers, it is usable with one hand, carries 6 shots at a time and uses 9mm ammunition. It has roughly the same strength as a regular revolver. Jericho has three of these, when duelling she’ll keep two in either hand and have the third strapped to her back. If she ever runs out of bullets she also tends to use them as melee weapons.
[b]Bronze Rose:[/b] A regular revolver with a polished silver finish similar to her Silver Rose rifles that Jericho keeps as a backup. Jericho keeps it under her skirt as a way to surprise people should she need to use it.[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$1000
Duel Count: 17
Killed: 1
Shot Count: 1[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Jake the Sage / Russel "Captain" Tobias]
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/avi634.jpg[/img]
"I have a busy day ahead... I have trouble to start; rumors to spread and people to shoot!"

[i][b]Personal Info[/b][/i]
Username: Jake the Sage
Name: Russel Tobias
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Date of Birth: April 31st
Blood Type: A
Hobby:[list]
[*]Astrology
[*]Coin Collecting
[*]Meditating
[/list]
[spoiler=Appearance:]
[img]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/devils_dance.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
Russel is not particularly sociable, keeping to himself most of the time and not engaging in conversation. When on the job, he is extremely serious and straightforward, which at times can make him seem cold-hearted and quite frightening. Even when he is not on the job Russel is incredibly quite, spending time to himself and himself alone if he can help it. He can come across as petty, overconfident and insensitive; even worse he is prone to giving insults. As well as being a skilled gunman and sniper, he is also skilled in close combat, using a style that utilizes coins as projectiles if he ever runs out of bullets.
[/spoiler]
Russel Tobias was once a lowly ranch hand of the Fletcher Ranch, one of the most prosperous ranches near Hammershawk.

During an attack by the Black Mabas, Russel shot and killed one of their leaders, resulting in the burning of the Fletcher Ranch; because of this he was fired from his position. Despite having taken some form of revenge, the Black Mabas still sought after Russel relentlessly, forcing him to be an outcast when people learned who was after his hide. Fighting to survive as an outlaw, he took the name "Captain Tobias" which was penned by the papers, and stole what he needed to survive. Although he is somewhat friendly with children and a few people he has encountered, he is a true mercenary, taking on any assignment which will pay him sufficiently, even if it directly competes with the law.

Shooting, robbing and doing any dangerous job if the pay rate is enough Russel has made a real name for himself. Though he has made a name for himself he has never shaken off the Black Mambas' desire to see his head removed from his shoulders. But anybody who has attempted to capture him, law official or Black Mambas member, has always been shot dead without a second thought. When he had heard of the "The Devil's Dealer", claiming himself to be the King of all Gunslingers, Russel paid no mind to the "big blow hard" as he had called him; though when he learned that the boaster was hiring bodyguard for a good amount of coin he set out to take the job . . . never really questioning why "the best of the best" needed bodyguards or what he was planning. Coin is coin, right?
[/spoiler]
[i][b]Gunman Info[/b][/i]
[img]http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm81/golfrj/gun%20stuff/IMG_0926640x480.jpg[/img]
Handgun X2
- Two main use handguns, they can hold 6 rounds before needing to be reloaded. They are kepy at both sides of his waist and are easily drawn.

[img]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t413/OfficialRomance/worlds-first-3d-printed-gunjpgw640.jpg[/img]
Rapid Fire Handgun
- Capable of holding 12 bullets in a single round, this gun is mainly kept at Russel's right ankle where he can hide it easily.
[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$50,000
Duel Count: Officially, 28, Unofficially, Unknown
Killed: Officially, 25, Unofficially, Unknown
Shot Count: 3
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=DaWeirdGuy / Desmond Certain]
[i][b]"[/b][/i][b][i]Dicere prius autem animo. Cor vestrum potest vos seducat.”[/i][/b]
[i](Speak first with your mind. The heart can lead you astray.)[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username: DaWeirdGuy
Name: Desmond Certain
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but lacks interest
Date of Birth: 22/1 - 22nd January
Blood Type: B+
Hobby: There isn't really much Desmond enjoys in the world; in a place as cold and cruel as the sands of TerraEremus there isn't really much to do asides from Gunslinging. And while he is proficient and experienced with that side of the world, he sees the Brutality for what it is. The little things he does enjoy include things such as card games and his harmonica.
Despite his apparent dislike of duelling, he is talented at it, and the speed at which he draws and reloads his revolver, even one handed, can amaze many. He practises daily, perfecting his draw and his shot.
[spoiler=Appearance:]Desmond stands at a reasonable height of 5’11, and has a lean, strong build supported by thick legs, well-toned arms and strong shoulders. Most of his body is wrapped in muscles and scars, showing his experience with the rough wilderness of TerraEremus.
Despite his age, Desmond sports a much more youthful appearance; well, more youthful than one would expect of a man of his years, at any rate. His face remains rather rugged and worn, stubble scattered across his dark-tanned chin and crows feet gathering around his dark green eyes. His shadowed eyes also reveal his advanced age, displaying a dark, cold wisdom not found in one of his 20s or 30s; this wisdom of a man who has seen the world and criticised what he saw.

His sharp eyes – able to pick out the details of a person with ease; appearing to peer right throuogh the victim – are framed by two dark bangs of brown hair, un-styled and left to merely dangle at the sides of his face, covering his sideburns effectively. The rest of his hair is similarly scruffy and left to merely spike out, though it seems to point forward of its own accord. The medium length hair drops off down the back of his neck rather than meeting his shoulders. A simple, black Stetson is usually situated on top of this mop of hair, often leant forward in the sun to hide his eyes in shadow.

His face remains rather chiselled, as if carved from a single piece of tanned brown rock, for that is the colour of his skin. His relatively youthful, 30-ish appearing face often leaves a rather pessimistic expression of contemplation, a dark expression that is only enhanced by the cigar that usually points out of the corner of his mouth. A long scar runs next to his right eye, and is crossed by another scar that comes up from his chin and across his right cheek.

He well built body is usually covered by a simple white shirt, left unbuttoned at the top and un-tucked at the base. Over this is a simple, brown leather jacket, which is left open, so as to allow the wind to blow it back during a duel, where the revolver at his waist is revealed and easily reached.
At his waist is a thick leather belt, on which rests the holster for his impressive revolver and 3 bags, each full with many rounds worth of bullets. This belt then holds up a simple pair of Jeans, coloured pale – almost white – from constant wearing. On his feet sit a simple pair of boots, slightly heeled. These seem to be the only good quality pieces of clothing he owns.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Desmond is not the nicest man you’ll ever meet, not is he the most polite. He hides himself within a rough exterior, a cold-hearted killer with a distance and indifference not seen in many; pushed into his grizzled mind through years at the job. He shrouds his thoughts through a veil of alcohol and tobacco, distancing himself from others using Saloons, brothels and duels, places where he generally earns ‘victory’ fairly easily.

He shows himself as a ruthless man, uncaring for Politics and Diplomacy, and nonchalant when it comes to the effects his actions have. His difference from other people generally leads to him favouring a travelling life, away from the dangers and troubles of civilisation, and away from the hassle that company brings him. A life on the road can do many things to a man; it can bring him great wisdom and power, at the cost of companionship and a heart; which is what it seems to have done to Desmond.

But he still remains a scholar at heart. Wisdom and knowledge echo from his eyes, and mercy comes where mercy is needed and desired. His ability to control himself is impressive, proof of this being the large number of duels his has encountered – all but one of which he has one – and yet his kill count is much lower than his duel count. Restraint is one of his greatest traits, in his own eyes and the eyes of others.

While stories do not come naturally to him, and he struggles to recount tales as effectively as he would like, he doesn’t mind himself a good story, and the effect his gruff, ancient voice can have on an audience is incredible. A better talent he has, however, is the voice for music. Happy songs do not work with the sound, but songs of old and songs of Sadness are magical to listen to when he recounts them, and he can often mystify a campfire crowd.

