Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

After much discussion with the hosts and other Team Alola players that's gone down over the last month and some change, I present the app I'll be rolling with for the closing chapters of this RP.
[spoiler=Keanot]

0NANiEd.png

"The inner beauty thing doesn't count if you're ugly."

Name: Nani
Species: Mimikyu
Birthday: July 8th
Favored Legend: Tapu Lele
[spoiler=Appearance]bS4Xkil.jpg
Height: 5'6"
Weight:
Beneath her hood is a face Nani would describe as "if you let a three-year-old use an axe to make a jack-o-lantern then the parents got scared of it and set it on fire". Her eyes seem to be yellow, which one can find out for themselves if they look closely at the eye covers of her hood.

[spoiler=Personality]Nani is someone who ultimately craves positive attention and companionship. This is easier said than done, as Nani's social skills are mediocre at best because she's always afraid of botching it and making someone hate her. She can't start conversations for the life of her, and would rather sit in a small space out of sight from everyone else. This leads to a situation where, because she didn't have much social interaction growing up, Nani doesn't understand common social rules like "sometimes you're supposed to lie to make the other person feel better" or other little things. This can make Nani come off as rude; if she thinks that dress makes you look fat, and you ask, she's going to say so. Inversely, if she asks how something makes her look and she thinks it makes her look hideous, she'll think someone's lying to her if they say otherwise, and tell them not to lie just to make her feel better. Whatever clothing it is, Nani probably thinks she looks awful in it.

As one might expect of a Mimikyu, there's nothing that truly disgusts Nani quite like her own body. Keeping it hidden is a service to the world, and she will keep her ugly appearance hidden at all costs. Any attempts to reveal her face to others will be resisted, violently if need be, because getting into a fight is just better than letting someone foolishly learn about just what lurks beneath Nani's costume. She can be a bit of a pushover sometimes, but if there's one thing Nani is endlessly adamant about, it's that her her appearance - the face especially - should remain hidden. This is her service to the people around her.

Speaking of service, while she may not be a social butterfly, Nani's a pretty good helper. Helping people makes her feel good, and she also gets their gratitude and approval, so that makes it double good. Of course, given her poor social skills, this tends to make Nani the type who hears about or sees a person in need in passing then acts upon that, rather than actively asking people if anything needs doing. While she makes an active effort to be helpful to those around her, Nani also takes special care not to do anything that might overstep her boundaries. She'd hate to try and help someone just to make them upset, after all.

[spoiler=Biography]Nani doesn't know her family. Left on a rich family's doorstep as an infant, all she knows is that the family she grew up with was friends with her mother, who wouldn't have been able to provide for Nani. As one might expect of a Mimikyu gijinka, Nani's was a rather ghastly face, which she didn't really think about all that much for the first few years of her life, having had a rather sheltered infancy. It was when she was ready to spread her wings and meet other kids that Nani learned more about herself. Specifically, she was hideous. Born with a face only a mother could love, Nani soon learned that others would avoid or mock her because of her appearance. Part of her was sad. Part of her was angry. Most of her, though, wanted to make it work with the other kids as best she could. Even if she had to hide her face for it.

At first, Nani's "disguise" was merely a potato sack with some holes cut in it so she could see and breathe. It wasn't pretty, but she was confident it was prettier than she was, and once people didn't have to look her in the face anymore, Nani's relationship with the other kids grew from distasteful to neutral. It wasn't the dream of having lots of friends like some people had, but it was a step in the right direction. And so, Nani took up sewing and such as hobbies, crafting new costumes so that she could at least look better than a potato sack. The vast majority of Nani's costumes wound up being designed somewhat like a Pikachu, though whether this is because the most popular girl in town was a Pikachu, or if it's some bizarre genetic inclination among Mimikyu as a species, is unclear.

Whatever the case, by age 17, Nani had a whopping two people who were almost friends. A combination of her social awkwardness, those two people having other friends, and not wanting to bother them if they were in the middle of something, made befriending anyone particularly difficult. However, Nani never got to make them officially her friends. One night, strange beasts invaded the Alola Region while she and her family were taking a short trip to a different city. Nani never got a good look at them. She was supposed to get to the boats out of Alola, and she simply got on the first one she could find. This boat, as it turned out, did not have her family on it. Rather, it had a small group of gijinka she'd never seen before, and even the patron legendaries of the region itself!

