Thar Wins! [Leaderboard] AznKvn vs Thar (#3)

Alpakha

1. Rules of 1v1 apply.
2. All spamming, trolling, flaming, etc. will be report on site.
3. Cards due 3 days after a contestant is chosen.
4. Voting ends a week after both cards are entered, first to 3 votes win. Voting Ends: 5/13/13 Prize: 1 rep & 200 points
5. Both contestants will make a tuner. It can be a trap monster, synchro, fusion, etc. at long as it is a tuner. You can't make a Xyz monster though, since they don't have levels.

[spoiler=Thar]
xVN1TWC.jpg

If this card was used for the Synchro Summon of a Level 6 or lower Synchro Monster: You may Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during your next Standby Phase; this card cannot be used for a Synchro Summon after this effect was used.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=AznKvn]

tql07DJ.jpg

If your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand in Attack Position. If this card is sent from the Monster Card Zone to the Graveyard: Target 1 face-up monster you control, equip this card to that target. If the equipped monster destroyed a monster by battle, you can Unequip this card during the End Phase to draw 2 cards. You can activate each effect of "Overload Gaunlet" only once per turn.

[/spoiler]

Thar: 3

AznKvn: 2

Some LV2&1 monsters are SSable, but this can do not combo well with any deck I can think of, still free monsters are free.

Why should a player get 2 cards for controling a monster when this leaves the MZ and killing an opponent monster !?

Also, Monarch can use this, since it can equip to anything.

I could say more but this is not RC sub-forum. :P

I vote for Mad Mechanic, Kohinoor.

Alright, since I got a question to ask, I can't really set my verdict here yet. My question is about Anz's card, what do you mean by "unequip". If it follows the rules of Union monsters, then that means that it Special Summons it, but it doens't say it do, so what do you mean by it?

Alright, that means I'm going with your card, as this could easily create an OP looop, but it can't that way. Kvn's card is just way more useful. There arn't many good Level 6 and lower Synchros really, and those that are probably don't need this card for them. The fact that it has crap stats, and a condition which makes it useless later on the field (unless you wanna go into Rank 4s I suppose) I can't say I dig that card. Kvn gets it.

I much prefer Kohinic, even if the last clause is entirely unnecesary really. And even though the summoning effect isn't technically a cost. +1 Thar.

The other one is just a mindless card that slowly rewards you, but that's why we have Tuningware and Darksea Rescue.

Archived