[Sleepy's CCP - Entry] Hard Hat Goblin~(Written)

KokonutLP

"This Card is meant for the Custom Card Project by ~Sleepy~

because there are no given Cards i just make a Little Card

Which you can Play in any Deck!"

Hard Hat Goblin

Level 4 / EARTH / Warrior / Effect

Effect: Once per Turn: Cannot be destroyed in Battle.

If this Card is send to your Graveyard: Target one Monster

on the Field, it cannot be destroyed in Battle during this Turn.

ATK: 800 | DEF: 1800

A bit of Information: A quite usefull Card which grants Protection,

if your Opponent only has one Monster on his Side, and if there are More then One?

Just use the Effect to Protect another of your Monsters

or just have two of them for even more Protection!

Can be Searched by Card's like

"Reinforcement of the Army"

~ Hope you like him ~

Once per turn, it is not destroyed by battle. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster on the field; it cannot be destroyed by battle this turn.

^Notes about my correction:
-The "not destroyed once per turn" effect is usually a continuous effect (doesn't start a chain) in most cards that have it. I think it'd be good for this card to follow that pattern.
-Other than that, the rest are just correcting what is capitalized and what isn't, but no biggie.

- - - -

I very much like this card. It is entirely a defensive monster, that it actually has good DEF. Right now with the current cards in the set, the outs against this card are Penguin Soldier's flip or getting attacked by Hyper Hammerhead or Bull Blader/Basilisk.

What's more, Performapal Seal Eel can make it killable if it was already face-up, and Chtonian Dragon can just kill it with the second attack. Though these aren't sure bets. Just mentioning them for good measure.

I like how the protection effect it creates when sent to the Graveyard is a mandatory effect, and you can wind up being forced to affect an opponent's monster with it, as situational as that use might be. 

I think it is solid here. First thing I thought of was using it as a wall for Tribute Summon next turn, or it can also become one of the current Rank 4 monsters we have (mainly Crazy Box).

Archived