His lack of sociability can often lead to him being a quiet companion, merely contemplating conversations rather than actually taking part. When he does communicate, he often tries to work his wisdom to allow a greater view on the topic, and allow an open discussion and intelligent debate. His ability to almost unwrap a person can also effect conversations by making them more honest, and lies struggle to make it past him.[/spoiler]
Desmond’s definitely lead an interesting life. Long, hard, and interesting. Even before his birth, his family was sort of exciting. His father, a man named Jonathan, was a great gunslinger, one of the best in his region. Being mostly away from big cities and the like, he was as renowned where he lived as Baxter Rockwell and James Mason were where they roamed; a legend with the gun in his parts.

Desmond took on a similar role, inspired by his father’s ways. He learnt to wield a gun at a rather young age, learning from his father. By the age of 12, he was already rather proficient with his weapon, and had even killed a man. Living in rough parts, this was rather necessary anyway; not that his talent with a gun was normal. Merely the need to kill was there – his skills were definitely above the average.

During his late teens, his town started to come under many raids. His father, having been a rather vigilante type gunslinger, had built up a reputation with bandit gangs, and as a result had a lot of bad blood with them. As a result, the town became attacked regularly; and this resulted in the burning of the town, and the death of his father. In his dying words, Desmond was given his father’s Gun, a legendary gun that had been passed down his family for generations. He then used this new found weapon to escape the town, running into the wilderness with nothing; no supplies or food or anything.

He quickly learned how to survive, adapting rather well to the life of the wilderness. The harsh environment turned him cold and brutal; but efficient. His learnt how to kill with ease, he learnt how to survive and bandits quickly grew to fear him. Occasionally, when he would enter a town, he would challenge everyone, and was once a dead-aim killer.

He changed of course. After amounting a incredibly large, multi-million bounty, he fell in love. Like everyone does. But she wouldn’t accept him. Forbidden love. Because he was a killer. So he attempted to redeem himself. He became warmer, and rather than killing, he would apprehend, and slowly lowered his bounty.

So he fell in love, they got married, and he settled down, and spent 5 years happily married in a small town. But, again, he was cold and had grown a reputation, similarly to his father. Aged 34, his town was attacked, and history repeated itself. Ransacked and burnt to the ground, he fled; once again resorting to the open wilderness. He wasn’t as cold as he had once been, but was much more pessimistic. Life was harsh, he now realised, and swore never to get attached again.

So, with only his revolver, a knife and a few supplies, he set off again for the wilderness. And he became a roaming gunslinger; an outlaw. Killing was rarely his game, instead duelling those he needed to challenge, and while his bounty again grew, the services he provided made sure it never got too high.

Recently, he has discovered that a man calling himself ‘The Devil’s Dealer’ had ordered the destruction of both towns, and had been after both him and his father. Aware that he was some sort of threat to the dealer, and needed to find other people to take down this man, he decided to search after said others, moving from town to town.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:][spoiler=Finale Iudicium][img]http://www.votesprout.com/replica-images/replica-weapons-FP10202.jpg[/img]
Finale Iudicium, or ‘Final Judgement’, seems to be a simple, 5 chambered Revolver, and remains Desmond’s only constant weapon, used in any duelling situations he finds himself in. Given to him by his father, an infamous gunslinger responsible for the capture of many high ranking outlaws, it is cherished dearly by Desmond; cleaned and rechambered every day for maximum performance. Its sandalwood grips are polished to a beautiful glean and it seems to be in perfect condition, despite being a centuries old family heirloom.
The power packed into this small gun is impressive, and puts a rifle to shame. Many have often remarked how Desmond could possibly deal with the recoil created by the powerful weapon, though Desmond has never answered. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hunting knife]A simple knife with an iron blade that curves slightly inwards, creating a slight hook at the point. It is generally used for eating, though it makes a decent weapon in a melee situation.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Bounty: $$1,000,000,000
Duel Count: 243
Killed: 156
Shot Count: 45 He is missing a chuck of his left ear due to one of the shots, and has a large multitude of scarring on his chest from shotgun shrapnel; as the most major of his injuries. Most of the others are just light scars, and many of his other scars are from knife fights and similar.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Mako109 / Rundas, Melissa, & Gunner]
[i]"I have a knack for getting wrapped up in things."[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]
Username: Mako109

Name: Rundas Karn

Sexuality: Straight as a bullet (CWATIDIDTH-*shot*

Date of Birth: August 3rd

Blood Type: Don't see why this matters, but A+

Hobby: Replacing mechanical lubricant with alcohol, much to Melissa's dismay

Appearance: [spoiler=A]A fair man all around. Height is 6' on the dot, with lighter than average skin due to constantly being inside. A bit skinnier than what one would think in a desert wasteland (where your bulk determines your survivability), he uses it to his advantage by being as agile as possible. Dark Brown hair of medium length with Hazel eyes. His normal attire consists of a personal company uniform he made up for himself. It consists of a gray uniform that could be compared to an old Confederate (US) one. The shoulders are decorated with a pattern of black and yellow squares. The Uniform itself is worn down, faded, a bit torn here and there, and outfitted with many a survival need.[/spoiler]

Personality: [spoiler=P]You know that one laid back guy you know, who's not willing to prank the heck out of you and is lax in about any situation? Yeah, he's that guy. Not lazy, but will rarely get riled up about...well, anything. Even during a bandit raid, he's cool, calm, collected, and...almost apathetic seeming. Does he trust his crew that much, or is he just insane? Hard to say.

This doesn't mean he doesn't care about anything. He deeply cares for those he knows and, probably not sexually, loves. He'd be willing to put his life on the line for a buddy in an instant as long as he's sure he/she'd do the same for him. He also has a high work ethic, placing his job only under his comrades.[/spoiler]

Biography: [spoiler=B]For being born and raised on such a planet, you'd expect his level of emotion to skyrocket like everyone else. Well, don't. Ever since he was a young kid, he took life easy. Not to say that he was lazy. He had a knack for understanding how life worked, and what was right or wrong. Not to say that he always did what was right. His family, while partially supportive of whatever he did, was sub-par at best, showing little interest in him outside potential jobs. Not to say he thought he had a bad family. He loved them very much, and understood why they raised him the way they did. In fact, up to this point, his whole life could be summed up by the phrase "Mutual Understanding". That, plus he could be considered dull by every definition.

As his father did before him, Rundas was sent out at the fresh age of 16 to find himself in the wastelands of the planet. Food, water, and a few Double dollars were given to him, and he was shut out the door, told to come back when he had made at least one thousand times the amount he currently carried. Now out in the city with nowhere to go, a Sandsteamer rolling into the city caught his attention. He figured such a large vessel would have some openings, so he investigated. And, wouldn't you know it, it did. They needed more engineers to work on the various devices inside, and were more than willing to take on a newbie.

Over the next five years of his life, he was inside the Sandsteamer, training, learning, and working. He eventually gained an expansive knowledge on how systems as such works, taking note to the piston systems, of which he would base the Dunecrawler after. His work became so effective that he even gained the attention of the Captain of the Steamsteamer, Augustus Chase, took him under his wing, giving him the final steps of his training. Captain Chase had finally thought he had found a suitable replacement for himself once old age caught up with him. Alas, it was not to be.

Melissa Chase, Captain Chase's only daughter and engineer-in-training, had took special notice to Rundas, with only one thought going through her mind. On a particularly busy day, Melissa led Rundas outside of the Sandsteamer...only to be left behind. Melissa wanted to run away with him, and start a family and such. Rundas didn't exactly have a quarrel with this, except for one thing.

She was 15.

So now what? They're stuck in a city with nowhere to go, nothing to do, and a soon-to-be-furious Steamcrawler captain placing a bounty on the poor man's head.

What else is there to do but start a business?

Jump 3 years later. It took time and effort. Taking as many jobs as possible. Avoiding Captain Chase, who would put a bullet in Rundas' head faster than lightning. Gathering the right parts to finally complete his masterpiece. Rundas and Melissa now live a wonderful life on the road with their best friend, Gunner Siegfried.