Needless to say, Nani made sure to stay out of the way, and keep very, very quiet, whilst on the boat. It gave her the spare time to fix the rips and tears her clothes had developed as well. Once the boat had hit land, Nani couldn't find it in her to split off from these people she'd never even spoken to, but introducing herself after all this time where she wasn't even sure if they knew she existed would definitely come off as creepy. And so, in the time since arriving, Nani has simply been following in their footsteps, quietly, and keeping out of sight. She'd hate to cause trouble, after all.

[spoiler=Level]32 (30)

Ability: Disguise - A strange ability only Mimikyu knows, which protects its otherwise frail body with a spectral forcefield. This forcefield can absorb one attack before being broken, but it takes too long to recharge to be brought back up in the middle of a fight.
[spoiler=Moves]Shadow Sneak - Nani slips into the shadows, emerging behind the target before striking at them. This attack is fast enough that Nani will generally be able to use it before the rest of the attacks land.
Play Rough - Nani gets rough with her target, hitting them and stuff with fairy power, but it's all in good fun (it probably isn't) so that's nice. So nice in fact that the enemy might let their guard down, lowering their attack.
Mimic - Nani copies the last move used by a gijinka of her choosing. She takes extra-special care to make note of the move, enough so that Mimic is replaced with that move for the rest of the fight.
Copycat - Nani copies the last move used in the fight. Unlike Mimic, where she takes mental note of how to do it, she just does this on the fly, so Copycat doesn't get replaced with another move like Mimic does.
Thunder Wave - Nani shoots out circular pulses of electricity toward her target. They don't hurt, but they can slow the movements of her target and sometimes stop them entirely.
Spectre Bone - An attack Nani ended up developing by continually mimicking the Marowaks in her area. Nani creates and throws a shadowy bone at the target, which passes through the target and deals damage, before returning to Nani during the next turn, dealing damage a second time. Because its damage is based on how hard Nani throws the bone, this is a physical move. (Base Power: 50)

[spoiler=Possessions]500 Poké
Good Rod
1 Potion
2 Antidotes
1 Kasib Berry

[spoiler=Miscellaneous]Has a distinct fondness for ground-types.
Very flexible! Disturbingly so...
Terrible cook, but great baker. Kasib Berry pie is her best dish. Might be because Kasib Berries are her favorite food.
Likes snakes and spiders, because they also are disliked for their appearance but don't judge Nani because of her own.
Severely dyslexic, to the point where Nani pretty much can't read at all.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke:

Braviary: Level 50, Brave Bird, Tailwind, Superpower, Crush Claw, ???

Nikora: level 85, Ability Water Absorb. Moves: Spiky Shield, Energy Ball, Dark Pulse, Pin Missile, Drain Punch. Special Move, Power Ingrain. As long as Nikora stands still his power continues to grow.

So Nikora is now not in the same place he has been this entire fight and he's weaker, though he's still a Godslayer. Nine is gonna get a Flash Fire boost.

Alola: If you want to converse before the day changes go ahead but then you can move on to next day. Any info you want for extra stuff let me know.

NND: I will remove Fawkes from the list-o-characters. And now...spend the last day in Mioter as you will, if there's ANYthing you wanted to do do it soon. I won't move us unless it seems everyone is done with whatever they wanna do.

Sethera feel free to write in your post if Fi is there or not.

Also LEVELS!

Dora has gained 3 levels.

Easter has gained 2 levels.

Denku has gained 2 levels.

Brooke has gained 2 levels.

Fawkes has gained 1 leve-oh wait.

Showdown: More talkin. Tianzi can talk with Isole in the background while the others roll for diplomacy. By the way now is a good time for you guys to let me know something. Even if you do this without fighting, if you WANT to fight Groudon tell me. (It doesn't have to be a fight to the death or anything, it could be a fight with less at stake. Granted only if you succeed in talks.)

