[Leaderboard] Abdelrahman vs Yuuko (Finished)

Abdelrahman

Rules:
-All Leaderboard rules apply
-Best of 3 votes wins
-All voters must elaborate on their votes.
-Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Maximum number of cards made must not exceed 3
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity
-In case a downtime happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Deadlines:
-Contestants have 48 hours to submit their entries.
-The contest ends after it starts in 3 days. After that, next vote wins.

Rewards:
-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Requirement:
You have two choices:
-Design a new HERO archetype that can match up to the metagame standards
-Create new HERO support cards (Effect Monster,Spell,Trap) that will make them more playable in meta

Entries:
Set A:
2tcmqFX.jpg

During either player's Damage Step, when a "HERO" monster you control is attacking or being attacked: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "HERO" monster from your hand. You can only use 1 "Revenger HERO - Lord Mordred" effect per turn.

pGaw3hB.jpg

Activate only when a Fusion Summoned "HERO" Fusion Monster in your possession is destroyed by battle or by an opponent's card effect. Fusion Summon 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using only "HERO" or "Neo-Spacian" monsters from your hand or Deck as Fusion Materials, but its effects are negated until the end of this turn. During the turn you activate this effect, you cannot Summon other monsters for the remainder of the turn.

DyMtI94.jpg

You can discard 1 card; add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, take damage equal to its original Level x 100. If this card in the Field Zone is destroyed by a card effect: You can add 1 card that lists "HERO" in its name or card text from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Skyscraper 3 - Hero Academia" once per turn.

Set B:
e4oEOGX.jpg

Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters except for "HERO" Monsters. This effect cannot be negated. While you control a "Pendulum HERO" card with a different name in your other Pendulum Zone: You can target 1 face-up "HERO" Fusion Monster, This turn if that card attacks: Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Effect:
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Polymerization" or 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand. While you control 3 or more face-up "HERO" monsters on your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only activate the effect of "Pendulum HERO Dark Lord" once per turn.

hKrTZS9.jpg?1

Pendulum Effect:
You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters except for "HERO" Monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Once per turn, While you control a "Pendulum HERO" card with a different name in your other Pendulum Zone: You can pay 1000 Life Points, Fusion Summon 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster by shuffling its Fusion Materials from your Graveyard into the Deck.

Effect:
When this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "HERO" Monster from your Deck to your hand. You can send this card from your Extra Deck to your Graveyard, Shuffle 1 "HERO" Monster from your Graveyard into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Pendulum HERO Shining Ray" once per turn.

gPS3FaO.jpg

Discard 1 card, Add 2 "Pendulum HERO" Monsters with different names from your Deck or your Extra Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Pendulum Recovery" per turn

Credit: http://bdcrazybeast.deviantart.com/ is the designer of Pendulum HERO Shining Ray's card art

No. You both agreed to three. changing the requirement like this when it had been agreed to doesn't sit well with me.

It's not really that. I mean, a set of 2 is painful enough. 4 cards is already over 1/4th of a usual 15 card archetype.

Like 3 is going to be quite a turnoff already, so adding that extra card there isn't really going to help this 1v1's case.

Bump.

Seriously? This has 264 views yet no one voted? WTF!

It's due to your mistakes earlier and after we needed a mod as well as the Leaderboard Chairman to step in. Now it's much harder for others to vote since you breached the rules on anonymity.

Basically, anyone knows who made which set can't vote because of it.

Not necessarily. Sakura and I have both done such during the Postseason. Hmm, due to the predicament at hand, anyone can vote at this point. I'll think about voting as a last resort. >>

Weird. Dova had initially informed me that the people who knew who made which card would not be able to vote when I first started the 1v1's.

Oh well.

Archived