Except this life on the road consists of delivering things from point A to point B and blowing up everything in between.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

ohyeahmelissawantstomarryrundasandhe'salllikewaaaaaaaaaaaat[/spoiler]
[b]Gunman Info[/b]
Weapons and devices: He pilots a large machine he calls the Dunecrawler, which fully described here: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/290563-devils-dance-nsacceptingpg-16/page__st__40#entry6038220"]http://forum.yugiohc...40#entry6038220[/url]
As for personal defense, he keeps a Semi-Automatic Carbine in the cockpit (similar to the M1 Carbine) that he named Carbon. It can switch from Semi to 3-Shot Burst.
Bounty: $$100,000 for "running away" with Melissa Chase. More might be added if his multiple illegal shipments get exposed to the authorities or anyone else negatively involved.
Duel Count: 1 Duel, over the possession of an engine.
Killed: 1 in a Duel, Unknown number when transporting since he can't exactly keep track.
Shot Count: Once and a half. That half being a hunk of shrapnel wedging itself into his shoulder during a bandit raid.

[i]"Once I am married and missing a limb from my own mistake, my life will be complete."[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]

Name: Melissa Chase

Sexuality: Straaaaaaaaight

Date of Birth: June 28th

Blood Type: I don't know, A- I guess?

Hobby: Fawning over Rundas, working on the Dunecrawler, explosives.

Appearance: [spoiler=A]yo dawg, got this from deviantart. don't sue and crap

[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/107/7/0/the_engineer_by_larfor-d4wk5ab.jpg[/img]

Not the best pic, but I found a certain liking towards it.[/spoiler]

Personality: [spoiler=P]She has a really hard to explain personality. Maybe it's because I haven't given it enough thought?

Naaaaaw.

Still being young compared, she still maintains some rather childish characteristics; she loves to eat sweets, giggles at the smallest things, just to name a few.

She doesn't talk much to others, as her father molded her that way. Untrusting of strangers, and only being open with those she knows very well. Not "Hide behind a trusted figure" shy, but she will avoid conversations if she can and will avoid contact in general. However, if she does have to talk to someone, it will be short, to the point, and rather polite.

When comfortable, however, she could be considered quite the chatterbox. She also doesn't hesitate when she wants to do something, being naturally decisive.

She appears to have reckless abandon towards life and limb.

...Actually this was easier than I thought. That could be a bad feeling.[/spoiler]

Biography: [spoiler=B]From birth to teen, Melissa Chase had lived on a Sandsteamer. Nothing "exciting" happened in her life, save the occasional bandit raid. Not much to talk about her.

You'd think, being the gem of a rich Sandsteamer Captain, that Melissa would have a very comfortable life. Dining on the finest food, having constant access to water, even having a servant to wait on her every beck and call.

And you'd be right. There was hardly a thing she didn't have. There was a father that loved her, many men who adored her (even though she was but a kid), and the education to rival any other (including extensive training as an engineer). With such a life, what left was there for a spoiled child to do?

Run away, of course.

Now, this task was not an easy one, as she was under almost constant surveillance, save her personal moments. She also lacked opportunity, and . . . well, motivation. There really wasn't a reason for her to even run away. No missed experiences. No love...

...Speaking of love...

Upon laying her eyes on Rundas for the very first time, she knew she had to have him. But being 15, she knew her father wouldn't let her. At all. I mean, she couldn't really blame him. What respectable parent would let her run away with a man 6 years older than him? However, she still didn't care. She was determined to run away with that man, despite any cost.

Her plan was carefully laid out, thought through, and masterfully executed. And by that, I mean she just convinced her caretaker to get drunk and snuck out the door. She eventually managed to find Rundas, and led him out of the Steamer (of which was leaving very soon) with the excuse of "You must see something of great importance!"

By the time Rundas had realized what he had gotten himself into, it was too late. He was now roped up with a 15 year old, with no work, no pay, no food, and no money. And to top it all off, she wanted his hand in marriage.

From then on, it was work, work, work. She was still more than eager to make Rundas happy by overworking herself, and it made her even happier when Rundas would go out of his way to help the tired girl. Ah, motivation by love. Such a beautiful thing.

Three year time-lapse, and the now work together on the Dunecrawler, with Gunn Siegfried. And, of course, she still wants to marry Rundas.[/spoiler]

[b]Gunman Info[/b]
Weapons and devices:

The Boombringer: What happens when you take a big
'ole Revolver, remove the whole "Bullet" thing, and start using Explosive Gyrojets? The Boombringer happens, that's what. Upon pulling the trigger, a small rocket is launched from the barrel, packing enough explosives to punch a hole in a man. Because of the projectile type, it is rather slow, meaning it's near useless at longer ranges since the opponent can just move out of the way. But it's still her pride and joy.
[spoiler=DA BOOM BRINGA][img]http://www.lesjones.com/www/images/posts/170267_large.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Handheld Rocket: When the Boombringer isn't using up all the Gunpowder purchased, what do you do? You make a grenade. More specifically, a Rocket the launches out of your hand at the press of a button. Sure, it isn't safe, but what is nowadays?

Bounty: None.

Duel Count: None.

Killed: Kinda hard to tell due to the several hundred bits her opponents are blown into.

Shot Count: 3 times, each and every time being taking a bullet for Rundas. Don't get me wrong, he didn't ask her to. She just does.

[i]"They say the sky's the limit. I'm up for proving that."[/i]

[b]Personal Info[/b]

Name: Gunner Siegfried

Sexuality: While he has never shown much interest in love, he is a confirmed straight.

Date of Birth: November 14

Hobby: Working on his pet project, sky-gazing

Appearance: [spoiler=A]yeah also from deviantart so don't sue and stuff

[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/130/8/b/mechanic_c_u_by_trenchhead-d4zaa6j.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Personality: [spoiler=P]Low and behold, a character who's seemingly normal. He's a kind enough fellow, not being the type of go all sadistic on you. But he will shoot to kill. He's stable minded, and a bright soul. He's constantly cranking out new ideas, whether it's a new weapon or just a modification. However, he usually forgets them soon after. In fact, he forgets a lot of things. Names. Places. Instructions. He occasionally forgets that he's wearing goggles.

And by occasionally, I mean usually.

Still, he's a pleasant man to be around, with a terrific aura of happiness that seems to irradiate out from under his facial coverings. Which is odd, seeing as how he usually doesn't take them off.

Because he forgets they're there.

Funny enough, he doesn't forget the more major things in his life, such as his job, his name, and his main skill, which is inventing. In fact, there are many things that he remembers that logic dictates he should forget. Maybe he just wants an excuse to wear goggles all the time? Perhaps he's just screwing with us all for fun?[/spoiler]

Biography: [spoiler=B]You wouldn't expect life in a Sherriff’s Office on a dusty rock filled with bandits to be pleasant.

*Slow clap* you're correct.

Throughout Gunners whole life, he was raised as the son of the Sherriff. He tried to raise his boy be an honest, peace loving, and happy kid. However, this proved to be rather difficult. I mean, he was surrounded by death, crime, and violence his whole life, made worse by a group of bandits that decided to set up shop just outside of town. Every single day, a new corpse would be tossed into the grave pile. Every single day, a gunfight would erupt. Every single day, death threats and kidnapping attempts would try to spoil the skilled Sherriff's day.

Despite all this, he still grew up ok. His father had made honest attempts to place him as far away as possible from the fray, while teaching him how to shoot in what little downtime he had. And it worked. Gunner became a semi-skilled marksman at the earnest age of 12. It never interested him too much, but he came to treasure the skill.

During a surprise raid in the dead of night, the Sherriff's house was broken in to. And guess who was taken hostage? Gunner was tied up and tossed into a gun truck, which drove off towards the bandit camp.

