• Yuina Wakura (Hanasaku Iroha)
    • Abstain
    • Cynthia (Pokemon)
  3. 3. Dark Magician Girl vs. Ryuko Matoi

• Dark Magician Girl (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
    • Abstain
    • Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)

What do ya mean?

Well I already didn't care much about Cynthia. Thought she was decently cool but that's it.

And now she's responsible for taking out three characters I actually really like. :(

Oh and it doesn't help how often I see lists of Pokemon characters topping with Cynthia ^^;

Granted I was somewhat bitter towards her before because of a stupid post somewhere I saw about how she "is the only champion to actually do something" which is funny because she did basically noooooothing in the actual games while Lance and Alder both went out and did sheet

Ranting at this point but you get the picture XD

Well I already didn't care much about Cynthia. Thought she was decently cool but that's it.

And now she's responsible for taking out three characters I actually really like. :(

Oh and it doesn't help how often I see lists of Pokemon characters topping with Cynthia ^^;

Granted I was somewhat bitter towards her before because of a stupid post somewhere I saw about how she "is the only champion to actually do something" which is funny because she did basically noooooothing in the actual games while Lance and Alder both went out and did sheet

Ranting at this point but you get the picture XD

Idk about only, but she did a lot in D/P/P and even shows up in HG/SS

I'm shocked the girl in your sig lost tbh

Idk about only, but she did a lot in D/P/P and even shows up in HG/SS

I'm shocked the girl in your sig lost tbh

I was actually trying to figure out, besides being there and interacting, what she did a together and I remembered basically "Gave you medicine and then went to the same place as you after you used the medicine" and "Watched you battle Cyrus" XD

That was rough cause it was two of my nominations but yeah hoped she'd last longer.

Archived