[Leaderboard] Ended

Alpakha

Stuff to know
1. All YCM rules apply.
2. Please no flaming or trolling, it will be reported upon sight,
3. First to 3 votes win and voting will end a week after both cards have been entered.
4. We both make an 1 Effect Monster that supports WIND monsters. It doesn't have to be WIND, but only has to support it.

5. Prize is 1 rep and 100 points.
6.Card due date: 1/31/13

7. Voting end date: 1/37/13

[spoiler=Toyo's Card]

Fbz4Ayq.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Azn's Card]

nqJmyZ4.jpg

It's used to Xyz and it's searching effect can be activated when it's detached as an xyz material.

[spoiler=Lore]If you control a face-up WIND monster, you can target that monster, Special Summon this card from your hand, then have this card's Level become the Level of the target. Only 1 "Tremantis" can be summoned per turn. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, add 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your Deck to your hand. This effect of "Tremantis" can only be activated once per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Azn: 3

Toyo: 1

Sorry for the delay. I had quite a busy week. (Read: I'm a big procrastinator) 

Here's the card, it's written though.

Ravager Of The Winds

WIND/Level 4/Beast/1700 ATK/2000 DEF

When a Spell/Trap card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card (From your hand) When this card is Special Summoned by this effect: Special Summon 1 Level 4 WIND Monster from your Graveyard. It's effect(s) are negated.

The mantis thing is OPed, in my opinion. It too easily makes a Big-Eye or the Phantom Beast thing. It's a +1 for high level monsters. +1 cards are already bad, stuff like Rabbit and Wolfberk, but this thing goes for high level monsters as well.

Toyo's is a lot more balanced and I can see it used in Harpies. Vote to Toyo.

I vote for tremantis 

There isn't that many big WIND monsters to abuse it with so its really just making more rank 4's. Which is fine by me, the versatility to do something more is always nice. As for the ravager. It punishes your opponent for having back row in addition to the added punishment Hunting ground deals out. It doesn't have a once per turn clause meaning your opponent could have two back row and you potentially could get 4 monsters with out having to do one normal summon. That's a tad excessive to me.

Tremantis is more flexible without being as broken. Harpies just do stuff and can be dumped into the Graveyard fairly easy. Not only that, but Ravager triggers this too easily, making an MST into pop 1 card, then Special Summon this card, and Special Summon another WIND monster from your Deck, and if that monster is a Harpie monster, pop 1 more Spell/Trap card.

Vote goes to Tremantis.

Archived