What was there for him to do? He was tied up nice and- wait, no. That was a flimsy knot. Gunner managed to untie himself, only to find a rather...appalling...bandit holding a gun to his head. As luck would have it, the speeding truck hit a bump, unlatching the back door and sending the bandit flying on out. Confused, tired, and having no idea what to do, he did what any son-of-a-gun would do. He grabbed the dinky pistol the bandit had dropped during his fall and shot the driver of the truck. He didn't give any thought into it, or what he was doing. All he did was pull the trigger, as many times as his little fingers would let him. Not checking to see if the driver was dead, he dashed for the backdoor, stopping just short to see two other gun trucks quickly gaining speed. One of them had even open fired on him with the top...gun...

It suddenly made sense. Climbing a small ladder in the back, he armed himself on the turret and began to rain hell upon his pursuers.

The dust and gun smoke soon cleared, revealing two burning vehicles and a smaller one approaching, showing the Sherriff's badge on the front. It appeared as though the fight was over. Within the course of an hour, the small relatively innocent boy had gone from that to a cold hard killer.

Alas, the battle is never really over. A gunshot rang out in the area, causing Gunner to take a tumble down from his turret. For him, the rest is a blur. But we have the insight.

The Sherriff, terrified, ran up to the truck as his deputy pursued the final gunman. Inside he found little Gunner unconscious on the floor with a bleeding head, tightly clutching a rusty old pistol. He managed to carry him out and back to the town, where it was revealed that the bullet merely skimmed him. Upon awaking, however, Gunner held no memory of what took place that night.

From then on, it was decided. The Sherriff resigned his position, despite the protests of the townsfolk, and took his son away from the place his life nearly ended. Gunner lived with his dad until the age of 18, when he left to become an inventor. The pleasant young man soon made quite the name for himself as being bright and intelligent. For the following years, he studied, he planned, and his forgetfulness had...supposedly...finally begun to take full effect. During an errand for his instructor, he had...probably...completely forgot what he was doing, and began wandering in a random direction. In a point of sheer coincidence, he met up with Rundas and Melissa, following them wherever they go. He set up shop with them in their large garage at Outer most edge of Jenora Rock, where he began his pet project, which mysteriously involves quite a bit of hydrogen. One can only wonder what he's planning.

He currently works as a dedicated gunner for the Dunecrawler, working on small weapon improvements in his spare time.[/spoiler]

[b]Gunman Info[/b]
Weapons and devices: He has a small .22 he keeps on hand, a little something decorated, and the same one he used during that night. He also has his pet project.
Bounty: N/A
Duel Count: Never had the interest. Never will. Zilch.
Killed: Being a gunner on the Dunecrawler, he's wracked up quite the kill count. However, it is extremely difficult to keep track of the numbers.
Shot Count: Twice. One in the left shoulder, and a skim to the noggin.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Admiral Stalfos / Victoria "Nova" May Ling]
[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/Shecret%20Shtash/Untitled.png?t=1349416360[/img]
[color=#800080]"To [i]hell[/i] with the past! How am I supposed to make amends when everyone sees me as... some kind of [i]monster[/i]?!"[/color]

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Name: Victoria "Nova" May Ling
Sexuality: [acronym='Nova is more than willing to experiment with men, however. Just as long as she gets to handle womanly parts within the duration or at the end. Interestingly, she grows ecstatic when she comes across the odd transvestite (a proper one that is... as in the type that one can ACTUALLY mistake for a full-fledged woman), rather than repulsively rejecting like most lesbians.']Lesbian[/acronym]
Date of Birth: October 23
Blood Type: A-
[*]Getting herself in the thick of shootouts
[*]Tormenting her enemies
[*]Spilling blood all over the place
[*]And finally, in the off-chance that Nova gets sick of combat, a good ole-fashioned game of Texas Hold 'em.
[/list]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/165/1/7/high_place_by_itselfsearcher-d52xjlq.jpg[/img]
^image credit goes to itselfsearcher[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Nova's mind has always been unstable, and nothing's changed since the 23 years that she was born. She's only one person, but she seems to switch from one of a total of 5 different personalities to another without warning. All 5 personalities share a couple of common traits, though; one being that Nova seems to have a strange mental condition. It's triggered similarly to hemophobia, but instead of showing signs of fear or unnerve, Nova tends to light up, and is drawn to any blood she sees like a moth is drawn to light. Nova also tends to get nosebleeds whenever she's sexually excited, and also tends to interact reflections, even her own, as she would with other people. That, however, is where the similarities of her 5 personalities stops, and the differences begin. The main personality that Nova adopts is pretty emo, but [i]thankfully[/i] the one that seems the most normal, and the easiest to deal with. But it also happens to be the central point for the other 4 personalities. Then there's the more affectionate personality that's... a little perverted, to say the least. Particularly towards women in dresses or skirts. And that's not the worst thing; the worst thing is that she'll refuse to let go. There's also the fact that she easily develops crushes, and leaves herself wide open for a broken heart.

Push Nova too far, however, and you'll see her hyperactive personality; one filled with the utmost of rage. Here, she tends to throw conscience to the wind in the name of alleviating her anger by any means necessary. The safest thing one can [i]possibly[/i] do when Nova is like this is to stay away from her until she calms down, which is unlikely to be until a long while yet. Despite all her rage in this personality, it's still just a rat in a cage compared to the very last personality one will see in Nova; the one she adopts when she's in the mood to kill. It's maniacal. It's sadistic. It's overzealous. And it's a nightmare. Nova's blood frenzy [i]may[/i] spread towards innocent people if she's not watched though, but usually she only sticks to attacking those that are just [i]asking[/i] to be slain by her hand. This "mood to kill" of Nova's won't diminish until all those that would threaten her life are deceased, and even if someone tries to perform a hit and run on her, she'll only pursue them as best she can. The final personality is one of complete and utter paranoia. This is most likely to spring up whilst around law enforcement, or when someone around Nova mentions of her nefarious crimes back in Warren City. She wants to [i]forget[/i] about that past... but she can't exactly do so with everyone bringing it [i]up[/i] all the time.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]It didn't take long for Victoria May Ling to earn the nickname of "Nova". She had earned it when she was 17, after she had left her first bloody trail of death. That was during the day where her grandfather on her mother's side was shot down by a hit man. The man turned to leave, but was slashed to death by an absolutely [i]furious[/i] Nova before he managed to exit the building. Then, Nova turned on the civilians that had watched her grandfather die. Ironically, this all took place in what was [i]supposed[/i] to be an innocent museum trip in Warren City, whilst she was looking at a claymore known as The Grandfather. She busted the case the second she heard the shot and saw her grandfather's assailant turn away, having finished the job. However, realizing that his life was in jeopardy, the hit man fired 3 shots at Nova in an attempt to drive her back, but this had failed. Nova blocked 2 of them whilst she was rushing the hitman, and was [i]completely[/i] oblivious to the one that managed to graze her right cheek. The hit man, however, had taken 5 slashes to his body, before being beheaded just as he was unfortunate enough to mispredict a slash to the gun arm and duck. That was the only massacre in which Nova had any [i]true[/i] rage; the following ones always tended to have more of an unholy zeal to them than anything.

The next significant massacre was the one she had made after a game of Texas Hold 'em with a crime boss, who wielded a legendary-status shotgun known simply as Vastatio. Some muscle were hanging around the crime boss, who went all-in with a Jack 10 of Spades. Having red Aces at the time, Nova called, only to lose to a Royal Straight on the river, even after getting a Four of a Kind on the flop. Pissed off with this, Nova flipped the tabled, unaware that she had damaged a stolen diamond in the process; in which the crime boss was intending to sell for a gargantuan profit. This in turn resulted in her staring down Vastatio's barrel, followed by being pointed at by revolvers from each muscle. Taking interest in Vastatio, Nova pried the shotgun from the crime boss, before killing all the muscle with it, and then turning back on the crime boss and killing him. Blood-lust had gotten the best of her at this stage, once [i]again[/i] resulting in all hell being let loose by her. But that was the last massacre she had made on Warren City, as by the time she was finished with it, she had too high a heat level with law enforcement, so she had skipped town to Jeneora Rock, just to be safe. With any luck, the residents [i]there[/i] would be unaware of the damage Nova caused in Warren City, which would give her as big an opportunity as [i]ever[/i] to lay low for once.

