2. 2. Yun Iijima vs. Kotori Minami

• Yun Iijima (New Game!)
    • Abstain
    • Kotori Minami (Love Live!)
  3. 3. Neptune "Nep Nep" / Purple Heart vs. Mei Hatsume

• Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
    • Abstain
    • Mei Hatsume (My Hero Academia)

If that's how you're voting, far be it from me to refuse, but Yun is also not a child. Not sure on her age, but she is older than someone that joined the same company right after finishing high school (that person would have been 18 then), so she's absolutely an adult. You're welcome-pri.

And tbh, I expected that outcome with the Nep Nep match anyway-pri.

If that's how you're voting, far be it from me to refuse, but Yun is also not a child. Not sure on her age, but she is older than someone that joined the same company right after finishing high school (that person would have been 18 then), so she's absolutely an adult. You're welcome-pri.

Which ones (results) have shocked you so far Mirei

Which ones (results) have shocked you so far Mirei

The matches where any of my waifus won-pri.

Although seriously:

-Chitoge losing in round 1 to my waifu of waifus

-Miku (from iDOLM@STER) losing to a relatively unheard of character (I've heard of her though, but have not played her game or watched the anime)

-I wasn't expecting Tiki to beat out 2 characters from popular anime, so I guess she's a more popular character from her games than I thought. Then again, that was probably just my being bias from liking other characters more because she is popular after all (I get the feeling she is at least).

The matches where any of my waifus won-pri.

Although seriously:

-Chitoge losing in round 1 to my waifu of waifus

-Miku (from iDOLM@STER) losing to a relatively unheard of character (I've heard of her though, but have not played her game or watched the anime)

-I wasn't expecting Tiki to beat out 2 characters from popular anime, so I guess she's a more popular character from her games than I thought. Then again, that was probably just my being bias from liking other characters more because she is popular after all (I get the feeling she is at least).

No kidding, Kou Yagami losing was a wtf moment for me, only 1 off, I had hope till the end :/

She's at least 20, I think, because iirc the times where they were out drinking I'm pretty sure she was drinking too.

THE ALL-CHILDREN ROUND

ABSTAIN x3

SMFH

As has been said a few times, Yun is an adult. She can legally drink and has a job at a video game company as a character designer.

So there >.>

And speaking of Yun.

Yun was a surprise to me because I didn't think i'd like her so much. But I actually think she's the character of all my nominations that has a personality and everything that I would want in a spouse the most.

Please don't spam.

Soooorrrryyy princess. I bet you'd have said that to me if I said "I'm abstaining due to being neutral/not having much of an opinion on any of these characters." instead. (owait, you'd have said "Not to post if you're only abstaining.")

Though perhaps you should say that to Winter as well for posting nothing but the word "savaged" in matches 15/16's thread.

Archived