For you see, I'm simply a demon and a butler

EeveeManiac

The next set of Anime-type cards. These can be combined rather well with the "Ouran HIgh School Host Club" for an above decent deck.

Generic support here.
(Images-"True Form" by 味野モト on Pinterest-"Grell" by IȻhigo Kurosaki on Zerochan-Others from Kuroshitsuji by Funimation and Yana Toboso)

---------------------------

[spoiler=Main Deck Monsters]

axZDNL6.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Ciel

Level 3, Anime, Tuner, Dark

1400 ATK/1200 DEF

If this card is targeted for an attack: Special Summon 1

"Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian" from your Deck or hand, if

there are no targets add one "The Undying Pact" Spell Card

from your deck to your hand instead. This effect can only

be activated once per turn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feaHidl.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Sebastian

Level 6, Anime, Effect, Dark

2600 ATK/1900 DEF

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Kuroshitsuji Ciel": Pay 500 Life

Points, make this card the target of the attack instead. If

"Kuroshitsuji - Ciel" would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CsjlPa0.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Grell

Level 4, Anime, Effect, Dark

1600 ATK/1200 DEF

If you control "Kuroshitsuji Sebastian" this card gains 300 ATK.

If this card destroys an opponents monster and inflicts battle

damage to the opponent Special Summon the destroyed monster

to your side of the field.

2CMgX5G.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Tanaka

Level 1, Anime, Effect, Dark

200 ATK/300 DEF

If you control "Kuroshitsuji Ciel" you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

XZzUTl7.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Mey-Rin

Level 2, Anime, Tuner, Dark

900 ATK/1200 DEF

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned you can

Pay 500 Life Points: Special Summon one "Kuroshitsuji Finny"

from your Deck or hand.

elmaUWu.jpg

Kuroshitsuji - Finny

Level 2, Anime, Tuner, Dark

1200 ATK/800 DEF

If this card is used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, you can draw 1 card.

[spoiler=Spells]

YoKu8ln.jpg

Phantomhive Manor

Field Spell

Pay 1000 life points to activate this card. Once per turn you can

Special Summon one Level 4 or lower "Kuroshitsuji" monster from your hand. All

"Kuroshitsuji" monsters you control gain 500.

gZFKhrF.jpg

The Undying Pact

Quick Play Spell

Pay 2000 life points: Special Summon two "Kuroshitsuji"

monsters(except for Synchros) from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Extra Deck]

wTD7AXc.jpg

Kuroshitsuji Sebastian - True Form

Level 9, Anime, Synchro, Dark

3000 ATK/2800 DEF

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Anime
If the cards used for the Synchro Summon of this card were

"Kuroshitsuji Sebastian" and "Kuroshitsuji Ciel" this card gains

500 ATK. Each turn this card can attack for each Synchro

Material used for this cards Synchro Summon.

I'm simply one Hell of a Butler. 

You should Make true-form sebastian a higher level and make him require regular sebastian. It just seems to make sense seeing how Synchros are evolution monsters. Perhaps make ciel the tuner? I.E:"master is in trouble, i need my true power"

True Form is level 9 so he can be summoned with Ciel and Sebastian, but he doesn't require Ciel and Sebastian so it's possible for him to be used in other existing and future Anime decks. So instead of having him require Ciel and Sebastian, he instead gets a bonus of extra ATK if Ciel and Sebastian are used. So what I'm trying to say is, if he remains generic he's more useful overall than if he was specific to this deck. So I would like for him to stay the way he is. but thank you for the input!

You may want to rename "Dark Contract" to something else, because Ciel also grabs the D/D Covenant Spells by the way it's worded. Not that you have any business with them, but just as a suggestion, just change the name slightly so it only searches that particular card.

I actually came up with these a long time ago(before the contracts were released), and it just happened to have the same name when they were released. I've been meaning to fix it but I never got around to it, so I'll make sure to do that. Thanks for reminding me. X3

Archived