But the minute she stepped on the outskirts of Jeneora Rock, Nova was greeted by none other than... you guessed it, law enforcement. And rather coldly at that too. Paranoid that they've found her out [i]already[/i], Nova immediately rushed for the local gunsmith and nervously asked for some shotgun shells. What she had unwittingly done at this point was raise a red flag, because incidentally mean that either Nova was intimidated by the place (which was wrong), or she was on the run from the law, in which case that wasn't a smart move on her part. But that red flag wasn't the thing that "blew her cover," so to speak. A scout that worked for "The Devil's Dealer" decided to do a little rendezvous with Nova, apparently having watched her work back at Warren City, and tried bribing her into joining their side. However, siding with "The Devil's Dealer" meant digging oneself into an even [i]deeper[/i] hole; if anyone knew that, [i]she[/i] did. Nova was never in the [i]mood[/i] to dig holes.[/spoiler]

Weapons: The Grandfather and Vastatio
[spoiler=The Grandfather][img]http://d3pvpguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/diablo3legendarygrandfather.jpg[/img]
^The "old" one

A massive claymore that Nova wields in her right hand. Claymores like this are supposed to be wielded with both hands, but Nova is so adept with the ways of the sword that she seems to have no problem wielding The Grandfather with just the one. The Grandfather sees primary use in blocking bullets from pistols and revolvers alike, and is effective at this job due to the combination of the sheer [i]size[/i] of The Grandfather itself and the speed at which Nova can swing it. However, it still tastes its fair share of blood, most notably when Nova runs out of shells for her shotgun, Vastatio. Nova [i]especially[/i] likes to behead people with this behemoth of a sword.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vastatio][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Browning_Auto-5_20g_Mag.jpg/800px-Browning_Auto-5_20g_Mag.jpg[/img]

This Browning Auto-5 has earned its nickname for its tendency to leave bloody massacres in its wake with only a single full magazine at a time. Vastatio has its own nickname etched on the left side of the wooden tubular magazine, with the buttstock covered in sets of 4 strokes, all but one of them with slashes across them. These are also etched on the left side, presumably as a record of all the massacres that the Vastatio has been involved in so far. Ever since its creation, Vastatio has been handed down from buyer to buyer until Nova managed to get a hold of it, and it's been her main weapon ever since that day. True, its range is a bit short for her liking, but she has a strategy to get around that, and inflict massive damage to every one around her.[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$12,500,000,000
Duel Count: 44
Killed: 367
Shot Count: [acronym='This includes a shot that resulted in a bullet being lodged into her brain. How Nova managed to survive this shot is unknown, but it's a miracle nonetheless.']17[/acronym]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=Characters]
[u][b]Protagonists[/b][/u]
Tyson "Red Blaze" Hawks
Jericho Henderson

[b][u]Antagonists[/u][/b]
"The Devil's Dealer"(Real Name: Unknown)
Job Wayne
Desiree "Deux" Albert ~ DH
Jack "The Jack of All Trades" Easton" ~ DH
"Queen" ~ DH
"King" ~ DH
"Ace" ~ DH

[u][b]Other[/b][/u]
Gaius D'amigo
Russel "Captain" Tobias ~Anit-Hero~
[/spoiler]
[hr][spoiler=Major Battles]
[/spoiler]

[center][i]*Note Season 1 Spoiler will be added to my 2nd OOC Post*[/i][/center]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here to eat pineapple slices and kick a**... and I'm all out of donkeys.

[spoiler=App]

[img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/GrandRaine/66725cc5eadf0935e17a450186045fbf0d7fa4b1-1.jpg?t=1349112735[/img]
"When a person screams in pain, the actual pain is only half the noise they make. The other half is the terror at being forced to accept that they exist."

[b]Personal Info[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Raine
[b]Name:[/b] Gaius D'amigo
[b]Age:[/b] 27
[b]Gender: [/b]M
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual
[b]Date of Birth: [/b]December 27th
[b]Blood Type:[/b] O+

[b]Hobby: [/b]Smoking, drinking, sex, playing the piano and violin particually baroque and other classical pieces, existential philosophy, parties of both the lavish and dirty variety, mocking idealist concepts, and pretty much anything else that avoids pain.

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[spoiler=Image][img]http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/GrandRaine/66725cc5eadf0935e17a450186045fbf0d7fa4b1.jpg?t=1349112696[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[spoiler=Personality]The severely pessimistic and witty attitude of Gaius has made him rather annoying to many he's crossed pathes with. Quite laid back, Gaius spends most of his time living life as easy as possible, living at bars and brothels while only going to collect bounties to support his terrible habbit. He has a tendancy to passively insult people and openly attack others people dreams and ideas sometimes without realizing it. His exception comes during combat, where he seems capible of narrowing his mind becoming very efficent and focused regardless of his nature which has attributed to his string of victories.[/spoiler]

[b]Biography:[/b]
[spoiler=Bio]Gaius was born to a lower aristocractic family, his father a climbing politian in New Genova. His father took great interest in raising his son among the upper wealth and people of power to distingish them from the street urchins. It was in the glorious mansions and meetings that Gaius began to learn of his love for music as well as his taste of high class society. His father onyl really took issue with Gaius's blunt speech, a trait of his mother as well who would speak their mind regardless of the situation. However on Gaius's 13th birthday, his father did not come home. As it turned out, the upper aristocrats who had developed a tradition of old money in control of New Genova were threatened by his father's quick ascent into their society and ordered a hit on him. This was the first time Gaius cried, over his father's coffin.

Without the source of income, both he and his mother moved to the lower city and struggled to eat off a series of part time jobs. Gaius did not forgive the aristocrats. At the age of 16, Gaius joined the police department of New Genova in hopes he could somehow seek justice for his father. He acceled through hard word and natural talent, capable with both the gun and quick reasoning, he was selected to join S.A.N.D. (Specialized Assualt and Nullification Devision) at the youngest age the department had ever allowed. Living as a cop for 4 years, he became an expert of tactical gun combat and squad performance though his attitude had neglected him from advancing politically and promotion. When he was 21, a tip came into the HQ of a hit man named Barry Ferganz, someone he had investigated as potentially one of his father's killers but he was unlocatable. Faking some documentation to hurry the process before he could leave the city, Gaius led a squad into the upper city. Split up to search, Gaius regonized one of the houses from his youth and kicked through the door.

There to his dismay stood Barry and Joseph, a nobleman of some rapport who his father worked with. Gaius is rage aimed his pistol not at Barry but the aristocrat. Joseph noticed Gaius's notable gray hair like that of his father's and only laughed as he held his hands up and sarcasticly spoke of his life in danger because of Barry and Gaius should help him. Barry took the oppurtunity, jumping his gun to fire a round but not before D'amigo put a bullet into his right lung dropping him back. Joseph smiled bragging about how he was goign to kill him anyways to tie up loose ends for his partner. Gaius rushed him and smashed the butt of his pistol into the side of the man's face demanding answers for his father. Joseph admitted he had him killed by order of the Devil's Dealer who he made a deal with to remain inluential and rich but smirked at the fact that because of Gaius's actions he could argue police brutality and escape no matter what he did. Gaius took vengance, surprising him with a barrel to his forehead and splatter of blood that fell to the carpet.