Mac: Ankou is trying to trap Kazo in her finishing move.

And Ari would have to do something to stop Mac from being Slashed. Also please respond to Edgelord's question. Obviously when fighting for you life you must combat with words as well, right...?

[spoiler=After IC]Team Mac: Ankou and Kazo are now in aerial combat, Mac got done smacked the funk up, and Ari has got some splainin to do.

NND: T I M E S K I P. If you have anything you need to talk to Mewtwo about lemme know so I can answer, otherwise, welcome aboard the pirate ship, S.S Showdown! Let me know if there's anything you need to post but at very least react to the teleportation, which would be a lot smoother than the last one Denku had, and Captain's greeting.

For the record you can also see a couple Rotoms (will provide image if needed) cleaning the deck and a large Swampert at the wheel.

Karaoke: Nikora is at the end of the line, but he is still fighting, and that Pin Missle would prove devastating to Nine. Also, he won't be able to flamethrower them all.

Braviary is ready to Brave Bird if the signal is given so feel free to do that in your post as well.

Alola: IMPORTANT. You need to get the Noctowl to speak otherwise she won't. And then you need to get the reactions and such. Sethera you need to at least let me know if Keanu is with the warriors or with Blake.

Also Blake is gone before the others get there.

Showdown: Negotiations semi-successful. At least Groudon isn't trying to kill you...well, as much as he can without holding back.

Groudon, level 88, Drought. Eruption, ???, ???, ???, ???.

[spoiler=OOC]Mac: Dun dun duuuuuun. Kazo has found what the tree hides, and it is Celebi! Meanwhile Edgelord just had a moment. Due to Ari and Mac's determination and words he decided to turn on Ankou, though he's now out of commission. Ankou is injured.

NND: Free time on the ship, any info you want about it or the crew you can let me know. For now...

This be the Rotoms, all but the purple haired ones can be found somewhere around the ship.

http://i.imgur.com/QdZJJkB.png

And this be the person steering the ship.

http://i.imgur.com/cqER1I5.png

Alola: So some of the natives have left but now a battle is upon you. If you don't react fast you'll be attacked. If you want to stay you can or else you can follow what the Noctowl said and go after Blake.

Showdown: Groudon, level 88, Drought. Eruption, Solar Beam, Fire Punch, Precipice Blades, ???.

So basically he took damage from Taiga's second Waterfall. If you can slip from the grasp, Hyde, it's fine otherwise Taiga getting slammed. Either way Groudon is Fire Punching Scarlet for trying to set up Turn 1.

Karaoke: Gwen, who is in bad shape, is getting attacked. But Nikora seems to barely be hanging in there.

[spoiler=OOC]Alola: Blake, level 50, Torment, Hone Claws, Night Slash, ???, ???

And so it begins, fight time.

Showdown: A lot went on there it was a bit hard to imagine, please try and use each other's posts to write your own to make it flow better if you can.

Groudon, level 88, Drought. Eruption, Solar Beam, Fire Punch, Precipice Blades, Thunder Punch.

Mac: Short post but don't have a ton to work with at the moment, but Ari is getting attacked and Mac is having trouble.

And Celebi seems to want to follow Kazo now.

NND: *Tosses interaction hooks into water* Basically this is free time, don't feel stuck just doing one thing and leaving it at that, especially try and get more info from me or the others if that's what you need.

Karaoke: Nikora would be around 1-3% health right now. He's not giving up yet, do what you will.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Nikora has some health back but not much. His Dark Pulse would blast the Braviary off of him if he uses it. The group, while all at low health, are now together again.

Also Nine does have time to Counter if he wishes.

Alola: Alola: Blake, level 50, Torment, Hone Claws, Night Slash, Night Daze, Bounce.

Reminder Blake is at +1 Attack and Accuracy.

Blake's attack on Marie would be after Randy tries to stop the neck attack (and if Randy DOESN'T try to stop it the attack will still land)

Showdown: So Groudon is getting a bit worn down but still in this. Isole took a heavy hit and Tianzi and Scarlet are once more being attacked. Taiga managed to avoid getting smacked.

