Bahamut the Dragon King

cheewei27

https://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ycmaker/createcard.php?name=Bahamut+the+Dragon+King&cardtype=Monster&subtype=divine&attribute=Divine&level=10&rarity=Secret+Rare&picture=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazingwallpaperz.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FDragon-Fire-Mobile-HD-Wallpapers.jpg&circulation=LIMITED+EDITION&set1=john&set2=0020&type=&carddescription=Cannot+be+Special+Summoned.+Requires+3+Tributes+to+Normal+Summon+(cannot+be+Normal+Set).+This+card%27s+Normal+Summon+cannot+be+negated.+Unaffected+by+your+opponent+card+or+effects+and+cannot+be+targeted+for+attacks%2C+unless+they+control+a+DIVINE+monster.+During+your+End+Phase%2C+place+1+Bahamut+Counter+on+this+card.+When+5+Bahamut+Counters+are+on+this+card%2C+you+win+the+Duel.&atk=0&def=0&creator=john&year=2017&serial=82509994

BAHAMUT THE DRAGON KING

Cannot be Special Summoned. Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. Unaffected by your opponent card or effects and cannot be targeted for attacks, unless they control a DIVINE monster. During your End Phase, place 1 Bahamut Counter on this card. When 5 Bahamut Counters are on this card, you win the Duel.

(most significant monster in final fantasy series, as well as the king among all dragons)

Hey guys please let me know what you think. Not sure is it OP in now days meta. Feel free to command / feedback :)

There is DNA Transplant if you really have to, but yeah, unless you control your own copy of this card or Yugi's gods, this card is basically impossible to remove. Also a note that Pendulums can certainly field the necessary Tribute fodder. 

Yeah, I suppose this card's origins warrant getting a high status, but I don't agree with it being given God status. 

hey guys thx for reviewing my card. in my opinion, its is complete useless agains deck like exodia / toon / burn deck / deck destruction and etc.... .yeah its can almost prevent you from taking battle damage but there are many ways to win again this card rather then destroy this card. i think most people cant find out which deck can fit in this card,.

Except for the fact that Deck destruction is actually not great nowadays considering people do benefit from milling / having stuff go to the Graveyard, Toons aren't really up to meta standards even with DRLG2 stuff, Exodia is a novelty now and Chain Burn is iffy. 

Yeah, it can be beaten, but in the course of common stuff seeing play nowadays in competition, it's going to be difficult. As I mentioned before, you could just change one of your monster's Attributes to DIVINE via Transplant or something, and that would definitely work. Hell, Skill Drain works if you pull it off before this comes out. 

Archived