Gaius's squadmate who heard the shot rushed tot he scene too late, as he witnessed Giaus bloody over the pair. He had no influence to somehow stop the reprocussions of killing someone of Joseph's noteriety. Gaius resolved himself to leave the city, knocking out his squadmate and leaving his mother who was securely running a flower shop she managed to open. If he left now, they shouldn't bother with her. So Gaius ran, taking the train to several cities and towns seeking information on the supposed Devil's Dealer who ordered his father dead. Himself drowning in the sorrow of his revenge and attrociates he commited and will continue to commit until his goal is sated.
[/spoiler]

[b]Gunman Info
Weapons:[/b] Gáe Buide, a golden revolver modified for 9 shots used for his primary combat tool and dualing weapon.
Gáe Derg: a long high-powered single-shot rifle he holds over his back capible of being reloaded with 1-hand but still slowly, used to penerate metalic armor, weak cover, or long-range support.
[b]Bounty:[/b] $$ 170,000
[b]Duel Count: [/b]13
[b]Killed: [/b]15 illegally, 8 as a police officer.
[b]Shot Count:[/b] 2, once in the right shoulder and another in the stomach was saved due to quick treatment.

[media]http://youtu.be/9aHQnDTd1y4[/media]
[/spoiler]

[center][img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/516/chaossoniclogo2.png[/img][/center]

[spoiler=Arcs/Seasons/Chapters/Etc.]
[spoiler=Season 1]
[b][u]Arc 1 - The Dealer's Hand[/u][/b]
[b]Opening:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiImXjxNUAQ"]Revolve - UVERworld[/url]
[b]Ending:[/b] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5SjE3vp47A"]Break & Peace - DUSTZ[/url]
[spoiler=Episodes]
[b]Episode 1 - Enter the Blaze![/b]
What seems to be a normal day in Jenora Rock, turns out to be so much more. As a hot-blooded gunslinger arrives here, he soon finds out about the trouble this town has been getting. Will "Red Blaze" be able to stop the forces that are under the work of "The Devil's Dealer"? Or will he be needing some assistance to get the job done? The tale of Baxter "Fiery Red" Rockwell's descendant begins!

[b]Episode 2 - Jack of All Trades! The Showdown at Twilight![/b]
With things shook up in Jenora Rock, our heroes would assume the worst is over. They were wrong. Enter the "Jack of All Trades", one of the Dealer's Hand! Will Tyson and his new allies be able to take him down?
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr][b]Credit[/b]
[hr]Credit for the OoC Template goes to .:Blu:. & Kyng
Credit for the Logo goes to CM Renji

Hooray for the second ever Western RP! :D

Starting on app now.

[img]http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn112/Admiral_Stalfos19/Shecret%20Shtash/Untitled.png?t=1349416360[/img]
[color=#800080]"To [i]hell[/i] with the past! How am I supposed to make amends when everyone sees me as... some kind of [i]monster[/i]?!"[/color]

Username: Admiral_Stalfos19
Name: Victoria "Nova" May Ling
Sexuality: [acronym='Nova is more than willing to experiment with men, however. Just as long as she gets to handle womanly parts within the duration or at the end. Interestingly, she grows ecstatic when she comes across the odd transvestite (a proper one that is... as in the type that one can ACTUALLY mistake for a full-fledged woman), rather than repulsively rejecting like most lesbians.']Lesbian[/acronym]
Date of Birth: October 23
Blood Type: A-
[*]Getting herself in the thick of shootouts
[*]Tormenting her enemies
[*]Spilling blood all over the place
[*]And finally, in the off-chance that Nova gets sick of combat, a good ole-fashioned game of Texas Hold 'em.
[/list]
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/165/1/7/high_place_by_itselfsearcher-d52xjlq.jpg[/img]
^image credit goes to itselfsearcher[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Nova's mind has always been unstable, and nothing's changed since the 23 years that she was born. She's only one person, but she seems to switch from one of a total of 5 different personalities to another without warning. All 5 personalities share a couple of common traits, though; one being that Nova seems to have a strange mental condition. It's triggered similarly to hemophobia, but instead of showing signs of fear or unnerve, Nova tends to light up, and is drawn to any blood she sees like a moth is drawn to light. Nova also tends to get nosebleeds whenever she's sexually excited, and also tends to interact reflections, even her own, as she would with other people. That, however, is where the similarities of her 5 personalities stops, and the differences begin. The main personality that Nova adopts is pretty emo, but [i]thankfully[/i] the one that seems the most normal, and the easiest to deal with. But it also happens to be the central point for the other 4 personalities. Then there's the more affectionate personality that's... a little perverted, to say the least. Particularly towards women in dresses or skirts. And that's not the worst thing; the worst thing is that she'll refuse to let go. There's also the fact that she easily develops crushes, and leaves herself wide open for a broken heart.

Push Nova too far, however, and you'll see her hyperactive personality; one filled with the utmost of rage. Here, she tends to throw conscience to the wind in the name of alleviating her anger by any means necessary. The safest thing one can [i]possibly[/i] do when Nova is like this is to stay away from her until she calms down, which is unlikely to be until a long while yet. Despite all her rage in this personality, it's still just a rat in a cage compared to the very last personality one will see in Nova; the one she adopts when she's in the mood to kill. It's maniacal. It's sadistic. It's overzealous. And it's a nightmare. Nova's blood frenzy [i]may[/i] spread towards innocent people if she's not watched though, but usually she only sticks to attacking those that are just [i]asking[/i] to be slain by her hand. This "mood to kill" of Nova's won't diminish until all those that would threaten her life are deceased, and even if someone tries to perform a hit and run on her, she'll only pursue them as best she can. The final personality is one of complete and utter paranoia. This is most likely to spring up whilst around law enforcement, or when someone around Nova mentions of her nefarious crimes back in Warren City. She wants to [i]forget[/i] about that past... but she can't exactly do so with everyone bringing it [i]up[/i] all the time.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]It didn't take long for Victoria May Ling to earn the nickname of "Nova". She had earned it when she was 17, after she had left her first bloody trail of death. That was during the day where her grandfather on her mother's side was shot down by a hit man. The man turned to leave, but was slashed to death by an absolutely [i]furious[/i] Nova before he managed to exit the building. Then, Nova turned on the civilians that had watched her grandfather die. Ironically, this all took place in what was [i]supposed[/i] to be an innocent museum trip in Warren City, whilst she was looking at a claymore known as The Grandfather. She busted the case the second she heard the shot and saw her grandfather's assailant turn away, having finished the job. However, realizing that his life was in jeopardy, the hit man fired 3 shots at Nova in an attempt to drive her back, but this had failed. Nova blocked 2 of them whilst she was rushing the hitman, and was [i]completely[/i] oblivious to the one that managed to graze her right cheek. The hit man, however, had taken 5 slashes to his body, before being beheaded just as he was unfortunate enough to mispredict a slash to the gun arm and duck. That was the only massacre in which Nova had any [i]true[/i] rage; the following ones always tended to have more of an unholy zeal to them than anything.

The next significant massacre was the one she had made after a game of Texas Hold 'em with a crime boss, who wielded a legendary-status shotgun known simply as Vastatio. Some muscle were hanging around the crime boss, who went all-in with a Jack 10 of Spades. Having red Aces at the time, Nova called, only to lose to a Royal Straight on the river, even after getting a Four of a Kind on the flop. Pissed off with this, Nova flipped the tabled, unaware that she had damaged a stolen diamond in the process; in which the crime boss was intending to sell for a gargantuan profit. This in turn resulted in her staring down Vastatio's barrel, followed by being pointed at by revolvers from each muscle. Taking interest in Vastatio, Nova pried the shotgun from the crime boss, before killing all the muscle with it, and then turning back on the crime boss and killing him. Blood-lust had gotten the best of her at this stage, once [i]again[/i] resulting in all hell being let loose by her. But that was the last massacre she had made on Warren City, as by the time she was finished with it, she had too high a heat level with law enforcement, so she had skipped town to Jeneora Rock, just to be safe. With any luck, the residents [i]there[/i] would be unaware of the damage Nova caused in Warren City, which would give her as big an opportunity as [i]ever[/i] to lay low for once.

