★˚○ Prawn Queen ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

MlBusiG.jpg

Prawn Queen

WATER

[ Aqua / Effect ]

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while your opponent controls more Spell/Trap Cards than face-up Monsters: Make your opponent send Spell/Trap Cards they control to the Graveyard so that they control the same number of face-up Monsters and Spell/Trap Cards. During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target up to 2 face-up Continuous Trap Cards your opponent controls; send them to the Graveyard.

ATK 300 / DEF 700

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

❇︎

It's a cute way of getting in some non-targeting removal of Spell/Trap Cards. Plus, you can Summon it via One for One, Kinka-Byo, or add via Where Arf Thou. Though, not sure what you intended with the last effect (other than f***ing up Call of the Haunted plays).

It's an anti-COD side deck, since people hate that card so much. I decided that keeping your opponent from playing caveman yugioh would have been a good way to stop it, since demise decks usually play minimal monsters.

Not Igknights though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's an anti-COD side deck, since people hate that card so much. I decided that keeping your opponent from playing caveman yugioh would have been a good way to stop it, since demise decks usually play minimal monsters.

Not Igknights though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I figured the best way to discourage plays would be to punish your opponent for adding/drawing. But what about the last effect?

I figured the best way to discourage plays would be to punish your opponent for adding/drawing. But what about the last effect?

Most floodgates are continuous traps--anti-spell fragrance, lose 1 turn, skill drain, rivalry of warlords, imperial iron wall--so I thought hitting them would be helpful.

Adorable. A Prom Queen who forces everyone else to be uglier than her by tossing their perfume (Anti-Spell Fragrance) and dresses (Vanity's Emptiness) into a deep, deep pit. Oh, and you know those groupies of yours? (Pendulum Scales) Those go into the pit as well. Sorry, but this Queen ain't having none of that jazz.

All jokes aside, this would be a great side against just about anything that loves backrow. Though I made a joke about Pendulums, if you could Solemn Notice them when they bring out their stuff, before they make things like The Lightning, and other annoyances, then you could make them ditch their Scales by Oasising this thing, and screwing their plays for the turn. Conversely, during your turn, if your opponent controls the Pendulum killer itself: Anti-Spell Fragrance, then just Foolish Burial this, or set it the turn before and let it die, then boom! No more issues.

Plus, being an Aqua, you can get this thing back from the Banished Zone a vareity of unconventional ways. (Fish and K!cks, I think? Somethin' like that. Banish Fishies were fun to run, tbh.)

Archived