[Written] Ghost Hand

Thomas★Zero

It's okay, but there's technically a "Hand" archetype, so being more inclusive would be a better decision. It does speed up the main tech cards, at the very least, which is important if you want to go far with them anyway. "Leaves the field" is probably a bit too much leeway, though, so I'd advise you make it a more difficult effect. 

Also bear in mind that you can't target cards in your opponent's hand, they're just chosen.

Making a DARK Zombie-Type "Hand" monster that Special Summons a Fire or Ice Hand from the Deck while also discarding is absolutely bonkers. 1st off, it's splashable into Zombie-Type decks, so you can mezuki it out, crash it, force a discard from your opponent, then start the Fire & Ice Hand loop. Even without the Zombie support being used, it's still incredibly powerful. It also works by removal of any means, rather than just by destruction (except shuffling into the deck, since it can't legally activate there).The most balanced part of this card are its stats, which having a 0ATK & 0DEF monster means you take all the damage of the monster you're crashing into (if you need to). However, when it boils down to forcing a discard, then regaining board advantage, its pretty nutty. Also, might I add that the OCG is incorrect. You can't have multiple Condition/Cost/Effect statements in the same sentance. I made a correction for you, if you'd like to see what I mean:

[spoiler=OCG Correction]

Original: When this card leaves the field(:) you can Special Summon either 1 "Fire Hand" or 1 "Ice Hand" from your deck to your side of the field, if you do(:) target 1 card from your opponents hand; send that card to the graveyard. You can only activate this effect of "Ghost Hand" once per turn. (You can only target cards on the board, not in a player's hand or deck. You can't have multiple conditions in a single sentence/effect).
Updated: When this card leaves the field: Discard 1 card from your opponent's hand (at random), and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Fire Hand" or 1 "Ice Hand" from your Deck. You may only activate this effect of "Ghost Hand" once per turn. (assuming the effect discards at random. Otherwise, you need to state in the card text that your opponent reveals their hand).

~Kawaii Desu :7596_key:

Archived