★˚○ Wolfsbane ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

uKv4hhW.jpg

Wolfsbane

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

WATER

[ Plant / Effect ]

If this card is Summoned: Add 1 Pendulum Monster from your Main Deck or face-up in your Extra Deck to your hand. If this card is targeted for an attack or with a card effect: Shuffle the card that targeted this card into the Deck. You can only use each effect of "Wolfsbane" once per turn.

ATK 2100 / DEF 100

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

❇︎

My main beef with this card is its lack of OPT. Like what Nyx said: that fact could be abused with certain revival cards like CotH, or even cards like Lonefire Blossom. Other than that, this card's actually very, very good. It makes the already fast Pepes even faster (as if they needed it) and gives them an interesting tech option, though it might be a slight pain. In a way, I could very well see this card working well in something like a Odd-Eyes deck, since they can PS this card with ease given their scales are built to bring out the all-might Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, or something like that. And that whole "you can't target me!" spiel you've got going on reminds me of a slightly worse Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, while also being better-- since, after all, it recycles this card, while having one of the best forms of non-targeting removal in the game.

Overall-- A very good addition to the Plant group and Pendulum Support group! More balanced than it seems at first, though it's in definite need of a OPT. 4/5

Archived