[New Card] Ignis - The Fire Mage

HyperGodOfDeath

Well , this is a new card than i made. Maybe it has a regular effect or not. Enjoy it!!! ;3

8efa279a4cff1f3074256e726d756749.jpg

Effect: If your Opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Special Summoned , you can see the Opponent's Hand , then target 2 cards from his/her hand and return them to the Deck and then the Opponent shuffle it. 

Remember you can say me if something will be add. Enjoy!!!

Yeah, this is not a good design for a card.

First of all, it's a CyDra clone. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but right now, it's literally a strictly better version of it. Secondly, it also cuts off the hand when SS'd (either you SS it from your hand or however you choose to do it). Yeah, it's not hand destruction, but you still get to look at the opponent's hand AND shuffle two cards back. 

There is a reason why stuff such as Trap Dustshoot and The Forceful Sentry are banned; latter for hitting any card of choice, regardless of seeing what. Dustshoot requires 4 or more cards in hand and is a Trap, yes, but like this card, you get to see the opponent's hand and bounce a monster back. Here, you get to hit 2 cards from the hand and get a 2250/1650 monster that can be used for Synchro/Xyz or whatever. 

----

If your stuff does more than something on the banlist, you need to change the design. In this case, retool this to do something other than be a Cyber Dragon clone that hits the hand. 

there is a Remake of this card with a new effect and a better design. Enjoy it!!!! ;3

31432673db00ca64e748ceda26fc55b0.jpg  

Effect: If this card is summoned (Including Special Summon) you can Special Summon a Fire Tuner level 4 or lower from your Deck or Hand. If this card is used like material for Special Summon (Fusion , Xyz , Synchro , etc) You can banish 2 cards from the field of any player , then Special Summon this card Face-up Defense Position.

As always , if something it's wrong with the card you can say me. Enjoy!!!

• Don't make a new post for the updated card, edit the first post instead (it's just easier to see then)
  • It's still very powerful: Whenever he is used as material, he just returns and even destroys cards. So, you can basically summon Synchros almost for free, and even bash your opponent in doing so.
  • If I were you, I would remove the first effect completely: For it is also triggered when he is re-summoned by his own effect, you can either build up a massive ary in a short time, or collect the summoned monsters for additional summons (especially Xyz, for they are all tuners).
  • I'm not exactly an expert on OCG, but the effect would be easier to understand if it was written e.g. like this:

[spoiler=show]

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon a FIRE Tuner Monster of level 4 or lower from your hand or deck. If this card is used as Material for a Special Summon from your Extra Deck [i'm not sure if you want to include Ritual and classic Special Summon monsters]: You can banish 2 cards from any player's side of the field, then Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.

Archived