[Finished][Leaderboard] Fall 2015 Postseason Tournament

*insert logo here*

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Fall 2015 Postseason. Once again, the Open Tournament gave us our top 8 here. Let's get this show on the road!

[spoiler=Rules]

1. All YCM, Section, and Leaderboard Rules apply.

2. The rounds shall be hosted in the 1v1 subforum by myself.
3. Top 8 have priority, then spots will open up accordingly.
i. If a spot is not taken, then it is opened up for anybody.
4. Deadline for entry is December 12th 11:59pm PDT, though I have the right to close entry early.
5. This will be a double elimination tournament.
6. Cards for each round are due 2 days after the card requirements are posted (time extensions may be granted if things happen such as lack of internet or overload on homework, though the extension will be a max of 2 days.)
7. All cards must be PM'd to me.
8. The winners of each round get a Rep from the losers.
9. The brackets shall be done through challonge.
10. Seeding shall be based on regular season standings.

11. Failure to submit a card by the submission deadline shall result in a loss, unless a extension is requested.
12. I have the right to add rules as we go.

[spoiler=Card Requirements]

Winner takes all. Your task is to create a generic boss monster that has both a graveyard effect and a banish effect. Enjoy. Deadline: 12:30pm PST January 20th

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st: 10,000 points, 3 Reps, Award Logo

2nd: 7,500 points, 2 Reps
3rd: 5,000 points, 1 Rep

[spoiler=Bracket]

fall2015postseasonchampionship.png

[spoiler=Participants]
1. Lith the Sage
2. XOXO
3. UltimateIRS
4. Gadjiltron
5. Z-Rin
6. Aman Indra
7. Kinka-Byo
8. DovaCardMaker

"Before damage calculation" implies a Catastor-like effect. But I can also twist the requirements to greatly expand the scope, since Draw Phase, Standby Phase, Main Phase 1, and start of Battle Phase are also theoretically "before damage calculation".

I'd limit it to a Catastor-like effect. That was the intention.

Striker lol.............not exactly gone from here....just getting my internet time regulated by my parents so won't be active that much.

Damn, good luck guys, i guess i will pay my dues in next season.

Hey, you posted a goodbye status/thread saying you may be gone for months. I can reinstate the current match against Z-Rin as it would be Sudden Death at this point. I go by what I see and know here

Hey, you posted a goodbye status/thread saying you may be gone for months. I can reinstate the current match against Z-Rin as it would be Sudden Death at this point. I go by what I see and know here

they were in a serious mood and i expected complete ban from internet in general, didn''t know they would regulate lol.......

not your fault but yeah, not mine either.

Archived