Mac: Ankou is trying to Special Move Ari now, and Mac is pretty worse for wear.

NND: More interactions wooooo :P

Again, remember, this is free time so don't feel the need to limit yourself too much.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: The fight is at long last over. Don't forget the Blitzle girl and the unconscious Kyogre but feel free to move at your own pace outside the city.

And now....

Lok has gained 3 levels

Gwen has gained 2 levels

Nine has gained 2 levels

Alola: Blake is getting more...feral, and his attacks are coming in faster and harder, but more reckless. Randy won't be able to dodge both attacks by himself, though he might be able to stop one or the other.

Keanu is...plotting.

Showdown: PRIMAL! Groudon is now PRIMAL Groudon and has gained back a small amount of health. Though he's still at less than half. But also he's PRIMAL

Mac: DOUBLE ATTACK! Ankou is actually getting fairly beat up, though so is...everyone else. But it may be time to try and finish the fight....

NND: More interaction paths! Feel free to take one or not. Just giving some options and such. Lemme know if you wanna do some interaction collab stuff or something.

Hope I did fine with Easter, Sethera, I wasn't sure how to handle this but I got the idea in my head and it amused me too much not to do it.

[spoiler=After IC]Showdown: I wasn't fully sure if Hyde meant to go suicide bomber but that's what happened. Feel free to write a post of Taiga getting taken down if you wish. Otherwise you don't have to.

Meanwhile both Scarlet and Tianzi are being attacked. Groudon seems to be around 1/5 health at the moment.

Alola: Okay so Randy will not be able to reach Marie before Blake attacks. So it's up to either Keanu or Marie herself to stop the attack or Marie is gonna take a big hit. Also Randy will have been quite badly injured.

Karaoke: Y'all are in the camp now so feel free to rest up, explore around and talk with the people of the city, or try and talk with Kyogre who is awake and much less Primal now.

Mac: Ankou is now...gone! She has retreated and Edgelord is unconscious, his fate to be decided by the group. And now Celebi is there.

And now for...levels!

Mac has gained 3 levels.

Ari has gained...4 levels...they grow up so fast...

Kazo has gained 3 levels.

NND: Intereactiooons! If you want dialogue and such feel free to ask. Also, Hakima. Basically Jane can tell Brooke is upset about something and is interpreting it that she's upset at her.

[spoiler=After IC]NND: Same song different verse

Mac: Continue on with the interactions if you wish, you're free to do whatever now though as long as you check with the others....other, I suppose.

Alola: Blake is down. Though you're not out of the woods yet, for the time has come...for Yveltal

Yveltal, level 85. Moves, Oblivion Wing, ???, ???, ???, ???

And the time has also come...for Yui to return.

Karaoke: Y'all are free to continue this or move on to morning. Lok does have an interaction with an Eevee girl though. I can't give lines for that one it's all Sethera lol

Showdown: If it's not clear basically the entire ground around Groudon is one big precipice blade attack now. You have to both avoid these attacks and attack Groudon. He's also not fully focused on this attack so he CAN do other attacks as well.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Randy again is not close enough to stop Yveltal's attack.

Yveltal, level 85. Moves, Oblivion Wing, Sky Attack, Phantom Force, ???, ???

Showdown: If possible try and communicate with me and each other so this doesn't go too slowly. Scarlet will be able to get one more attack off freely before Groudon can react.

NND: Interaction part whatever. Feel free to ask to speed things along if you so desire. Or ask to get more things to do.

Mac: Celebi and Astrid just info dumped y'all. Similarly with NND if you want things to speed along let me know.

Karaoke: And now Morgan has entered the tent. It'd be around the end of Gwen's statement so if Nine wants to respond he still can but otherwise it can be they come in as/after she finishes.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Yveltal is now taking this more seriously, yay? She's around six-seven feet in the air right now.

NND: so anyone who wants to be up on the deck will see the finish of the fight and, well, feel free to fight the fires and then more interaction stuff. Dora will be running around shooting water everywhere.

