BREAKING NEWS: YCMer's evil twin's ghost possesses dumber-than-bricks meathead

Just Crouton

breaking16.gif

In a horrific turn of events, it appears that hapyp, RAEG's psychotic evil twin thought to have died over a year ago has returned as a ghost, possessing MACHISMO's body.

RU7yLMu.png

On November 2014, hapyp, RAEG'S evil twin broke out of prison, leading to a 3 month struggle between him and MACHISMO, then a masked vigilante.

"MACHISMO's a moron." hapyp told YCM News. "All I had to do was wave a ferrari and a babe in a swimsuit in his face and he was too distracted to resist."

As MACHISMO entered the 80's manmobile, a hapyp mask attached to his face, allowing hapyp to confuse the bumbling musclehead.

MACHISMO, who channels a universal powers derived from manliness, has displayed numb impressive feats, including destroying hapyp in a previous encounter, bringing the YCMKiller to justice, and defeating a Sakurabot-controlled Mugendramon.

"If you can't kill 'em, possess 'em." hapyp laughed. "RAEG won't see death coming."

hapyp is to be considered an even greater threat than before now that he has the universal power of MACHISMO, a massive armory of military-grade weapons, and a stolen Batmobile.

Wow, good thing I'm Captain Lego and not RAEG.

I hear RAEG has an even bigger amount of of weapons, nukes, and MACHISMO's only weakness. RAEG also has alliances with tea tycoon British Soul, the CowCow Empire, and the XOXO Empire.

Good thing, because if you were RAEG, I'd have to kill you-HEY WAIT A MINUTE!

ELD45T0.png

I'M COMMIN' FO' YOU, jabroni!

Please, people, stop it with the long as f*ck and filled to the brim with random unrelated content without a spoiler posts. (The second one is aimed at you, King Crouton.)

When are you going to stop killing other people's fun?

The mods don't tell anything. I have never seen any other people complain. It's only you who whine about sheet in misc. This is why Nyx said what he said. Stop being so dense.

But if it bothers you that much, I guess I can I can do that.

It's only you who whine about s*** in misc. This is why Nyx said what he said. Stop being so dense.

Personally, fyi, I've been trying to hold back a lot since nyx said what he said, but I couldn't help it after seeing Crouton's load of gifs.

Please, people, stop it with the long as f*** and filled to the brim with random unrelated content without a spoiler posts. (The second one is aimed at you, King Crouton.) 

Archived