Welcome, to the Host Club

EeveeManiac

I decided to make these Anime-type so they could have their own type-specific support while also being able to have multiple archetypes within themselves. So without further ado I give you, the Host Club. This can be combined with "Kuroshitsuji" for an above decent deck.

Generic support here.

(Images-Ouran High School Host Club by Funimation)

---------------------------

[spoiler=Monsters]

BdUlSUF.jpg

Ouran High School Host - Kaoru and Hikaru

Level 4, Anime, Effect, Light

1800 ATK/1250 DEF

This card cannot be affected by field spells also, this card can attack twice. if this card would be destroyed by battle: negate the attack, and if you do send this card to the graveyard then special summon one Ouran High School Host - Koaru token [Attribute:Light/Level:2/Anime-Effect/ATK:900/DEF:625] and one Ouran High School Host - Hikaru token [Attribute:Dark/Level:2/Anime-Effect/ATK:900/DEF:625] then switch the attacking monster to defense position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8fxQUI6.jpg

Ouran High School Host - Mori

1700 ATK/1400 DEF

(If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Ouran High School Host - Hunny~Senpai" the following effect is negated.)If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 "Ouran High School Host - Hunny~senpai" from your Deck, if there is no target this card is changed to face-down DEF position.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nltDHkm.jpg

Ouran High School Host - Hunny-Senpai

Level 2, Anime, Tuner, Light

900 ATK/ 800 DEF

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Pay 500 life points: Special Summon 1 "Ouran High School Host - Mori" from your hand or Deck(If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Ouran High School Host - Mori" the above effect is negated.). If you do not control a face-up "Ouran High School Host - Mori" this cards ATK and DEF become 1800.

L0OzSUZ.jpg

Ouran High School Host - Kyoya

1100 ATK/ 2000 DEF

During each of your standby phases you gain 400 life points. While you control another "Ouran High School Host" monster, this card cannot be removed from the field.

W0ZTiOV.jpg

Ouran High School Host - Haruhi

Level 3, Anime, Effect, Light

900 ATK/1400 DEF

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, if the monster destroyed is level 6 or higher, switch control of this card. The player in control of this card loses 400 LP during each of their standby phases.

GjpEyqG.jpg

Ouran High School Host - King Tamaki

1900 ATK/1600 DEF

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: Add 1 "Ouran" card from your Deck to your hand. All "Ouran High School Host" monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each "Ouran High School Host" monster you control.

---------------------------

[spoiler=Spells]

nrRHCbI.jpg

Ouran Elite Private Academy

Field Spell

Pay 2000 life points and banish the top 3 cards of your Deck to activate this card. Once per turn you can Special Summon one "Ouran High School Host" monster from your hand. The Summon and effects of "Ouran High School Host" monsters cannot be negated. All "Ouran High School Host" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF.

lKZZX3X.jpg

Gathering of the Ouran Host Club

Quick Play Spell

Pay 2000 life points, Special Summon two "Ouran High School Host" monster from the Graveyard.

Dz3jTg3.jpg

Fancy Tuna of Ouran Academy

Quick Play Spell

Pay 500 life points: Special Summon 1 "Ouran High School Host - Haruhi" from your Deck or Graveyard.

I think I saw you use those once in DP XD... maybe it was someone else? Nah, I think it was you

Make sure you follow the Advanced Clause in this section, as comments like this can be classed as spam without proper critique on the cards.

(Whatever's written in the Casual Cards rulebook applies to here also)

okay then, will be sure to do it correctly next time, thanks for the notice. I think these cards are pretty balanced, all of their effects are quite powerful, making it, not only a funny deck, but a very powerful one at that. (And, even though I didn't watch Ouran Host Club... Things like these make me wonder if I should let it in the wait line or if I should move it to the top...) All in all it is a powerful, funny and very effective deck

Archived