Mac: Alright feel free to finish up w/e you want to do in the city and move to next day if you both are fine with it.

Showdown: Groudon shows his special ability. Being able to travel through and mold ground. He's now basically doing a more airborne Precipice Blades. And yes, Isole is in the background so keep in mind she's ready to attack.

Karaoke: T A L K I N G
A C T I O N

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Randy wouldn't have been able to dodge out of the way of the full attack, given I'm unsure what he did to avoid it, but won't take a full on hit. Unlike Nani who will have taken a lot of damage.

Though right now it's Keanu who is in the worst situation.

NND: The gang's all, mostly, here. Continue on with your uh...time of peace I suppose.

Try not to be caught in a Whirlpool. It's not the most accurate move after all ;)

Mac: If you guys want to move on to next day let me know whenever. Just letting you keep dialogue going if you want.

Also woo backstory

Karaoke: As you can see I don't have anything for you right now so it's all up to what you guys want to do.

Showdown: Feel free to collab a post if you feel like it, Rep, Nai, since Tianzi is being held by Scarlet.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Yveltal is really laying it on thick. The Focus Blast can technically be dodged but it'd have to be more than just "I dodge". Nani getting hit though. And yeah whoever does the first action will get a Sky Attack aimed at them.

Oh yeah and to clarify

Yveltal, level 85. Moves, Oblivion Wing, Sky Attack, Phantom Force, Focus Blast, Knock Off.

Right, make sure to read other's posts after yours for info. Such as the result of your actions are actually mostly in Chaos's post.

Mac: Yeah that was a big time jump. Feel free to play out the journey if you want and such but yeah this is what is at the end of the first five days of travel. The area that separates the forest from the swamp, The Mushroom Forest.

NND: Interact and stuff...and now the Whirlpool is gone. No whirlpool hi-jinks for now.

Karaoke: Tis the next day! Feel free to wander about and such. There's a few sources of information you could potentially go to but yeah, do what you wish in the "city".

Also yes people are gonna be kind of freaked out by Kyogre

Showdown: VICTORY! And Taiga will be awake now.

Level up time!

Scarlet has gained 4 levels

Taiga has gained 3 levels

Tianzi has gained 4 levels

[spoiler=OOC]Alola: Yveltal, level 85. Moves, Oblivion Wing, Sky Attack, Phantom Force, Focus Blast, Knock Off. Special Move: All Things Must Die, a rain of feathers fall upon an area and hit as a special attack. Damages aura, drains energy, and lowers stats.

Showdown: BACK TO BIG PAPA RAY RAY. So yeah, have fun with the sudden shift and w/e interactions you want to do from there.

Mac: Note, don't have to get up and do things. Just an option. If you do the effects will get stronger. Not necessarily making you fall asleep but relaxing you to an extreme point. If you wanna flop on down right here you can though.

NND: TALKING AHHHH....sorry not much to it right now.

Karaoke: This one's awkward cause without direction can't really give much to y'all.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Okay, crew, the two of you shall get to make up your own little ideal dream world for your characters to find themselves in now.

Alola: Randy is...more than likely down. And yes some of the feathers hit. If you wanna dodge at least give me some meat to it :P

NND: Apanie is willing to fight Easter and Dora has told a bit more about her home. Not much to say here other than Hakimooooo where are youuuuu

Showdown: Feel free to explore, ask me if there's something you want to do, and remember that there's some other Legends roaming about too if you want to talk.

Oh and Magearna used Pain Split. Not fully recovered but enough to move around.

Karaoke: Feel free to try and gather info. There's several characters you can talk to about things wandering around.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Yveltal finally seems to be getting worn down. But she's still fighting. Though it seems she's grounded and unable to Oblivion Wing.

Karaoke: Feel free to get dialogue and such from me otherwise this might take a while. Which is fine as well if that's what you want.

Also feel free to add some details yourself, both of you, for the inbetween stuffs.

Showdown: Okay so if you guys want to go to next day you can but you can also still do things on the day before. Particularly Hyde. Also Sethera if you want Lunala to interact with Isole go for it leaving it up to you. Taiga could also find her way up there if she wants.

