[Leaderboard] Striker vs Dragon Sage

Rules:
All Leaderboard rules apply.
PM the card to me.
Cards due 10:45am PDT on 7/27.
First to 3 votes or most by 4:27pm PDT on 7/27 wins.
If there are no votes after the deadline, next vote wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
My opponent and I have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why we don't accept it.
Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)
Create a generic 2-mat Rank 3 or lower Xyz Monster.

Rewards:
The winner gets a rep from the loser.
All voters get a rep for voting.

Card A
Warping Orca
WIND
Fish/Xyz/Effect
1800/1400
2 Level 3 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Level 4 or lower Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster from your hand or field; banish that target, then add 1 Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua-Type monster with ATK less than or equal to that target from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Summon a monster with the same name as the added monster the turn you use this effect. You can only use this effect of "Warping Orca" once per turn.

Card B
ubJf4ZB.jpg
2 Level 1 monsters
You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other monster on the field; until the End Phase, it is unaffected by other card effects, but its ATK becomes 0. You can only activate the effect of "Night Lamb" once per turn.

I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, but I'll vote so it doesn't turn into another sudden death match.

Card A seems to be designed with Banisharks in mind; essentially banish something and search another copy of it for deck thinning and other stuff. 

That, and you can use Leviair to recover whatever you banished for this. 

Granted though, you have to wait a while to summon that card, but it's nice for having stuff on-hand.

------

Card B can weaken a monster in exchange for giving it immunity to card effects for the turn.

Personally, I'd probably be cool with it if it could trigger during either player's turn; might be useful as anti-removal of something (considering Raigeki and stuff exist).

Usage-wise, Rank 1s aren't exactly common, so kind of pressed on finding a good Deck for this. 

Don't get me wrong; turning an opponent's monster into a 0 ATK mon is nice (effect immunity won't mean too much), but outside of Skull Servants or something, not really much place for this to shine.

So yeah, card A because it supports the Deck and for being more usable. 

B can certainly be useful as well, provided there are more viable R1 Decks to make them. 

Archived