But the minute she stepped on the outskirts of Jeneora Rock, Nova was greeted by none other than... you guessed it, law enforcement. And rather coldly at that too. Paranoid that they've found her out [i]already[/i], Nova immediately rushed for the local gunsmith and nervously asked for some shotgun shells. What she had unwittingly done at this point was raise a red flag, because incidentally mean that either Nova was intimidated by the place (which was wrong), or she was on the run from the law, in which case that wasn't a smart move on her part. But that red flag wasn't the thing that "blew her cover," so to speak. A scout that worked for "The Devil's Dealer" decided to do a little rendezvous with Nova, apparently having watched her work back at Warren City, and tried bribing her into joining their side. However, siding with "The Devil's Dealer" meant digging oneself into an even [i]deeper[/i] hole; if anyone knew that, [i]she[/i] did. Nova was never in the [i]mood[/i] to dig holes.[/spoiler]

Weapons: The Grandfather and Vastatio
[spoiler=The Grandfather][img]http://d3pvpguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/diablo3legendarygrandfather.jpg[/img]
^The "old" one

A massive claymore that Nova wields in her right hand. Claymores like this are supposed to be wielded with both hands, but Nova is so adept with the ways of the sword that she seems to have no problem wielding The Grandfather with just the one. The Grandfather sees primary use in blocking bullets from pistols and revolvers alike, and is effective at this job due to the combination of the sheer [i]size[/i] of The Grandfather itself and the speed at which Nova can swing it. However, it still tastes its fair share of blood, most notably when Nova runs out of shells for her shotgun, Vastatio. Nova [i]especially[/i] likes to behead people with this behemoth of a sword.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vastatio][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Browning_Auto-5_20g_Mag.jpg/800px-Browning_Auto-5_20g_Mag.jpg[/img]

This Browning Auto-5 has earned its nickname for its tendency to leave bloody massacres in its wake with only a single full magazine at a time. Vastatio has its own nickname etched on the left side of the wooden tubular magazine, with the buttstock covered in sets of 4 strokes, all but one of them with slashes across them. These are also etched on the left side, presumably as a record of all the massacres that the Vastatio has been involved in so far. Ever since its creation, Vastatio has been handed down from buyer to buyer until Nova managed to get a hold of it, and it's been her main weapon ever since that day. True, its range is a bit short for her liking, but she has a strategy to get around that, and inflict massive damage to every one around her.[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$12,500,000,000
Duel Count: 44
Killed: 367
Shot Count: [acronym='This includes a shot that resulted in a bullet being lodged into her brain. How Nova managed to survive this shot is unknown, but it's a miracle nonetheless.']17[/acronym]

And since Raine's gone ahead and made a theme song...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=gvAHY3RbDHQ[/media]

[strike]I'll make a reservation for now if I can, app to follow shortly.[/strike]

One app, finished sooner than I expected. Lemme know if I need to fix anything.

[img] http://images.puella-magi.net/0/0b/Gsmamiidle.gif?20110815015243[/img]
“Y’know, Ah like you, tha’s why Ah’m only gonna shoot ya in one kneecap,”
Personal Info
Username: TotalObelisk
Name: Jericho Henderson
Sexuality: Straight/Bi-Curious
Date of Birth: July 7th
Hobby:
-Trading Stories
-Building/Decorating guns
-Painting patterns
[spoiler=Appearance]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/4/44/Mami_Tomoe_Original_Design.jpg?20110118154649[/img]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/e/ea/Mami_Tomoe_Anime_Design.jpg?20110119212928[/img][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]
Jericho has a very polar personality; on the one hand she is bright, cheerful, polite, friendly and always looking on the bright side of things, on the other she is also incredibly violent, ruthless and some have even described her as ‘insanely gun crazy’ due to her obsession with firearms. She is very overenthusiastic about pretty much anything and is nearly always the first to launch herself into a fight and the last person to finish. Her light-hearted attitude continues even in combat, to the point where she often dances around and attempts to pull off numerous trick shot after trick shot in the flashiest style possible. Among other people she is frequently cheerful, joking and will often lightly tease others from time to time, occasionally flirting with others jokingly no matter what gender. She likes to not only keep her weapons in pristine condition but she also enjoys decorating them with various patterns, she will sometimes even decorate her bullets if she has enough spare time. As a side note Jericho also suffers from Pyro phobia (fear of fire.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]
While growing up Jericho’s father would often tell her stories that he heard during his own years of traveling, sometimes about urban legends, real occurrences or spooky stories. Although her mother disapproved of such a thing Jericho loved them and spent every moment of her father’s stories with a fascinated smile across her face, the more over the top the stories where the more Jericho loved them. As she grew older her father slowly began to run out of stories to tell his daughter but she still enjoyed what little he had anyway.

During her teenage years Jericho would often spend a lot of time in bars listening to the wild tales of people who passed through, despite enjoying them though she scarcely ever believed them. While working as a waitress in her town’s bar she quickly became interested in stories of gunslingers that people passing through would often share between them, eventually hearing of the legendary duel between Baxter Rockwell and James Mason. Her obsession quickly grew, learning tips and tricks from passing gunmen and eventually learning to put together her own firearm from spare parts and a bit of trial and error which she’d practice with in her family’s basement.

Once she turned 18 Jericho managed to pluck up the courage to challenge a gunman to a duel out of fun, which the gunman accepted, despite her enthusiasm though Jericho lost easily, getting a bullet through her shin as a result. She managed to recover from the incident without any lasting scars (save for a bruised ego) and decided to try again, this time emerging the winner, much to her own glee.

Months later, a stranger passed through the town and starting causing trouble almost as soon as he arrived, not doing anything serious but was arrogant and self-centred. After about a week of causing trouble Jericho decided to try and put the man in his place and challenged him to a duel, her ego still inflated with her recent victory. The stranger laughed at the proposal but accepted, threatening to kill Jericho if she lost. The duel went on for the best part of an hour before Jericho got in a fluke shot and fatally wounded the stranger. It wasn’t until after the stranger died that the townspeople found out he was a hitman for the "The Devil's Dealer" and concern instantly spread over whether they’d want revenge for one of their men. After a long week of deliberating it was decided that Jericho would be exiled out of town so that if they ever did come for her it would happen a safe distance away.

Reluctantly Jericho accepted and left the following day, scarcely bothering to pack anything aside from essentials and her favourite firearms. She made a living for the next few years collecting any small bounty she could come across but was careful to try and stay out of the public eye, usually moving on the moment she chashed in her bounties.[/spoiler]

Gunman Info
[spoiler=Weapons]
(We’ll ignore the fact that these are so blatantly muskets)
[img] http://images.puella-magi.net/3/38/Mami_musket_official.png[/img]
[b]Silver Rose:[/b] A custom built weapon made from parts of rifles and revolvers, it is usable with one hand, carries 6 shots at a time and uses 9mm ammunition. It has roughly the same strength as a regular revolver. Jericho has three of these, when duelling she’ll keep two in either hand and have the third strapped to her back. If she ever runs out of bullets she also tends to use them as melee weapons.
[b]Bronze Rose:[/b] A regular revolver with a polished silver finish similar to her Silver Rose rifles that Jericho keeps as a backup. Jericho keeps it under her skirt as a way to surprise people should she need to use it.[/spoiler]
Bounty: $$1000
Duel Count: 17
Killed: 1
Shot Count: 1

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZZr5wPPikA]Theme Song[/url]

[i][spoiler=App][b]"[/b][/i][b][i]Dicere prius autem animo. Cor vestrum potest vos seducat.”[/i][/b]
[i](Speak first with your mind. The heart can lead you astray.)[/i]

[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
Username: DaWeirdGuy
Name: Desmond Certain
Sexuality: Heterosexual, but lacks interest
Date of Birth: 22/1 - 22nd January
Blood Type: B+
Hobby: There isn't really much Desmond enjoys in the world; in a place as cold and cruel as the sands of TerraEremus there isn't really much to do asides from Gunslinging. And while he is proficient and experienced with that side of the world, he sees the Brutality for what it is. The little things he does enjoy include things such as card games and his harmonica.
Despite his apparent dislike of duelling, he is talented at it, and the speed at which he draws and reloads his revolver, even one handed, can amaze many. He practises daily, perfecting his draw and his shot.
[spoiler=Appearance:]Desmond stands at a reasonable height of 5’11, and has a lean, strong build supported by thick legs, well-toned arms and strong shoulders. Most of his body is wrapped in muscles and scars, showing his experience with the rough wilderness of TerraEremus.
Despite his age, Desmond sports a much more youthful appearance; well, more youthful than one would expect of a man of his years, at any rate. His face remains rather rugged and worn, stubble scattered across his dark-tanned chin and crows feet gathering around his dark green eyes. His shadowed eyes also reveal his advanced age, displaying a dark, cold wisdom not found in one of his 20s or 30s; this wisdom of a man who has seen the world and criticised what he saw.