Also yes, Rep, Celebi is paying Scarlet a visit.

Mac: OKAY. Tried to give instructions in a natural way but yeah, the dreams will be changing a bit now and possibly the characters will notice odd things. How they react is up to you. And also the dream is up to you. I'm letting y'all be creative with this.

And being a bit lazy I admit ;)

NND: Dora being evasive? Gasp. But yeah react to the fight, react to the talking, and feel free to get the other NPCs involved if you want.

Oh and I suppose since it's a fight...

Apanie: Level 45, Levitate, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, ???, ???

She used Volt Switch into a Hydro Pump on Easter, for the record.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Next phase of dream! So...to be perfectly clear there doesn't seem anything malicious about what anyone is saying right now.

NND: Apanie: Level 45, Levitate, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Thunderbolt, Toxic, ???

If possible, Sethera, getting a bit more info for better flow would be good. I know scheduling can be tough though.

Alola: Yveltal is basically ignoring Nani atm and is now using Phantom Force on the two left standing. I'll just say if it hits then you'll both be at the point where one more hit will take you out.

Showdown: TALKING. Feel free to get dialogue and such. And yes everyone has their own legend to talk to and Taiga has two. There's still some left for Tianzi if you decide to post, Nai ;)

Also yes Isole and Lunala are in the past atm so interacting with them would be...difficult.

Karaoke: MORE TALKING.

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Okay so Yveltal is clearly almost down but there's a bit more to go. May I suggest a combination attack perhaps?

Mac: Aaaand react to the ending of the "dream" and the introduction of a new character.

NND: I'd put stuff in for Brooke but Hakima it's kinda hard to do that right now ^^;

Also Sethera if you want we can try and get more fight into your post.

Showdown: More Legendary talking encounters and now we're all on the same day. Sorry if you wanted to do more with Lunala, Sethera, but we can work out something if you want.

Karaoke: Lok finally got Fiona to show her true face for better or worse. Also I forget which one is actually taller.

And for Nine, Skaia feel free to come up with a strange situation for Nine to find himself and do some detective work with Gwen.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: Some fairly important, if simple, decisions to make here crew. Lets see what path this takes....

Alola: Aaaand victory! Yveltal, as fitting for the death bird, goes out not with a bang but with a....sigh.

Level ups!

Keanu has gained 3 levels

Marie has gained 3 levels

Randy has gained 2 levels

and Nani has gained 2 levels

So...feel free to revive the fallen, though they won't be healthy obviously. And if you bring Blake to the fight then the natives will surrender. Just gonna be upfront about that to make it go smoother.

Showdown: I can move us on basically anytime you guys want to end interactions but if you want to keep going there's plenty of options.

Mac: Respond to Cress and, well, ask whatever. Remember I can give lines if need be.

NND: More talk...and surprise, Apanie is Alolan! :D

[spoiler=After IC]NND: And the battle has come to an end, feel free to react to it and continue on with whatever interactions you feel like having. Meanwhile...Easter has gained a level.

Mac: I legit have no idea where that speech came from but there it is. Uh...keep on interacting with Cress I suppose. It'd be good to ask any questions your characters might have around this point.

Alola: Most of the action from here is driven by yourselves so make sure to communicate. But did have Yveltal be her ominous self and hey, a Noctowl.

Showdown: This is basically the last chance, Nai, to have Tianzi be around for the next encounter. If you don't post or have intention to post she'll be left behind at the Sky Palace. Also if anyone wants more interactions they can continue to do so but whenever you're ready to move on go to the scene with Rayquaza.

Karaoke: Lok and Fiona are at a pivotal moment. What happens here will determine their fate for the rest of the RP...no pressure though.

And Nine and Gwen's excellent adventure has revealed the mysterious benefactor of Northshore.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: Yes she has a Sun Stone no she's not using it yet. And yay some plot dump!!!

NND: More interaction scenes and now everyone barring Apanie are on deck. Trava is likely wandering around watching the sky or something.

Alola: Somber time. So basically you can be back at the city and at the militia leader's house. Feel free to talk among yourselves or talk with you...and if someone wants to overhear Eve they can. But I would like if multiple people want to talk to her to discuss which one will do it first at least.

Karaoke: Gwen is not feeling so well. Depending how Nine interacts with her she won't show up with him by the other two. Which, you can work out between the two of you when Nine would enter.

Showdown: Last chance to join, Nai. Figured it made sense to give one shot here. But for the others try to be vague about if Tianzi is there or not. Also Sethera post for this group when you wish. Seems Zygarde is looking for whoever started this fire and is taking out the wrath of nature on all who seem possibly guilty....basically they're in a state of rage induced by whatever whoever did here. And yes no Abilities for this fight.

...Good luck. For this one's a doozy.

Zygarde, level 92. Moves: Core Enforcer, ???, ???, ???, ???

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: Okay so T-Tar will be leaving for some time so now would be the good time for the group pow-wow lol

Mac: Cresselia monolouges and info dumps a bit at you. Once again whenever you want to ship out you can or you can continue to chill and talk.

NND: IN. TER. ACTION....yeah same old. Whenever you guys want to move ahead let me and/or Sethera know.

Showdown:

Zygarde, level 92. Moves: Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, ???, ???

So basically she's attacking everyone, including Veronica, with Thousand Arrows, and targeting Scarlet with a Thousand Waves.

And Isole unveiled her special move. I call it...Snow Sneak.

...Also she's not super motivated to fight right now.

Karaoke: Welp...that happened. Suppose just continue on as you were. Skaia, Rep, try and coordinate what you want to do with each other.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=After IC]Alola: You can keep up interactions and such before and after T-Tar comes in but yeah, he's asking for some help. You can choose to accept it or not.

Showdown: Zygarde, level 92. Moves: Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Extremespeed, ???

Zygarde came in and smacked Scarlet a bit and yeah, that's a full force attack just for her.

Meanwhile Isole is rather unwilling to fight. (Also the orb isn't quite big enough that a full person can fit inside for the record)

Karaoke: Teleport fails! Basically y'all have a couple days trip to interact with Jirachi and each other and such. And Rep, you can look at previous posts to see what Lok would've experienced.

NND: Came up with some base idea of what might've happened in the couple days of travel. Feel free to add your own flairs and descriptions if you want but ultimately it comes down to this...bubble thing.

If you jump into the bubble it will sort of absorb you inside and not pop. The inside is slightly wet and slippery but just like normal ground beside that.

Mac: As always whenever you want to move on let me know but otherwise enjoy this relatively simple interaction time.

[spoiler=After IC]Karaoke: So, basically we're just continuing to travel/interact. Be sure to let me know when you want to advance to the city proper and such though.

Alola: Okaaay timeskip...sorta. If you need more from any NPC let me know but yeah feel free to move to next day. It'll be Day 20 before you guys get back to the crossroads marked on the map in the OP. Basically giving you freedom to move at whatever pace you want.

Mac: Also sorta timeskipping. It'll be about a day before getting to the end of the forest and another day or two going through the marshy area to get to the city. Again, move at what pace you feel comfortable with.

NND: Under the sea~....But yeah, chill out, watch the fish, and just enjoy the ride for now

Showdown: Zygarde mad.

Zygarde, level 92. Moves: Core Enforcer, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Extremespeed, Outrage

And don't forget the flames are still surrounding y'all. Isole's Blizzard won't for certain hit as Zygarde can still dodge as it is atm.

[spoiler=After IC]Mac: More interactions. I won't push to the next city until y'all seem to want to.

NND: F E E L S. Evidently this is the most emotional bubble ever. Again will only move on when it seems that's what should happen.

Showdown: So...100% Time. Zygarde is bleeding quite a lot by now and yet...oddly, she paused to try and stop some of the fires. Both attacks used for the record was Thousand Waves.

Karaoke: Same story as everyone but Showdown, will move on when the group wants.

Speaking of...Alola: Same, holding back until y'all move on to a certain point. No rush though, gotta keep dem interaction points flowing.

Archived