His sharp eyes – able to pick out the details of a person with ease; appearing to peer right throuogh the victim – are framed by two dark bangs of brown hair, un-styled and left to merely dangle at the sides of his face, covering his sideburns effectively. The rest of his hair is similarly scruffy and left to merely spike out, though it seems to point forward of its own accord. The medium length hair drops off down the back of his neck rather than meeting his shoulders. A simple, black Stetson is usually situated on top of this mop of hair, often leant forward in the sun to hide his eyes in shadow.

His face remains rather chiselled, as if carved from a single piece of tanned brown rock, for that is the colour of his skin. His relatively youthful, 30-ish appearing face often leaves a rather pessimistic expression of contemplation, a dark expression that is only enhanced by the cigar that usually points out of the corner of his mouth. A long scar runs next to his right eye, and is crossed by another scar that comes up from his chin and across his right cheek.

He well built body is usually covered by a simple white shirt, left unbuttoned at the top and un-tucked at the base. Over this is a simple, brown leather jacket, which is left open, so as to allow the wind to blow it back during a duel, where the revolver at his waist is revealed and easily reached.
At his waist is a thick leather belt, on which rests the holster for his impressive revolver and 3 bags, each full with many rounds worth of bullets. This belt then holds up a simple pair of Jeans, coloured pale – almost white – from constant wearing. On his feet sit a simple pair of boots, slightly heeled. These seem to be the only good quality pieces of clothing he owns.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Desmond is not the nicest man you’ll ever meet, not is he the most polite. He hides himself within a rough exterior, a cold-hearted killer with a distance and indifference not seen in many; pushed into his grizzled mind through years at the job. He shrouds his thoughts through a veil of alcohol and tobacco, distancing himself from others using Saloons, brothels and duels, places where he generally earns ‘victory’ fairly easily.

He shows himself as a ruthless man, uncaring for Politics and Diplomacy, and nonchalant when it comes to the effects his actions have. His difference from other people generally leads to him favouring a travelling life, away from the dangers and troubles of civilisation, and away from the hassle that company brings him. A life on the road can do many things to a man; it can bring him great wisdom and power, at the cost of companionship and a heart; which is what it seems to have done to Desmond.

But he still remains a scholar at heart. Wisdom and knowledge echo from his eyes, and mercy comes where mercy is needed and desired. His ability to control himself is impressive, proof of this being the large number of duels his has encountered – all but one of which he has one – and yet his kill count is much lower than his duel count. Restraint is one of his greatest traits, in his own eyes and the eyes of others.

While stories do not come naturally to him, and he struggles to recount tales as effectively as he would like, he doesn’t mind himself a good story, and the effect his gruff, ancient voice can have on an audience is incredible. A better talent he has, however, is the voice for music. Happy songs do not work with the sound, but songs of old and songs of Sadness are magical to listen to when he recounts them, and he can often mystify a campfire crowd.

His lack of sociability can often lead to him being a quiet companion, merely contemplating conversations rather than actually taking part. When he does communicate, he often tries to work his wisdom to allow a greater view on the topic, and allow an open discussion and intelligent debate. His ability to almost unwrap a person can also effect conversations by making them more honest, and lies struggle to make it past him.[/spoiler]
Desmond’s definitely lead an interesting life. Long, hard, and interesting. Even before his birth, his family was sort of exciting. His father, a man named Jonathan, was a great gunslinger, one of the best in his region. Being mostly away from big cities and the like, he was as renowned where he lived as Baxter Rockwell and James Mason were where they roamed; a legend with the gun in his parts.

Desmond took on a similar role, inspired by his father’s ways. He learnt to wield a gun at a rather young age, learning from his father. By the age of 12, he was already rather proficient with his weapon, and had even killed a man. Living in rough parts, this was rather necessary anyway; not that his talent with a gun was normal. Merely the need to kill was there – his skills were definitely above the average.

During his late teens, his town started to come under many raids. His father, having been a rather vigilante type gunslinger, had built up a reputation with bandit gangs, and as a result had a lot of bad blood with them. As a result, the town became attacked regularly; and this resulted in the burning of the town, and the death of his father. In his dying words, Desmond was given his father’s Gun, a legendary gun that had been passed down his family for generations. He then used this new found weapon to escape the town, running into the wilderness with nothing; no supplies or food or anything.

He quickly learned how to survive, adapting rather well to the life of the wilderness. The harsh environment turned him cold and brutal; but efficient. His learnt how to kill with ease, he learnt how to survive and bandits quickly grew to fear him. Occasionally, when he would enter a town, he would challenge everyone, and was once a dead-aim killer.

He changed of course. After amounting a incredibly large, multi-million bounty, he fell in love. Like everyone does. But she wouldn’t accept him. Forbidden love. Because he was a killer. So he attempted to redeem himself. He became warmer, and rather than killing, he would apprehend, and slowly lowered his bounty.

So he fell in love, they got married, and he settled down, and spent 5 years happily married in a small town. But, again, he was cold and had grown a reputation, similarly to his father. Aged 34, his town was attacked, and history repeated itself. Ransacked and burnt to the ground, he fled; once again resorting to the open wilderness. He wasn’t as cold as he had once been, but was much more pessimistic. Life was harsh, he now realised, and swore never to get attached again.

So, with only his revolver, a knife and a few supplies, he set off again for the wilderness. And he became a roaming gunslinger; an outlaw. Killing was rarely his game, instead duelling those he needed to challenge, and while his bounty again grew, the services he provided made sure it never got too high.

Recently, he has discovered that a man calling himself ‘The Devil’s Dealer’ had ordered the destruction of both towns, and had been after both him and his father. Aware that he was some sort of threat to the dealer, and needed to find other people to take down this man, he decided to search after said others, moving from town to town.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Weapons:][spoiler=Finale Iudicium][img]http://www.votesprout.com/replica-images/replica-weapons-FP10202.jpg[/img]
Finale Iudicium, or ‘Final Judgement’, seems to be a simple, 5 chambered Revolver, and remains Desmond’s only constant weapon, used in any duelling situations he finds himself in. Given to him by his father, an infamous gunslinger responsible for the capture of many high ranking outlaws, it is cherished dearly by Desmond; cleaned and rechambered every day for maximum performance. Its sandalwood grips are polished to a beautiful glean and it seems to be in perfect condition, despite being a centuries old family heirloom.
The power packed into this small gun is impressive, and puts a rifle to shame. Many have often remarked how Desmond could possibly deal with the recoil created by the powerful weapon, though Desmond has never answered. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Hunting knife]A simple knife with an iron blade that curves slightly inwards, creating a slight hook at the point. It is generally used for eating, though it makes a decent weapon in a melee situation.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
Bounty: $$1,000,000,000
Duel Count: 243
Killed: 156
Shot Count: 45 He is missing a chuck of his left ear due to one of the shots, and has a large multitude of scarring on his chest from shotgun shrapnel; as the most major of his injuries. Most of the others are just light scars, and many of his other scars are from knife fights and similar.

~~~~~~~~~~

Theme song: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4CS8o"]Blaze of Glory - Bon Jovi[/url]
[/spoiler]

[s]WIP Just finishing the Bio. I do like this RP Idea, and this seems to be the best app I've done in a long while![/s] C'est finit!

Archived